Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State (18222 Views)

Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu / Bomb Explosion At Bus Station In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Yes!,everybody,includin u n all ur cattles!!
I dare you to stop armed robbery in your locality by killing everyone then come over and handle BH
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by IleIfe2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
Tayo114: Ebele jonathan is in asorock drinking......., while our soldiers have been killing by B.H nawaooo 4niga

STFU you are not a Tayo

[size=15pt]View Tayo114's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Tayo114's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Tayo114
Time registered: June 27, 2012
Time spent online: 1 day & 6 hours
View Tayo114's posts (27) | View Tayo114's topics (0)[/size]
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by idowuswap: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
Make soldier kill anybody 4 there let them fell the pains.make them no enter our yorubaland if not hausa go die like fowl war drum.die na die
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by iammodel(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
Let d so called innocent ones help identify the b. haramites & let dis killings stop. OMG, i'm tired of all dese,pipo dieing like flies everyday. The life of animals in some developed con3 is now worth more than human life in 9ja. God help us!
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by mkmyers45(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ile-Ife:
The army should run over the affected towns like they did in every other state/region that has had this kind of problem before. Biafra, Odi et al. The "innocent" civilians should be made to bear the consequence of harbouring these killers in their midst. Level the town and their generations to come will learn. High handedness has worked before when the northerners were dishing it out. It will definitely work again.
Level the yoruba people too? Ok come and do it..
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by BJ4REEL(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
Look at wat my lovely country is turning to! God pls intervene,because of d innocent ones
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
Wouldn't ex president Olusegun Obasanjo have handled Boko Haram more competently?? Just wondering am not saying OBJ was a perfect leader but I think very strong

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by BJ4REEL(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
Just speechless!...Look at wat my lovely country is turning to! God pls intervene,because of d innocent ones
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by IleIfe2(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Level the yoruba people too? Ok come and do it..

They are already doing it but it's not enough. You can hear gumi and the rest are already crying when the army has not started anything.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by LordBabs(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
I ain't give no damn!
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by lacasa: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
jamace: See how our securitymen are fighting, and even dying, to restore peace in Nigeria but our politicians are just looting without giving a hoot about the damn country. How I wish the barrel can face these looters in power for once. angry

U r right
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by olabiz2010: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
Bukkyade:
You re an embarrassment to your parents. Why are you so foolish? Is it Jonathan that will take guns and patrol with JTF. Everything is Jonathan for you. If your wife gets pregnant blame it on Jonathan too! Ewuure!
. Mr man kindly watch your running mouth, you are not here to insult other people that do not share your idea, if i may ask, what authority do you have to call fellow being Ewure(goat)?, our level of reason is different and that's why we are human being. What i can say is that if our Mr President really want to put an end to this menace he will. Period! May every soul lost in fighting BH rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by chucky234(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2012
I spent about 10 years in a military barracks and can say here that they don't take the death of a soldier in the hands of a civilian lightly, they count one dead soldier as ten and that's to say they have lost ninety soldiers in just one day to bloody boko civilians.
I can smell somehting disastrous seriouly brewing, war song is roaring afar and I can hear it faintly.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by kcpumping(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
Do You know dat 80 percent of Nigrian soldiers are from †ђξ north aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ likely in support of †ђξ bokoharam actions if not aw come they are playing games with †ђξ life of their fellow soldiers?just saying anyway ......
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by sylve11: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
Kill a civilian the police will come after u; kill the police, the military will destroy u. Now they killed my brothers. Not good when the living ones turns sour. angry cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
jkl

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by chucky234(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
kcpumping: Do You know dat 80 percent of Nigrian soldiers are from †ђξ north aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ likely in support of †ђξ bokoharam actions if not aw come they are playing games with †ђξ life of their fellow soldiers?just saying anyway ......
Guy gone are the days when northerners flock the army,they are not upto 20% at the moment as you need a WAEC to join the army now unlike yester years.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
njk
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Ninapha(f): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Shut it will ya..what of innocent people?

And what are d security officers being killed? This shit wd not stop untill three mosque filled wit worshippers are bombed. Then they and their sponsors wd know trouble is no one person's course of study.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by samkoro: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
Tayo114: Ebele jonathan is in asorock drinking......., while our soldiers have been killing by B.H nawaooo 4niga

You see how low your IQ is. You see how poor your mind is. you see how weak your brain is. How the hell do you want your president to carry gun to patrol the streets of Damaturu.Are you sick ? Are you a psychyatric patient ? Was Barack Obama in Pakistan and on the field when Bin Latrin/toilet was being hunted and caught? Jonathan has given you light and you are inviting him to inpregnate your wife. Are you crazzzy !!!Are you not man enough.

Don't you know what is division of labour.People like you ask why the President did not represent us in Olympic judo or compete with Usain Bolt in 200meters.

Coconut heads like you ask why the president did not tar the roads mearnt to be the responsibility of Local Gov. Chairmen who no body remembers to talk about because all stupiddd eyes are on GEJ

People like you neither know their left nor their right,you don't know which one is which.

