Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members (9102 Views)

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women / Ombatse Traditionalists: Police Killed Our Members So We Killed 95 Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Rawkey(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2012
whealthy: Since when did BH care about "innocent civilians"?
leave the mugu of a thing ...the thing pain them nd he nor want make other of d sect members deviate so he form lie....
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by gegee(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2012
so the christians bombed in the churches dem innocent or guilty ?
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Ayatullah(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2012
Abu Qaqa could be very correct if cry by people in Maiduguri of those the soldiers vent their anger on after 'Boko Haram' attack is anything to go by. The Nigerian army should definitely not take delight at killing extra-judicially, we are definitely not in a war situation yet and even if we are WAR HAS ITS RULE.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by edicolove: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2012
This is the real confirmation hat jtf actually killed BH members. Thank you!
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Vongs(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2012
call4shola: I just hope the pple killed were actually BH boys, if not, yawa don gas...
if no be them why d first open fire boko stop lyin
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Haben1: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Some of u are just putting ur head at 1 place, now aday's in (kano, kaduna, northen side), alot of them have alot of gun at home, cuz no 1 is trusted, so, what did u think? Some1 just come in at d midnite?
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Vongs(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Ezemarcel: Bh boys are liers...they were massacred..follish boys
na so in kano d were massacred fools enough
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Haben1: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2012
But atleast, there's no picture, for both BH AND JTF that they where being killed, so, i never BELIEVE in dis STORY.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by edelweiss(f): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2012
What started all this and when will aLl this end?how can people find joy in killing helpless humans?if the really have scores to settle and they feel they have the power,they should go and meet those their primary targets,the main people that are making them do all this! and leave we ordinary Nigerians,let's even bear what the government itself is doing to us. Its so so sad! How the mighty has so fallen in all.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Okimski(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2012
call4shola: I just hope the pple killed were actually BH boys, if not, yawa don gas...
They are only fooling themselves, Innocent people na the open fire back?
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by oluchi557(f): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2012
born2fuck: They opened fire at soldiers and yet they lost the battle, if they have won, this goatee man would have claimed responsibility, now they lost and denying themselvess, idiots stupid boko haram islamic muslim......
which toto cheap?
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by gbadexy(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2012
If those people killed opened fire first, then they are terrorists, the fact that one soldier was killed shows they were attacked, but the casualty figure of 20 to 1 makes me wonder if there are no innocent people among the 20.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by simplemach(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2012
Hmmm, Boko Haram now knows dia are innocent people. foooooooooooools
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by greaterlove(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2012
I can't believe this boko haram is claiming that the jtf killed "innocent people" innocent people? So boko haram now have people who they regard as innocent people? They should come out and tell us who qualifies to be termed "innocent people" because nigerians will want to know. Liars of the highest order.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by lacasa: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wen

JTF No get sense

Boko no get sense

President no get sense

Country people no get sense

Na who go make sense grin
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by pedestal82(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ayatullah: Abu Qaqa could be very correct if cry by people in Maiduguri of those the soldiers vent their anger on after 'Boko Haram' attack is anything to go by. The Nigerian army should definitely not take delight at killing extra-judicially, we are definitely not in a war situation yet and even if we are WAR HAS ITS RULE.

Did I hear u say we not in war situation yet ? U must be joking man.
And as for those of u talking about the imposibility of 1 to 20 tally
In favour of jtf, are not serious at all, so u guys think, on a plain
Fighting field, no hide and seek, bH, will win Jtf in a battle? Then
U guys must be high. And to say innocent citizens, 20 young men in
In a single place, what were they doing at that time of the night
Together ? Abeg na just damage control abu qaqa dey !
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by mrperfect(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
If this is truth is sad for the nation.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by taharqa: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
DheBuck: Please someone enlighten me...I thought Abu qaqa was arrested once...he escaped?
Abu qaqa is not a name, it is a title lol
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Olumogun: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
MY SINCERE ADVICE IS THAT THE JTF SHOULD STOP TELLING US HOW MANY NUMBERS THEY KILLED OR INJURED AND JUST GO FIND OUT THE HIDE-OUT OF THESE BRUTE. EXCEPT SOMEONE IS SAYING THAT THEIR BASE IS NOT WITHING THE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION OF NIGERIA TERRITORY.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by teskyg: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
I now see how difficult it is to win the War against Boko Haram by post from Nairalanders who are in support of Boko Haram.It is pity that the North will continue to suffer greatly from this until the end of time.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Ewoma45(f): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
peziz: JTF killed innocent people; Boko haram have been killing ................ ?
tank u.who av dem boko boys been killing?
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by searay(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2012
So the innocents are allowed to carry Guns and bombs in the north.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by ShySteady(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
BH killed about 20 Deeper Life worshippers
JTF killed about 20 members of BH

And you say there's no war in this country?
Seiously, we need to continuously pray for peace in this country. For the records, the Deeper Life worshippers are in Heaven; but the BH members are rotting away in hell.
Let's keep praying for this Nation!
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Series22(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
peziz: JTF killed innocent people; Boko haram have been killing ................ ?
unbelivers
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by chreldb(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Since BH have acknowledged that the people killed were innocent because they dont belong to their sect then how do they consider themselves? guilty? they have indirectly and subconciously indicted themselves and their so called cause. tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by Series22(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
geogina1234: innocent pple that fights with guns, who will believe this, may God help us all
my father told me dat his father told him dat a friend of a thief is a thief. Anybody that BH agrees is innocent is a terrorist, and anybody BH calls an enemy is innocent.. JTF, More greese 2 ur elbow, 'KILL THEM ALL'
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by tonadoes: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Pls can some else in d house see wat am seeing? Abu Qaqa is wearing a bullet proof vest on a long sleave shirt, all western. Abi dis one no be haram ne? Islamize Nigeria in deed.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by frevangel(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
chreld_b: Since BH have acknowledged that the people killed were innocent because they dont belong to their sect then how do they consider themselves? guilty? they have indirectly and subconciously indicted themselves and their so called cause. tongue

So on point. The fact that he admitted people killed are innocent, he has unconciously accepted they, BH, are not innocent.

Also, his declaration is proof that they sustained a critical blow. He is retorting to propaganda, trying to make JTF look inefficient. Yes BH is playing the religious card but they sound more like Northern political leader's tool. He is sounding like CPC/ACN attack dogs.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by noholdsbarred(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
So they know that they are not innocent.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by muktarmtt(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
smting is fishin around hear hw cn soldier get a fight 20 boko haram nd only 1 soldier have beain killd I didn't buy dis story.
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by tinkinjo: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
...and who are they addressing?...the guilty Nigerian public?...this is a tale by a bokoidiot...

Its the same old story of "the arrested person(s) is/are not our member(s)" only to break the prison to let them out.
Doesn't he and his sponsors know that Nigerians are too intelligent for this?
Re: Boko Haram: JTF Killed Innocent People And Not Our Members by vanstanzy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
O! i get it, JTF killed Innocent BOKO HARAM members grin grin grin grin grin. GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N5m Bribe: Court Refuses Ajumogobia’s Application To Travel Abroad For Medicals / Mahmoud Yakubu Should Have Resigned Over Conduct Of 2023 Election - Adibe / Governor El-Rufai At Eid Praying Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.