Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Over 20 Hours Power Supply Per Day - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Over 20 Hours Power Supply Per Day (683 Views)

24 Hours power supply,Order for your components.(pictures) / Tecno Sells Over 20 Million Phones In Nigeria Till Date / For Sale: Electric Block Making Machine Makes 5000 blocks Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 20 Hours Power Supply Per Day by simba4us: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
I am a bit surprise even though not perplexed at the rate of POWER SUPPLY in my vicinity- Mubi, Adamawa state. I've taken note of power supply for the past few days. I'm forced to ask this question: Could it be that the transmission line coming to this part of Nigeria has been switched to Ghana Power station or what? Even when there was a down pour of rain, the bulb was still glowing. Kudos to PHCN. I know they would still increase the volt in the day time very soon, because its a bit low. Only at night that the current increases. thanks My President for ordering the full supply of gas to the power station. Long live Mr. president, long live Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Pureview (808) For N85,000 Only / Brand New Tablet Pcs For Sale / Used Bold 5- 9900- 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.