Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It (1869 Views)

How Nigerians Can Make It Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hey folks, I know how it feels when u find lovely items online e.g ebay. Amazon and the rest or when u go to fashion sites n see lovely discounts there but no way to buy em and ship em to nigeria.
Well that chapter can now be closed, you find something u want online, Holla at us and we will get it for you, at lovely charges we will neva over charge you, and unlike other companies with those charges that chase u away from such products. We different
Call 08025140064
Mail niiadenii@gmail.com
Ping 27F4E94A
Let's get your dream items and product for you.
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2012
A few shoes have been ordered and some shirts, Live updates would start soon after deal has been concluded. Don't just stare try it out
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by stpat1(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2012
You need a website for us to place orders from. I know some are existing but after you get the stuff cheaply, their delivery and handling cost sky rocket the price and makes the whole process not worth it.
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Stpati you have mail, Our charges are moderate and competitive that I assure you. Try us
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2012
We were contacted by Mr. Dele for shoes,
We have sent an invoice to him and his order would be purchase when we confirm payment.
Details and picture to come soon.
Thank you for your business Mr. Dele
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2012
The shoes have been imported and pictures coming up tomorrow. Thank you Mr Dele for your business.
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2012
Pictures

Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2012
Shoes have been delivered........
Another happy customer
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2012
you found it on ebay cheap why delay uhnnnn
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 3:10am On Oct 21, 2012
pairs of shoes were ordered last week by Mr. Dele and my friend Rufus hopefully both will be in this weeken. pictured coming right i
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by MOBBDEEP: 6:57am On Oct 25, 2012
How much will it cost me to get these 4 headphones :
* Blox M2C
* Sennheiser MX880
* Sony (MDR) E557B
* Yuin OK2

I'm in Naija(Akwa-Ibom)
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2012
i am so sorry for the late response, didnt notice the update on this thread. would you still like these items
MOBBDEEP: How much will it cost me to get these 4 headphones :
* Blox M2C
* Sennheiser MX880
* Sony (MDR) E557B
* Yuin OK2

I'm in Naija(Akwa-Ibom)
thanks
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2012
Orders that came in and got sorted out in october, would be posting a few pictures of some of the ordered items.
This thread would be very functional from today providing updates on all orders, from the enquiry to the purchase, shipping and delivery to clients in Nigeria.

you found it online we can get it for you.
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2012
Pictures

Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by MOBBDEEP: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
Niiade: i am so sorry for the late response, didnt notice the update on this thread. would you still like these items
thanks

No, I have sent someone already.
But I won't mind you checking for this headphone :
Original Audio Technica ATH M50 or ATH A55
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
I found both headphones and it would cost you 44,000.00 to get them to lagos. Would be waiting to hear from you Thank you
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by MOBBDEEP: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
Niiade: I found both headphones and it would cost you 44,000.00 to get them to lagos. Would be waiting to hear from you Thank you

You meant 44k for each or for both.
Can you be specific about each price?
Please, be wary of fakes & clones! They are plenty out there.
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
I found the clone and i made sure i didnt go to any stores without the proper item
each is 44,000.00. i found a good store and they are both sold at the same price. thank you again for your time
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by MOBBDEEP: 5:54am On Nov 07, 2012
Please, don't be annoyed.
I won't be able to buy now. Like I stated earlier, I just placed order for some Audiophile buds, IEMs & a headphone.
Once I have adequate cash, I will let you know.
Thanks for your response & business tact.
I wish you success & more prospects in your dealings.
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2012
I can't be annoyed at you sir, good you have some items coming, I would be waiting to help with any other request you may have. Thank you
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Let xmas start early order now n have a fun filled xmas........
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
Back again.....
I have some orders for four clients
Olumide ordered a pair of shoes,
Gideon Ordered four wrist watches,
Micheal n rooney ordered one wrist watch each.
part payment for the orders have been made and they left
england today.
Watch this space for pictures when they are picked up this
week. Ciao
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
The previous order are in nigeria and we are clearing presently. We have another deal
. Just concluded another deal with a friend of a nairaland member called alstacs
The order is for a blackberry PlayBook, a leather case and stand n screen guard all the way from abuja. Payment was made in full and the order is already being processed....... Watch this space
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 2:29am On Feb 10, 2013
Can't believe I haven't update this thread in a while. The goods have been in and I am almost done selling it all. The previous orders have been delivered.
I have placed more orders for some clients and they are in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 2:29am On Feb 10, 2013
Happy new year
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 2:34am On Feb 10, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1147679/welcome-procurement-section

This Link is to the thread I have been updating regularly, so sorry we can be linked to this.
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2013
Its another wonderful week, MaY we all be blessed this week
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2013
Going thru site and hunting for discounts but am particular about this Zara sales on Polo Tee...... Sample ordered already let see how it goes. Ciao
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Mcleo007(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2013
Sent you a mail
Re: You Found It Online, You Want It. Let's Get It by Niiade(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
no mail received sir. thank you
Mcleo007: Sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

ale / BLACK PEPPER Aka Iyere(yoruba) And Uziza Seeds(igbo) NEEDED In Large Quantity... / We Buy Waste Nylon, Waste Paper, waste cartons andAll Industrial Waste And Scrap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.