Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. (1170 Views)

Mourinho Lives To Fight Another Day As Chelsea Beat Arsenal 2-0 / My Best Chelsea Team To Beat Arsenal / (picture)cortana Predicts Chelsea To Beat Arsenal, See More Predictions Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. by Akolawole(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2006
I am not a Coach, neither did i go to football academy.

I am a Chelsea Supporter and beside my team, i know quite a lot about Arsenal football club.

A very very good team.

Within the last six weeks,their form had picked up and their supporters once again is now calling them the best team in the World.

Is that true?

A gunner once post in this forum and say thus[b]" Next Season, Arsenal will beat Chelsea by three unreplied goals"[/b] i laughed and say NEVER, because i know Gunners will always conceed against teams that knows them well.

The simple way of beating them is just to put a tall and huge Striker in between Sendros and Ebou, they will be shaking throughout.

Bolton's Kevin Nolan and Kevin Davies use this method more than one time and Didier Drogba do the same three times this season.

Nairalanders, most expecially Gunners what can you say on this?
Re: How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. by 02(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2006
Are Trezequet , ibrahimovic ,Ronaldo da lima not tall "abe huge "strikers and wat happened.Ole Ole Gunners.
Re: How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. by mukina2: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2006
02:

Are Trezequet , ibrahimovic ,Ronaldo da lima not tall "abe huge "strikers and what happened.Ole Ole Gunners.

we are not goin to lose any match again got dat we are simply back on form.see wat we did to the best team in tha world , lipsrsealed grin cool juventus no one can stop us, how i wish we could av chelsea again, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. by okewole(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2006
@AKOLAWOLE
WHAT REALLY IS UR PROBLEM WT ARSERNAL? ONE NEEDS TO ASK because U NEVER WISH DM WELL,U ARE ALWAYS CYNICAL ABT ANYTHING DT HAS TO DO WT DM.IT'S BETTER TO SEE THINGS OBJECTIVELY AND WN U SEE SOMETHING GOOD IN IT,U MUST BE ABLE TO APPPRECIATE AND GIVE COMPLEMENT TO SUCH.
ARSENAL ARE AT THE PECK OF THEIR GAME NOW,WHY CANT U ACCEPT DT AND BE A GOOD SPORTMAN.
Re: How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. by TDH14: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2006
Then I can say: Put Campbell and Toure in front of Drogba, and he will be so intimidated, he'll have nightmares of them every night.

If Arsenal play Chelsea now, I doubt Chelsea can beat them. The sheer pace of Henry plus the creativity of Fabregas and the trickery of Reyes, see how Terry, Gallas, Carvalho and Paulo Ferreira is going to deal with them.

Oh, and Gilberto Silva is so underrated. He cuts off enemy attacks half-way and passes to the more attacking-minded midfielders, I doubt Lampard or Cole or even Robben could get through.
Re: How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. by Akolawole(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2006
okewole:

@AKOLAWOLE
WHAT REALLY IS UR PROBLEM WT ARSERNAL? ONE NEEDS TO ASK because U NEVER WISH DM WELL,U ARE ALWAYS CYNICAL ABT ANYTHING DT HAS TO DO WT DM.IT'S BETTER TO SEE THINGS OBJECTIVELY AND WN U SEE SOMETHING GOOD IN IT,U MUST BE ABLE TO APPPRECIATE AND GIVE COMPLEMENT TO SUCH.
ARSENAL ARE AT THE PECK OF THEIR GAME NOW,WHY CANT U ACCEPT DT AND BE A GOOD SPORTMAN.

If you want to know my objectivity, please read the first two statements of this:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-8195.0.html

and

Akolawole:

A very very good team.

and ask Arsenal's Sir Kay very well.
Re: How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. by SirKay3(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2006
@ Akolawole,

U're very objective regarding issues about ARSENAL, I can say.

As u've been warning others about saying things against us, pls watch what u say too. My co GUNNERS are loaded o, for now.

Juve & Real Madrid coaches both talked about how to beat us before their matches, what did they get. you cant bully us anymore and go with it. Juve's two legged affairs was full of tackles and shovings, what did they end up getting, RED.

It's not about Senderous alone, it's team work
Re: How To Beat Arsenal Hands Down. by mukina2: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2007
Akola  i am ressurection campaign tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

Riquelme / Taiwo Plays For 89 Mins,gets Turkish Loan Offer! / AFCON 2013 : South Africa Nations Cup Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.