Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia (13377 Views)

See The 'whites Only' City Of Orania (SA) An Attempt To Resurrect The Apartheid / Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me / Saudi Arabia To Build Women - Only City (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
bukatyne: so right now, women are not free outside their homes? wat kind of freedom are you talking about?

Did you see the word more? I know you are educated. there's never anything wrong in having more of anything

btw, I knew someone was going to ask..and that person was you? embarassed embarassed
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2012
turl: interesting..how will they get laid though..picture having to catch a flight or long a_ss train ride just to get some nooki.

that's just the kinda question they wont be too bothered about. Dont judge their lives by yours. They prolly are alredy used to waiting for the right time and the right person unlike the 'any thing, place,body goes you are used to.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Because Saudi Arabia is already the Capital of Gay men. Their videos are all over the internet, young boys shaking their bomboms while older men watch in excitement and clap.
It is a biological need and it has to be satisfied one way or the other. SMH

and am I supposed to be bothered about this?

It is not my business what sin anyone commits. Why do you go about watching gays perform and you come here criticising what they do? isnt that some hypocrisy?

perhaps, the boys belong to a band? well, I still wouldnt know nor do I care
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by IleIfe2(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
Because Saudi Arabia is already the Capital of Gay men. Their videos are all over the internet, young boys shaking their bomboms while older men watch in excitement and clap.
It is a biological need and it has to be satisfied one way or the other. SMH
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by IleIfe2(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
deols:

and am I supposed to be bothered about this?

It is not my business what sin anyone commits. Why do you go about watching gays perform and you come here criticising what they do? isnt that some hypocrisy?

perhaps, the boys belong to a band? well, I still wouldnt know nor do I care

[size=13pt]LMAO[/size]
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
^^and you had to repeat that? SMH

ARE you gay? Does continuous mention of the word make you happy? and why were you watching gay videos?
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by airfinance(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
Bawss1: Off course the only way for guys to get in is if they adopt the Alamieyeseigha Approach.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS19sUDbfHWX6p5RZtphqs_p361XMayzMuXeEHynSbTGW5Zu9gWlQe5qUUFuw[/img]
My guy no kill me with laff here abeg
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ile-Ife:

[size=13pt]LMAO[/size]

you having problems of comprehension? lemme know exactly where the help is needed wink
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by DarryOsh(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
On the brighter side, i guess its good news. All it takes is time. Eventually they will tolerate the rights of women. A tiny step is better than nothin at all. Trust me, for extremist nations, change can only come gradually. Evn the women av bn led to bliv dat they av no rights. If u giv dem absolute frrdom now, a good number of dem wil not grab it. God help them
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by salt1: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
seedord247:

You sound like your username and we all know that salt is bitter when u taste it raw so i dont expect anything good from u.

On the contrary, salt sweetens food. You are right, though. Don't take it raw, the way you do with your religion. It leaves bitterness.
Whatever Islam claims as achievement should not include enhancing women's status and advancing world peace. Islam is a male-dominated religion with a male reward system. Else, why the furore about women wanting to earn a decent income?
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by hikmoj(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
tbaba1234: From the article, it is a commercial city, NOT a residential city

Men work together all the time in our male dominated societies; why do they not get comments of breeding gay people?

It gives career oriented women an opportunity to pursue a career path; These women still have families outside the city...

Men work together all the time in our male dominated societies; why do they not get comments of breeding gay people?

It gives career oriented women an opportunity to pursue a career path; These women still have families outside the city...

thx tbaba..i wonder y pple know de use brain God giv them. Awon eran lasanlasan
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
DarryOsh: On the brighter side, i guess its good news. All it takes is time. Eventually they will tolerate the rights of women. A tiny step is better than nothin at all. Trust me, for e[b]xtremist nations,[/b] change can only come gradually. Evn the women av bn led to bliv dat they av no rights. If u giv dem absolute frrdom now, a good number of dem wil not grab it. God help them

could you explain what that means??
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by IleIfe2(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
deols:

you having problems of comprehension? lemme know exactly where the help is needed wink

Wanting a different city for women shows how despicable the men in that country are. It is a desperate subliminal plea for freedom. You mean after all the inhumane laws, (beheading, flogging, amputating) women are still not safe? You mean with the black head to toe masquerade attires, they still get harassed. by who?

Will they be wearing mini skirts and bikinis in this new city since its all women? And these laws are suppose to help muslims/Saudis make heaven? Isn't that what 'religious' law are meant to do. not to control and dictate to people.
Stop playing Holy, islamic laws don't and will never make any society better. the vices experienced in Las vegas are also experienced in Jeddah. You might get a second chance in vegas but we all know the story with Saudi.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
Well, I wouldn't be a true follower of the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) by pretending all is well with Muslim Nations as regards the rights of women. Thank God though that there is a distinction between Islam and Arab. Even Muslims and Islam. Only the people who have decided to be ignorant and are satisfied with swimming in the pool of their self deceit would claim otherwise.

Islam gives women several rights
. The right to life, to own property, to marry the man of their choice, to seek divorce, to be treated as individuals, etc. But these rights are denied them in many places, including the Muslim world. the good thing would be to condemn the people, government or acclaimed shaikhs denying them these rather than Islam.

The said industrial town is a good move towards women empowerment. When you are empowered with education, with a career, etc, asking for your rights become easy. I hope those rights would be sought with the principles of Islam in mind.

