Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay (12300 Views)

Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) / No N3.2bn Severance Pay For Jonathan, Others Till 2016 - PUNCH / Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Get 3.24bn Severance Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by prettybee2(f): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2012
[center][/center][i][/i][right][/right][left][/left]
~Bluetooth:

The government is just telling them what they want to hear so they can relax and shift grounds for compromise.The same FG that cant pay #18 000 minimum wage; that couldnt pay corpers #20k now wants to pay #38m to Phcn workers.
undecided[quote author=~Bluetooth]
The government is just telling them what they want to hear so they can relax and shift grounds for compromise.The same FG that cant pay #18 000 minimum wage; that couldnt pay corpers #20k now wants to pay #38m to Phcn workers. STORY STORY STORY[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Whobedatte(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2012
ariyebaba: Nigeria is highly indebted to the tune of 6 trillion naira.

Prices of goods and services are skyrocketing.

Naija i hail oooooooooooooooooo
and that is what happens when evil men thrives
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The government is just telling them what they want to hear so they can relax and shift grounds for compromise.The same FG that cant pay #18 000 minimum wage; that couldnt pay corpers #20k now wants to pay #38m to Phcn workers.
d problem of minimum wage payment wsnt wit d federal,it waz states
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by rusher14: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2012
The cost of severance would be coming from the end user.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by wengerjay(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2012
If u believe this FG,it means u can believe anything.We re all gullible,every statement they make is propangada.Me doesnt blame all these hirelings who portray this govt as being right in whtever they do bt i blame those pple who sheepishly believe in their words.Our leaders ve failed us in all ramifications,corruption has become a cankerworm dat has eaten deep into d fabric of this nation.Most of these people at helm of affairs re roques and 'un-armed robbers,they stil billions of naira everyday.It is high time we rose up in unison and rescue ourselves from these pple.Money meant for these workers shd be paid forthwith into their accts and nt b paid on the pages of newspapers.Half a word is enough for a wise.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2012
centje: d problem of minimum wage payment wsnt wit d federal,it waz states

How can the federal government negotiate with Labour and force the outcome on the states without considering the federal allocation disparity among the states ? Besides,has the FG paid all its workers the minimum wage ?
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by edgee: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2012
doctokwus: Liar!How can d least paid worker get N8m. Assume @best d least paid was on N40k/mth= 400k/yr.In 10yrs(2003-2012)=N5m; 15% of N5m=650k;so where is d N8m coming frm;criminals & op's dat don't use dere God given brain to question what govt officials say& blv every word,hook,line& sinker!
Let me leave your faulty mathematics and go to the issue of your joblessness, which leaves you calculating another man's benefits. Did the minister say, all that the worker will be paid is based on just the 15% pension contribution?
The end user will pay the balance ke.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by DIG1: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2012
If any1 believe this, then u believe that a white elephant can swim.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by edicolove: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2012
There are so many people in Nigeria that don't want the power reform to work. This was part of what OBJ faced when he started his own power reform. 90 percent of Nigeria's power problem is because of sabotage. You can even see many comment here of people taking sides with the PHCN workers against the FG. They are talking like the workers actually deserve any kobo. Our fellow Nigerians are our worst enemies.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by doctokwus: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2012
edgee:
Let me leave your faulty mathematics and go to the issue of your joblessness, which leaves you calculating another man's benefits. Did the minister say, all that the worker will be paid is based on just the 15% pension contribution?
Am "jobless",I accept,but I still av a brain dat works& clearly know wen propaganda is for d brainless.
The total salary package for d least paid worker was not evn up to N5m over 10yrs,so how can severance package now bcome N8m.You are so full of 'jobs' that u are now 'overjobbed'& its having a diminishing effect on your reasoning faculties
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by doctokwus: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2012
edgee:
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by anicho(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2012
Phcn workers don hammer oooo!!...me sef dey hammer...check my signature
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Captain2012(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
*SCAM ALERT* Make phcn workers 4get am. Even if its to be paid for real, some people will embezzle it.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by addey(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
billante:

But u will believe wat ever elrufia and ACN talks! Goat!

