Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Act Now!!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Act Now!!!! (581 Views)

Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man / Pls Read This,act Now And Become A Millionaire / 'Why You Act The Way You Do' By Tim Lahaye (Temperaments) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Act Now!!!! by Dspiritcatalyst: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
We can never have the enough time to do all what we aspired for,and there will never be.Great people don,t do everything,they focus on a particular task and they make sure it,s done.You are likely to become what you think about most of the time,so make sure you are thinking and talking about the things you want rather than the things you don,t want.Keep you mind positive by accepting total responsibility of all that happens to you.
Refuse to criticize or blame anyone for for anything,resolve to progress rather than excuses.Keep your thought on anything you can do to improve your life and let go of the rest.See yourself as work in progress,set deadlines on every task and activity cling to the deadlines and even try to surpass it.
Rev T.D Jakes:Is known as a pastor internationally,
Cece Winas:Is known for producing and making good music,
David Beckhamp:Is know for understanding the language of football.
What do you want to be known for?
What I,m I really good at,what do I enjoy doing,what job will I love to do?whatever your answer,conclude exactly on what you want.Put it down on paper for a proper and effective preparation to achieve it.Always focus on the most important task.The more knowledgeable and skilled you become at your task,the faster you get them done.(And David motivate Himself in the lord)motivate yourself by always looking for the good in every situation,be hopeful and constructive,focusing on the solution.People don,t want to know how enormous your problems are,but hoe fast you can be a solution to them.(Luke 12)By all our worries about how to become sucessful in life and in all our endeavours,how many of us can add a cubit to our Image?……….Take a step today.

http://thespiritcatalyst.com/wp/?p=71

(1) (Reply)

Looking Good! / Akpos; Who Is God. / Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.