Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Book Should One Read For Scholarship Exams? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Book Should One Read For Scholarship Exams? (1012 Views)

OMG!!! The Author Of This Book Should Be Sent To Jail.. (photo) / When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) / New Read Information For Scholarship To Study Abroad, Deadline - 30/09/08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Book Should One Read For Scholarship Exams? by manchy7531: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
Please oo my Nairaland brothers and sisters.i have a younger cousin who wants to write the up coming shell scholarship examination which she has just apply for.she called me and ask if there are recommended books to read but i could not prescribe any particular book because i never wrote one in my university days.

please i need your help especially from those that might have written it before.are there books she can read to have better grades?

i love this my cousin so much and she is a very brilliant girl and am will to do anything for her to make sure she make good grades.Thanks to you all

Mods please will appreciate you moving this thread to the front page.

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria Benin Center Chat Room / Longest Words In The English Language / Is WAEC GCE NOV/DEC 2013 Result Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.