Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,514 members, 7,847,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Help With Templates - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Templates (760 Views)

Free Crestpress V 1.0.3 Wordpress Mobile Press Templates / Where Can I Get The Best Free Web Templates / This Is Why You Don't Buy Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Templates by methodman(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2007
FellowNairalanders,
How can someone edit already built templates to suite one's taste?
I just dowloaded one but i just dont know how to edit and add my own contents,
Pls help me out,
Thanks
Re: Help With Templates by niyyie(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2007
Open the template from Dreamweaver and you can get it done.
Re: Help With Templates by methodman(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2007
Thanks Niyyie for your contribution.
Can i also use frontpage to edit it?
Re: Help With Templates by niyyie(m): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2007
If you must use Frontpage, then it had better been the latest version. Dreamweaver is way better.
Re: Help With Templates by uspry1(f): 3:25am On Dec 23, 2007
It would better if you buy FrontPage template package, then you can use FrontPage to edit template at your own taste.

If you buy Dreamweaver template package, then you can use Dreamweaver to edit template.

Simple look at the <HEAD> tag section to tell you which web editor/authoring the previous designer uses.
Re: Help With Templates by tomX1(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2007
You can even edit with notepad if you know what to do.

niyyie:

If you must use Frontpage, then it had better been the latest version. Dreamweaver is way better.
You are probably more conversant with Dreamweaver than with frontpage. Most of what you can do with Dreamweaver can be done just as easily with Frontpage if you know where to look. Dreamweaver has better refrence materials though.

(1) (Reply)

We Develop Your Website According To Your Specification / Wap Enabled Download / Free Cool Web Icons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.