Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products (5703 Views)

Empower Yourself, Become An E.l.f Cosmetics Distributor Or Retailer / Distributor or agent wanted for wave soldering machine from Chinese manufacturer / Fmcg Distributor Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by kayfocus: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hello nairaland,am looking for an authorised distributor from fmcg products from multi company in nigeria. I want to start wholesales of fast consumablesn daily needs product,food and beverages. The companies pz,unilever,cadbury,reckitt benser,de-united foods,john holts,P$G.
Re: Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by kayfocus: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2012
[quote author=kayfocus]Hello nairaland,am looking for an authorised distributor from fmcg products from multi company in nigeria. I want to start wholesales of fast consumablesn daily needs product,food and beverages. The companies pz,unilever,cadbury,reckitt benser,de-united foods,john holts,P$G. Dis my no 08138225537,emmanueloloyede85@gmail.com,bb pin 21F24FBD
Re: Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by Allikola(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hello Emmanuel,

I am Alli Kazeem a Snr Sales Executives of EUROPEAN SOAPS & DETERGENTS. Im using this medium to introduce our

products to you.You can reach me on 08031505760, 08054642960.

Re: Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by lomxie(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2012
I am uloma from Dexclusive Foods and Beverages we are the sole importer of rocket energy drink with no caffeine recommended for all ages and even pregnant women
you can reach me on 08063138694
Re: Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by ezstino: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2012
i am emeka ezenwelu-sales and marketing supervisor at greengates specialties ltd. we manufacture bread, ice cream and yogurt ingredients such as different kinds of flavours, preservative, dough conditioner and milk powder. reach me on 08038628208 or ezstino1@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by yeye4live(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
Allikola: Hello Emmanuel,

I am Alli Kazeem a Snr Sales Executives of EUROPEAN SOAPS & DETERGENTS. Im using this medium to introduce our

products to you.You can reach me on 08031505760, 08054642960.

Mr kazeem can u prod soaps 4me at my own recomendation,s it posible
Re: Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by Mendo007(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2012
Hello nairalanders i want to go into the distribution of sugar in benin citY pls can any1 help me with any contact of any sugar company that i can distribute their product,tnks my email is mendoholdings.export@gmail.com.i will apreciate ur early reply in advance
Re: Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by solosamste(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
WE can be supplying u MORINGA POWDER. -A FOOD SUPPLEMENT. U can contact us on 2348034025251 OR email temtol@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by raffite: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2013

I am the M.D of Radarnet Enterprises. I own a building in with two (2) warehouses along a major commercial road in Ekpan (Warri). I also have marketers who work with me. We can be a major distributor to any company that wants to explore the market in Warri and other parts of Delta state.

We are fully based in Warri and know the terrain well. We will be happy to use our contacts to promote your products.

Phone: 08035070731
E-mail: s.abugu@yahoo.com

Re: Looking For Authorised Distributor Or Supplier Of Fmcg Products by Onyiiet(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2020
You can contact Brand Envoy Africa on 07066663071 or letsbrandu@brandenvoy.mobi. They are helping my uncle distribute and market red,white wine plus some cream liquor in Nigeria and Ghana since 2018. This relationship has been very much fruitful with no stories that touch.

(1) (Reply)

Good Investment Branded Popcorn Nylon Invest Now / Siemens 500kva Transformer For Sale / Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.