Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Change In The Price Of BREAD ...what Is Happening ????? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Change In The Price Of BREAD ...what Is Happening ????? (1022 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread / Price Of Bread Increased By 20% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change In The Price Of BREAD ...what Is Happening ????? by samstels: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2012
I am based in port harcourt and recently ,there has been increase in the cost of bread .

The wheat bread that used to sell for 280.00 is now 400 naira and other normal bread now sells for 300/350 naira.

Is this the fresh air ??

Mkae we reason this issue oooooo.
Re: Change In The Price Of BREAD ...what Is Happening ????? by vicoloni(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
I'll calmly explain to my kids that every loaf of bread has been poisoned by boko haram. Thank God at their age they'll believe. Lol.
Re: Change In The Price Of BREAD ...what Is Happening ????? by MissyB3(f): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Change In The Price Of BREAD ...what Is Happening ????? by yme1(f): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2012
I was in naija last month
and I got to find out that the bread I bought for N20 just 3 yrs back is now N120 angry
Re: Change In The Price Of BREAD ...what Is Happening ????? by waniliew: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2012
Thank God at their age they'll believe. Lol.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite BEER? / Cakes In Benin City / Why Is Suya Sold Only At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.