Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Joseph Benjamin Set For UK Première Of Tango With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Joseph Benjamin Set For UK Première Of Tango With Me (955 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo At A Movie Première In Liberia (photos) / Mr Ibu , Mr. Raw , Emma Nyra And Others At Movie Première In Enugu - Photos / Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Joseph Benjamin Set For UK Première Of Tango With Me by Orikinla(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
The Queen of Nollywood, Nigeria's sweetheart Genevieve Nnaji and Nollywood hunk Joseph Benjamin are going to grace the most awaited UK première of Mahmood Ali-Balogun's award winning thriller Tango With Me on Thursday August 16, 2012, at the newly refurbished multimillion pound Odeon IMAX Cinema, Greenwich, Bugsbys Way, London SE10 0QJ.
Red Carpet starts at 6.30pm , screening at 8pm. This august event is strictly by invitation.

The première of Tango With Me marks the opening of the film at cinemas in the the UK by Talking Drum Entertainment and Brickwall Communications.

Orikinla's Nigerians Report is going to be represented at the première.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Joseph Benjamin Set For UK Première Of Tango With Me by joaoche(f): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
Good, cant wait to watch it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Joseph Benjamin Set For UK Première Of Tango With Me by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2012
You are welcome and all those in the UK should see it.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood’s Chika Ike Denies Romance With Senate President / Malia And Sasha Mean Mugging Yesterday / I Almost Committed Suicide After Queen Ure & I Parted–soul E Baba Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.