What is Elrufai, Buhari Or ACN on dis issue Abi dem send U
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Tex42(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2012
Must confess that in my area in Kaduna state,we've been enjoying an appreciable power supply,I think the presidency and his minister on power have done very well so far,think I'm compelled to take their word for it,considering their achievements so far.must give a big kudos to them!
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Sagamite(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2012
If Barth Nnaji and the useless government pay the least qualified staff N8m then the are cretins!

These is how to waste public funds?

Paying useless, utterly incompetent ediots exorbitant sums?

The useless, incompetent, corrupt ediots should be paid 1 - 2.5 year(s) salary [dependent on years of service] and told to fck off!
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by billante(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
addey:

What is Elrufai, Buhari Or ACN on dis issue Abi dem send U

The aformentioned don't want any thing good to come out of GEJ govt! Believe me they will commit sucide if GEJ sovles our age long eletricity problem.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by hicare(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

thx
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by lawizle(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
Aderupoko2: Nawaoh!!!These people don OVER hammer. grin grin grin grin

For dr goddamn mind.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You are right on point. Nigerian banks layoff staff and pay them 2months basic salary. Where will F.G.N. get money to pay an FSLC holder N8m?
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Biodup: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
In GEJ i believed, i knw u can't fall d hands of ur fans. Critics sebi una no travel comot 4 naija by Dec. 2013 all campaign must av bin 80% kept. Our humble presido carrying on.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by BusHouse(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
ebamma: i don hammer be dat
I u no plan wel, d moni go just vamooz lik, you will have nothing to show for the 8million.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by BusHouse(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
ebamma: i don hammer be dat
I u no plan wel, d moni go just vamooz, you will have nothing to show for the million.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2012
GEJ IS JUST WASTING TIME TALKING TO DONKEYS. HE SHOULD JUST SEND THE MILITARY OUT TO BEAT AND KILL THE MOTHER FUCKERS.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by billyG(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
God forbid bad thing!after many yrs of puting us in darkness,non-performance,reeking many business & increasing poverty & disease lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
D truth is dt Barth Nnaji wants to break d PHCn labour by causing dis harmoney between d junior and senior staff. The same govt promising N8M cut their salary by 25 % two months ago and by 7.5% for last month salary. As I speak with u, d staff are on strike. U can't compare PHCN and banks by saying bank pay 2months basic, bankers get their pay now while civil later. PHCN problem is nt d staff but d same govt dt award d contract for repair of generating plants and also d mgt. PHCN labour is nt against privatisation but wants d govt to follow d labour act to settle them. I stand with them cos if they don't get it now, there will not be PHCN tomorrow and therefore no coy to sue.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
cyril83: this is a total rubbish joor,nitel workers were dumped some years ago and they didnot receive dime from government...must FG empty our pulse in order to pay them off... I smell fraud in this story
NITEL staff were defrauded by FG, not that I feel sorry for them. PHCN staff are aware of what happened to NITEL and don't want the same fate to befall them also.
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Dejavu147: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
collins123: And what are we going to do about it here?, NOTHING!

I wan watch Merlin Season 5 jare

@ Author shey Merlin season 5 don come out ni / Abeg update me make i try arrange am for my side here Jor..... i no fit con kill myself with those Nepa & dem wayo ways Jire, dem dey vex say FG put ARMY for all dem stations so that dem no go fit vandalise the PHCN Properties to keep WE inside Blackout,God punish dem d Oga's wey dey Chop PHCN Money and dem dey give dem Junior staff diff story, God dey sha !
Re: Least-Qualified PHCN Staff To Get N8M Minimum Severance Pay by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
okpara ugo:

You are right on point. Nigerian banks layoff staff and pay them 2months basic salary. Where will F.G.N. get money to pay an FSLC holder N8m?
U r nt entirely right. Banks pay depending on ur grade n how long u hv worked. I know sumone dt was paid over 30m.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Osinbajo Is Forced To Resign / Politics In Nairaland / Port Harcourt Is Not Part Of Igbo Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.