Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

People Mistake Me For Rihanna! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / People Mistake Me For Rihanna! (23680 Views)

People Mistake me for Jim Iyke / People Mistake Me For Jay Z / People Mistake Me For Lady Gaga (viewers Discretion Is STRONGLY ADVISED!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Hadeyemy: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
Who dy tell u dat? No even talk am again rihana ke! Abi na monkey dy won talk
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by illicit(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2012
na weird mc(shola) sister be this.
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
illicit: na weird mc(shola) sister be this.
Shola Fine as her, though dem resemble sha lipsrsealed
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by swtchicgurl: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
dr.shrewd:
[img][/img][img][/img]
@ Op, you kinda hv the same body structure with her( sexy wink wink). but facially, ur pic is too dark to tell angry. skin-wise, u'r darker and to me darker means sexier kiss. In all u look edible. are u edibly disposed? cool wink if u'r holla smiley

speak english!
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
switchic i guess u re happy that your thread made it to the front page cheesy cheesy cheesy

no offense cheesy cheesy
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahahaha looooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by swtchicgurl: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
~vicky~:
switchic i guess u re happy that your thread made it to the front page cheesy cheesy cheesy

no offense cheesy cheesy

wink wink wink

adaobi123: haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahahaha looooooooooooooooooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

embarassed embarassed tongue tongue
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Sunjos: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2012
rihana my foot...mtchewwww
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Benjom(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
Thank me: . Haba madam fear God nao. Ao dis beast take resemble Timaya.
omo, u bad gan ni o...lol
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by stanley095(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
shocked lol u fine pass rihana sef.
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by fankasibe: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
This is the Avatar version of rihana.....she's so shekshi!!!
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by edey2real: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
They mistake you for Ogbanje nd not the Rihanna wey I dey always gbadun anytime anyday..
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Audukaya: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
She is supposed to be arrested 4 calling herself rihanna,ugly as she is
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by sleepBass: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
wat da Bleep....u mean i opened dis page to see dis....Bleep dis nigga..
angrywat da Bleep....u mean i opened dis page to see dis....Bleep dis nigga..
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Jerry2i(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Imao.can't stop laffin
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Jerry2i(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
Imao.can't stop laffin.
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by swtchicgurl: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
^ yaba left tongue
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Clemzy16(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
O.M.G i was shocked when i say the pix.. Dat wan na atutupoyoyo!
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by teevibez(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
Lwkmd. Una nor go kill person o. Lolzz
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by dam007(m): 1:08am On Aug 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: This must be photoshopped, this can't be an human being. is it??
indeed a good question... IS IT
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Ivynwa(f): 4:28am On Aug 16, 2012
Ivynwa: The gay man in that picture resembles a certain shameless and very confident gay man I see around that goes about wearing anything he likes, ladies boots and wears. I am so sure that is him. Only that guy can have the confidence to pose in a picture like that. I always laugh when I see him, he loves attention like crazy. Once I was hanging out with friends and he came in there and danced up the place, dances like a woman and he was feeling on top of the world as all eyes were on him.

@Swtchicgurl
Girl I told you that the man you have in that picture looks like a face I see around. I showed the picture to my colleague at work today and he confirmed that he is the one. They call him "Saucy Pow" and he is a bit famous in his place. Sometimes I see him moving with some gay crowd of men acting up like women and not even giving a hoot who cares. I watched one of his pals dance and wine like a woman once and was like "What?". He himself I heard has a contract running with a big business place/dances for a big bar/club kind of place in a popular beach where they said that he pulls crowd. I don't know why he is famous but he pulls crowd when he dances and when he dresses up like that, people can't help watching him.I haven't seen a confident person like that guy.

I just googled him and was amazed at what came out,he has a facebook page from where I saw more crazy pictures that I have below. I am seeing videos of his dancing in youtube. If anybody wants to understand this character better you gotta watch these videos. Please please we are not clapping for "ajo ife"/"nyamanyama thing" (abeg i take style talk am for naija slangs). It's just for the laughs, I always laugh when I see him acting up and wants you to share in that laughter.
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Cabsso(m): 4:34am On Aug 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: And she's kinda sexy oooo. you know? wink

Na woman go kill u even dis urgly tin dey sexy 4ur eye. Chei woman rapa!
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by bashydemy(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2012
Who are the blind people that mistake you for Monkey Rihanna?