[b]Injustice to women is haram [/b]and every man, woman, Muslim or otherwise should seek to end it.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by caprock(m): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
Any islamist that succeeds in throwing bomb will go to the women city to receive his virgins. I also think it will become another mecca for hajj or pilgrimage. There will be going in the night to nack the women since there will be in congi.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Wanting a different city for women shows how despicable the men in that country are. It is a desperate subliminal plea for freedom. You mean after all the inhumane laws, (beheading, flogging, amputating) women are still not safe? You mean with the black head to toe masquerade attires, they still get harassed. by who?

Will they be wearing mini skirts and bikinis in this new city since its all women? And these laws are suppose to help muslims/Saudis make heaven? Isn't that what 'religious' law are meant to do. not to control and dictate to people.
Stop playing Holy, islamic laws don't and will never make any society better. the vices experienced in Las vegas are also experienced in Jeddah. You might get a second chance in vegas but we all know the story with Saudi.

sorry. I do not have your time.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by lagcity(m): 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
Wahabi hypocrites, always pretending like say dem no like puccy. wtf is wrong wit saudis for heaven's sake? i wish Israel's aggression is directed at Saudi, not iran.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by IleIfe2(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
deols:

your muslim block head can't comprehend right? i don't have your time too.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by murtalaa(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
Last i checked America and europe have the highest number of lesbians. Lesbianism there proliferate like wildfire and is even celebrated yet their women mingle free with men enjoying their so called freedom.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by jango77(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
fatahtalks: islam has given right to women dat d west and xtristainity, u pple prostitute ur women in d name of civilisation. Go and check records women are more abuse and molested in d west than any muslim country
.. Western women smoke , drink alchol, prostitute and gamble. Is dis wat u call civilisation? I pity pple who nt nt muslim. Islam d best of civilisation.

mallam,the word ABUSE....re u really conversant with it? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by Fiawest(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chanchit: They are jst trying to create more problems for their selfs, by breeding lesbians in their country..
WORD!!!!!dem hand no go reach d outcome of dem action,especially that lesbianism/gayism is a global trend now.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by Bella3(f): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
deols: Well, I wouldn't be a true follower of the prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) by pretending all is well with Muslim Nations as regards the rights of women. Thank God though that there is a distinction between Islam and Arab. Even Muslims and Islam. Only the people who have decided to be ignorant and are satisfied with swimming in the pool of their self deceit would claim otherwise.

Islam gives women several rights
. The right to life, to own property, to marry the man of their choice, to seek divorce, to be treated as individuals, etc. But these rights are denied them in many places, including the Muslim world. the good thing would be to condemn the people, government or acclaimed shaikhs denying them these rather than Islam.

The said industrial town is a good move towards women empowerment. When you are empowered with education, with a career, etc, asking for your rights become easy. I hope those rights would be sought with the principles of Islam in mind.

[b]Injustice to women is haram [/b]and every man, woman, Muslim or otherwise should seek to end it.
For once, a muslim says A truth. I am proud of you.*crying*
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by Bella3(f): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
murtalaa: Last i checked America and europe have the highest number of lesbians. Lesbianism there proliferate like wildfire and is even celebrated yet their women mingle free with men enjoying their so called freedom.
for the fact that the west openly declares their sexuallity, doesnt mean they are the only ones practising it! If islamic nations were given dat kinda freedom, you wil be surprised at the amount of gays/lesbians that wil emerge!
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by IleIfe2(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
hardcore2002: hhhhhhhhhhhhaha

What's your point?
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by Kay17: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
ashson: Women are best respected in islam, it doesnt allow any hardship for the women. all her responsibilities ar 4 d care of her parents as a child, husband as a wife, children as a mother. women are treated with best care and affection in islam.

The worst disrespect, is to deny a person the right/power to decide for he or herself.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by kumbalo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
10 over 10: Indeed the religion is becoming something else..I think they are the world's problem!!!..
i think so too
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by Aladinn(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
deols:

Was enjoying your argument with Ile-Ife until you chickened out. So sad!
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by bigboy3: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
damas11111:

And it's the fastest growing religion!

Haven't you noticed that bad news travels like wild fire? Anyways, that is not the point but personally, i think these women should be allowed to have a life. Did you see how happy she was at the Olympics, it wasn't because she won a medal but because she was able to express herself and fulfil her dreams. Has anyone bothered to ask if these women r happy been treated that way?
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by UnitedManc: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
LESBO WORLD GO START BE THAT
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by anicho(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is a government that has it's subjects at heart.
Re: Women-only City Planned For Saudi Arabia by bukatyne(f): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
deols:

why are you all shouting lesbinanism. did u go to a boarding school?
did you attend a Nigerian University? was your dormitory in any of these places mixed? Are you a lesbian??

this new city is even an industrial one as claimed..I'd like to c it function.

In years to come, such would be built in Nigeria grin AMEN!
i don't expect that question from you except u want to bury ur head in the sand! did u go to a boarding house? if u did, did u go to classes, eat and sleep in ur hostel? so are u telling me that after work, the women would go back home daily? would their husbands/fiancees come to visit them? if it is for only industrial purposes, why seperate in the first place? if u don't know that d rate of homosexuality in same sex schools is higher than that in unity schools, then... as for bringing it to nigeria, u can wait until nigeria divides in christian/islam states and if u're impatient, go join them at saudi!

Hurricane Irma In Cuba Kills 10 People / William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet / Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65