Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Abia State Governor Was Sent To Purnish Abians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor Was Sent To Purnish Abians (541 Views)

Did You See The Mistake On The Ministerial List Sent To The Senator Saraki? (Pic / Like Wike, Like Jonathan. SEE What Rivers Governor Was Caught Doing (SEE Photos) / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Governor Was Sent To Purnish Abians by Sayit1: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2012
When he came, we taught he has come to reshape things in Abia state. From the look of things, Ochendu may have been sent by God to Purnish Abians. All most all the sectors in Abia is owned 3 to 4 months allowance. They includes: the 17 local govt workers, Abia state teaching hospital, Absu, BCA, Abia Poly, teachers are not left out, & many ohers i may not remember. The question now is that: what is he(the Governor) doing with the state money? No single sector in moving in Abia state since he came in. Sometimes i wonder if dis man is under a spell to tanish his image.

(1) (Reply)

Between Jonathan And His Critics / Amosun, Aides Spent N237m On Foreign Trips In 16 Months, Says Govt / Nscdc's Weapon Not With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.