Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,844 members, 7,866,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Do You Ever Hit The '2nd' Page When You Search On Google - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Ever Hit The '2nd' Page When You Search On Google (748 Views)

Have You Ever Hit Your Ear Because Of This MYTH Before / The Importance Attached To The 2nd Child(orlu) In Igbo Culture. / Nigerian Men And The '2nd Wife Or More' - Culture Or Modern Day Infildelity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Hit The '2nd' Page When You Search On Google by LaidBack01: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2012
Finally, 12/8/2012; 12:35PM- I decided to be part of nairaland.com after years of being a passive observer. Anyway, something just struck my mind which i know many Nigerians would have adopted unconsciously wink. Anytime you insert those keywords in 'google' and the results come out, DO YOU EVER TAKE YOUR TIME TO MOVE TO THE SECOND PAGE OF THE RESULT?.

Just figured i hardly do that..so fellow Nigerians are you lazy to do that or you feel you just need to change your keywords as i always do.

J
Re: Do You Ever Hit The '2nd' Page When You Search On Google by anonymous6(f): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
LaidBack01: Finally, 12/8/2012; 12:35PM- I decided to be part of nairaland.com after years of being a passive observer. Anyway, something just struck my mind which i know many Nigerians would have adopted unconsciously wink. Anytime you insert those keywords in 'google' and the results come out, DO YOU EVER TAKE YOUR TIME TO MOVE TO THE SECOND PAGE OF THE RESULT?.

Just figured i hardly do that..so fellow Nigerians are you lazy to do that or you feel you just need to change your keywords as i always do.

J

The funny part most of the time I don't check the second page, it isn't laziness for me it just something at times I don't consider it unless I am really researching something.
Re: Do You Ever Hit The '2nd' Page When You Search On Google by LaidBack01: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
anonymous6:

The funny part most of the time I don't check the second page, it isn't laziness for me it just something at times I don't consider it unless I am really researching something.

yeah, same here. I sincerely feel its the end of my search with those keywords. If it truly is,Larry Page and Sergey Brin wouldnt have made provision for other pages...lol

Plus Ya d 1st to comment on my 1st topic on koboland...I owe you something(could they be ordinary winks?)lol
Re: Do You Ever Hit The '2nd' Page When You Search On Google by anonymous6(f): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
LaidBack01:

yeah, same here. I sincerely feel its the end of my search with those keywords. If it truly is,Larry Page and Sergey Brin wouldnt have made provision for other pages...lol

So True, lol

(1) (Reply)

4chan, Racism And Nationalism / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army Recruitments 71rri Let's Meet Here To Prepare / Name The African Countries- Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.