Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Free Celtel Internet Browsing. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Celtel Internet Browsing. (2331 Views)

How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. / New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Celtel Internet Browsing. by phunsho: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2008
@hosule
my phone number is 07084318039 and phone model is Nokia 7600,pls help me activiate my celtel line too.
Thanx in advance
Re: Free Celtel Internet Browsing. by topeteadr(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2008
Lol. . . . I guess this is the main reason why people join nland. . .
Re: Free Celtel Internet Browsing. by honsule(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2008
@allankaboy.Celtel did not change any settings.And their billing is ok @least the cheapest compare to mtn and glo.
Re: Free Celtel Internet Browsing. by joeb1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2008
am back to nairaland after some weeks off everything on the phone section have gone upside down
@honsule i still browse with my internet setting free of charge.
Re: Free Celtel Internet Browsing. by honsule(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2008
@joe b.It is interesting to hear that you still browse free with your internet.But as for me mms is the order of the day.Even the mtn symbian trick for free browsing plus glo trick that i know can't be compare to the free mms browsin am enjoying.The difference between us is 7up
Re: Free Celtel Internet Browsing. by tobs(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2008
@honsule,yes o.celtel 2much.them be the cheapest jare.shey na glo abi mtn cheap.them sabi suck money.
Re: Free Celtel Internet Browsing. by tobs(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2008
@honsule,yes o.celtel 2much.them be the cheapest jare.shey na glo abi mtn cheap.them sabi suck money.
Re: Free Celtel Internet Browsing. by dragnet: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2008
tope_teadr,u took the words out of my mouth, most of them just join, get free browsing tricks and get out without contributing to the forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Club Gaga! / Samsung Galaxy A5 Mid Range Phone / Last Day To Redeem Your Pulse Points ⚠️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.