1 Like

Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by swtchicgurl: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2012
Ivynwa:

@Swtchicgurl
Girl I told you that the man you have in that picture looks like a face I see around. I showed the picture to my colleague at work today and he confirmed that he is the one. They call him "Saucy Pow" and he is a bit famous in his place. Sometimes I see him moving with some gay crowd of men acting up like women and not even giving a hoot who cares. I watched one of his pals dance and wine like a woman once and was like "What?". He himself I heard has a contract running with a big business place/dances for a big bar/club kind of place in a popular beach where they said that he pulls crowd. I don't know why he is famous but he pulls crowd when he dances and when he dresses up like that, people can't help watching him.I haven't seen a confident person like that guy.

I just googled him and was amazed at what came out,he has a facebook page from where I saw more crazy pictures that I have below. I am seeing videos of his dancing in youtube. If anybody wants to understand this character better you gotta watch these videos. Please please we are not clapping for "ajo ife"/"nyamanyama thing" (abeg i take style talk am for naija slangs). It's just for the laughs, I always laugh when I see him acting up and wants you to share in that laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKWKna87HC4&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.tt%2Furl%3Fsa%3Dt%26rct%3Dj%26q%3Dsaucy%2520pow%26source%3Dweb%26cd%3D2%26cad%3Drja%26ved%3D0CD4QtwIwAQ%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DYKWKna87HC4%26ei%3D-mMsUNfECtOByQHN5IGYCQ%26usg%3DAFQjCNHfuTeYNDqrCcEY-tddXCkxbJeLDA&has_verified=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpR3HAvBwPc

nice info! tnx cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by VivyGift(f): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2012
Rihanna indeed!
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by AmandaaaP(f): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2012
Take him to rehab !

1 Like

Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by jaybee(f): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
swtchicgurl: beht why? embarassed

Kant Sop laffin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by ismokeweed1(f): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
bin gbagbo:

* spits * angry

Mr. Man go and drink 'COMBATRIN' cos you have a case of excess worms in your belly. If you cant afford that drug then mix 6 teaspoons of SALT into a glass of water and drink it. If the solution dosent kill the worms at least it would kill you. But look on the bright side, NO MORE SPITTING FOR YOU ;P

bunmioguns:

dis particular poster is nt wht he/she proposed to be cos weed smoker wont even come out and be spitting all dis trash. . .

weed nor dey show for face. Can you know someone who suffers from athsma or who ate bread and kuli-kuli just by looking at them? Of course not, THEY MUST TELL YOU. i smoke weed and i am telling you because i am proud of my hobby (unlike most people here) so dont hate me for my bluntness okay smiley

booqee:

dis poster is starting to disgust me..every thread i go u keep talking smoking tinz..ur just seeking for cheap attention, and ur way of doing it is so lame dat it really stinks to low hell!
I'll be damned if you've ever held common cigarette talkless of weed! Mtcheww.....
angry

this post reeks of JEALOUSY. So i have nothing to tell you except to look at my signature and read it again but SLOWLY this time okay . . . Thanks

AJJ:
Una don vex o! I smoke weed don get d so called cheap attention.
Btw; i think she should reduce writing about weed.

my dear im happy you understand me. I am getting attention from many people but i focus on those that share a fascination with weed like i do. Dont mind the rest of them above, they all have very very LIGHT and CHICKEN medulla oblongataz ;p there for they can never understand me

they just HATE for no reason at all

#wrapping another joint#

1 Like

Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
i-smoke-weed:

this post reeks of JEALOUSY. So i have nothing to tell you except to look at my signature and read it again but SLOWLY this time okay . . . Thanks

they all have very very LIGHT and CHICKEN medulla oblongataz ;p there for they can never understand me

they just HATE for no reason at all

#wrapping another joint#
ogbeni park go one side make i see road jare! You're very dry and attention seeking.. No be only weed na plant. Mumu.
U just sound very much like a lonely and desperate child which of course you are. A mature adult won't do dat.
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by ismokeweed1(f): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
booqee: A mature adult won't do dat.

you mean a mature adult wont do what? . . . smoke weed ? ? ?

and yes weed is actually a plant in case you didnt come across biology in class at any point in your life ;p

but really stop hating me okay, just try to get along with me and my habit okay

HUFFING & PUFFING
Re: People Mistake Me For Rihanna! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
booqee: ogbeni park go one side make i see road jare! You're very dry and attention seeking.. No be only weed na plant. Mumu.
U just sound very much like a lonely and desperate child which of course you are. A mature adult won't do dat.

i-smoke-weed:

you mean a mature adult wont do what? . . . smoke weed ? ? ?

and yes weed is actually a plant in case you didnt come across biology in class at any point in your life ;p

but really stop hating me okay, just try to get along with me and my habit okay

HUFFING & PUFFING

hehehehe....girlfriends what's really d matter......please stop all this remember this is a public forum .....and stop derailing this thread ...please enough of those mean words ....PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpos / VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.