Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,564 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Please Help Me To Resolve This Error From My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me To Resolve This Error From My Laptop (828 Views)

Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! / How To Fix Windows 7 Not Genuine Error-“copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine" / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Resolve This Error From My Laptop by komols856: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2012
what is the meaning of this error and how can i solve the problem : BTTray.exe-Application error(0xc0000022). it usually appear after booting,each time i on my system and this one usually occur when am shutting down the system :the instruction at 0x011foca8 referenced memory at 0x91f793dd.followed by the memory could not be read. click ok to terminate the program.

secondly, what could be responsible for my system that does not boot well except when i run it in a safe mood. sometimes after booting i will not see anything on the desktop.

please anyone with useful help could assist me on what to do. send your comment and instruction to fabulousmanniomr@live.com

thank you all in anticipation for your reply.
Re: Please Help Me To Resolve This Error From My Laptop by lifestyle1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
komols856: what is the meaning of this error and how can i solve the problem : BTTray.exe-Application error(0xc0000022). it usually appear after booting,each time i on my system and this one usually occur when am shutting down the system :the instruction at 0x011foca8 referenced memory at 0x91f793dd.followed by the memory could not be read. click ok to terminate the program.

secondly, what could be responsible for my system that does not boot well except when i run it in a safe mood. sometimes after booting i will not see anything on the desktop.

please anyone with useful help could assist me on what to do. send your comment and instruction to fabulousmanniomr@live.com

thank you all in anticipation for your reply.

After reading through your post i discovered that the Operating system you are currently using is not in good order and it should be repaired or formatted.

That first error message that contain bttray.exe is telling you that there is a problem with that application in case you wish to know, the bttray.exe is the traybar process for Widcomm Inc Bluetooth products,It gives you easy access to the configurations and settings for the Bluetooth products.

It is not an essential process but is obviously required for the correct functioning of the programme in question.

Work on the Operating system and Install a good anti virus.

life_style32@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Me To Resolve This Error From My Laptop by komols856: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2013
my system is having a problem of typing ''c'' like dis :cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc on its own, each time am typing something or about to type something. what is the causes of it and possible solution? please my fellow nairalanders,i need your assistance,suggestion.
thanks for your antipated response. i have even formated the system thinking it was due to virus attack, but all to no avail, as the problem persist
Re: Please Help Me To Resolve This Error From My Laptop by lifestyle1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2013
komols856: my system is having a problem of typing ''c'' like dis :cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc on its own, each time am typing something or about to type something. what is the causes of it and possible solution? please my fellow nairalanders,i need your assistance,suggestion.
thanks for your antipated response. i have even formated the system thinking it was due to virus attack, but all to no avail, as the problem persist

The problem is from the 'c' key on your keyboard. Here is what to do remove the c key and check if the "rubber" under it is still intact but you have to be very careful so as not to damage the key. If you know you can't do it your self please take it to a laptop technician.... they can replace the c key or the "rubber" under they c key.
Re: Please Help Me To Resolve This Error From My Laptop by komols856: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2013
thank u very much pls, i appreciate u
Re: Please Help Me To Resolve This Error From My Laptop by lifestyle1(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2013
komols856: thank u very much pls, i appreciate u

You are welcome. cool

(1) (Reply)

Bad ICT Habits / Brand New HP G6-2230 For Sale / HP Mini Laptop For Sale 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.