Stop expressing your ignorance,bushman ! Because you borrowed a computer!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by Gozzzy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
e dey remain GEJ! I wish say na OBJ be president.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by CHIMSKY(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
Those were not 10 orphans.They were 10 men with extended families.Now they are dead.Killed by faceless,'innocent' people.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by sayusuf(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
this happen last week..so u guys are recyclng old news just to insult northerners..dont worry,keep it up. D day is coming dat u must need visa to enter north
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by sylve11: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
sayusuf: this happen last week..so u guys are recyclng old news just to insult northerners..dont worry,keep it up. D day is coming dat u must need visa to enter north

Dream on! cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by maigaskiya1: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
gramci:

One mobile police officer and nine soldiers were, on Sunday, killed in an afternoon attack launched against a security patrol team in Damaturu, Yobe State.
The State Police Command spokesperson, Toyin Gbadegeshin confirmed the incident, saying "the gunmen laid ambush on a security patrolteam using explosive devices around Shagari low cost housing area."
He said the military personnel in the patrol vehicle, who sustained injuries, had been taken to the hospital for medical attention.
"There were also gunshots reported around the 'A' division police station. We are still working to collect the details of the incident," he said.
Members of the radical Islamist sect, Boko Haram, are believed to be responsible for the attack.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/gunmen-kill-ten-security-operatives-damaturu
wat! Wer d solgers sleping
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by maigaskiya1: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
jamace: See how our securitymen are fighting, and even dying, to restore peace in Nigeria but our politicians are just looting without giving a hoot about the damn country. How I wish the barrel can face these looters in power for once. angry
nd yet one politican hs d guts 2 ask me 2 join d army via nda
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by abdulkayus(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
patriot2: Nigerian army saved Liberia and Sierra Leone, I have a lot of Liberian friends who can testify. Nigerian soldiers are not aliens, they are recruited among Nigerians and are well trained and given the duty of defending Nigeria and going for peace making missions all around the world. Now they are shelling boko haram. And it seems to me that you are a supporter of boko haram. You did not in any single word condemn boko haram while you kept condemning and insulting Nigerian army. May I remind you that the army came north only as a reaction to the killing of innocent Nigerians by some people who claimed that they were sent there by some "god" (to me it would rather be the devil". So don't try to fool us, we are Nigerians and we know what is happening. I have lived for a while in the north, you can't fool me. What you are looking for is to rally the civilian population against the army. And the main reason is that the Chief of Army staff is no longer a muslim. The army has lost its "coran" and that is why you hate the army. But listen: who pays for the army anyway ? it is the south ! So you should be content that northerners are still inside. If you want the country divided into two then let's get it on. We will keep the army and you will keep boko haram.

can u c hw sentiment and hatred has blinded ur reasonin. Who told u d guy dat u quote is a muslim b4 u start abusin islam, so anybody dat is against ur view is nw a muslim abi, smh. And frm his post where did u c dat he supported d BH carnage? Cant u c dat he was only respondin to some1 dat is blamin d innocents ppl in d area dat dey shld be clear. So cos of armed robbery or kidnappers or agberos is ur area, d police or d army shld come and clear every1, will u be happy?, ask d odi and d zaki biam ppl of wat happen to dem, its still lingerin in their mind of wat happen. Dont u hav conscience?
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by abdulkayus(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
sayusuf: this happen last week..so u guys are recyclng old news just to insult northerners..dont worry,keep it up. D day is coming dat u must need visa to enter north

and u will also need visa and mental exam to enter d republic of middle belt, biafra, republic of south south and odua republic

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by reagand200(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
This is not to insult northerners but its just a form of pleading that RELIGION should not be confused with VIOLENCE/TERRORISM . Most Northernes are missing the point. They see any killings by JTF as killing of "innocent " or "muslims" . We need to separate religion from terror.
Check this link and see what some RELIGIONISTS are doing to preserve their religion: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187374/Al-Qaedas-brutal-new-weapons-Children-kidnapped-kept-chains-taught-suicide-bombers.html?ITO=1490&utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by pembisco(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
Shey wuna don hear ba! Bastart muslems

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by xpensivethony: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
mkmyers45: Mr Man go and sit down..why not enlist in the military and come prove your stuff, dont let your internet decieve u mr cos you can't do squat..So everyone in the north should be killed abi? deluded goat
you are a big fool for making this cooment,if i were the soldiers i will level everything called house withing that vicinity,kill everything that hv breath because they deserve more than that..
Re: Gunmen Kill Ten Soldiers In Damaturu, Yobe State by getukudo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
Una dey carry news sha! Everybody on NL are journalists...I thot this story is an old story. Heard this some days back!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Shuts Obat Oil’s Tank Farm OverN1.2b Subsidy Cash Diversion / House Of Representatives Passes 2017 Budget Of N7.44 Trillion / Full Resolutions Of The National Economic Council Meeting Of 20/07/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.