Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Who Created Dark Energy And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Dark Energy And Why? (689 Views)

Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / Who Created God? / Dark Energy/matter And The Ever Expanding Universe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Created Dark Energy And Why? by mkmyers45(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
In physical cosmology and astronomy, dark energy is a hypothetical form of energy that permeates all of space and tends to accelerate the expansion of the universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy

Dark energy is said to be over 74% of the universe yet we know nothing about it. It would be like knowing everything about earth but not being able to figure out what water does. Dark energy is likely within all of us wi within the space and nothingness.

So who can we say created this energy? Satan? Why?
Re: Who Created Dark Energy And Why? by OmoAlata(f): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
I thought dark energy is astronomy i.e. the stars and galaxy et al (shrug shoulders)
Re: Who Created Dark Energy And Why? by mkmyers45(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
Omo Alata: I thought dark energy is astronomy i.e. the stars and galaxy et al (shrug shoulders)

Its a form of energy under the galaxy....Check the link sha

(1) (Reply)

Peace Or Peace? / Are You Praying For Northern Nigeria? / Sin Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.