Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Live Test Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live Test Questions (1028 Views)

Expro Tech Apptitude Test Questions / P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Test Questions by jadeyinka: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2007
hello fellow nairalanders,i have some bank test questions with me (live). Its just a way of helping one another. If you are interested, u can call me on 08033811544 (Kay).
compliment of the season to u all.
Re: Live Test Questions by jiogah(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2007
AWON TEKO lagos boys una no go stop to show levels. no be small tin oh. i beg u fit 4wd abi to my box jiogah@yahoo.com. assuming i'v got a job i for call u. OMO u to much JO. Thx in anticipatn
Re: Live Test Questions by nwajide: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2007
CHAIRMAN,
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON TO YOU. I WOULD NOT MIND IF YOU CAN PLEASE FORWARD THE TEST QUESTIONS TO ME VIA MY E-MAIL ADDRESS dirankomo@yahoo.com.THANKS FOR THE HELP.
TAKE CARE
Re: Live Test Questions by muppet: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2007
compliments 2 everyone.pls im also interested in d Test question stuff.could u kindly forward it 2 my email address muppetewa@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Live Test Questions by ozyoma(f): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2007
Compliments, i trust my naijalanders 2 be ön d watch. Wld like 2 have it too. Pls my email is ozzychukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Live Test Questions by gabby65: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2007
hey guy that is really an achievement.please,would love if you can forward it to my box at gabby652001@yahoo.com.God bless you bro.
Re: Live Test Questions by cosby(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2007
how will Nigeria be better?
hmm,
leaders of tommorrow indeed
cosby
Re: Live Test Questions by 2bad(m): 3:08am On Dec 24, 2007
my bros,
hook me up with the questions if you can on badtwongee@yahoo.com i will be grateful
Re: Live Test Questions by eruobodo: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2007
Kindly tell me the bank whose Live Questions you have so that I could contact the HR dept to investigate the leak and restructure their test materials.

Cheers!
Re: Live Test Questions by wolebanjo: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2007
guy, please i will be very grateful if u can send the banks test question to me,and please indicate the bank in the front of the test,my email is talktowolex2002@yahoo.co.uk.God blessed u as u help others.
Re: Live Test Questions by tglaz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2007
wud not mind having the questions as well,mine is greaterheights2kng@yahoo.com.thx a bunch. wink wink
Re: Live Test Questions by ukgold(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2007
compliments! that's a very nice thing to do for fellow nairalanders.plz i don't mind if u can send via my email ukituen@yahoo.com.thankz
Re: Live Test Questions by rexfx2: 10:17am On Dec 26, 2007
eruobodo:

Kindly tell me the bank whose Live Questions you have so that I could contact the HR dept to investigate the leak and restructure their test materials.

Cheers!

Seconded!

If you want to help us (the unemployed) notifying the bank involved about the leakage is the best you can do.
Merry Xmass
Re: Live Test Questions by solar1: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2007
My guy i wont mind if you send it to my box, ogunnubi_csj@yahoo.com. Thanks and compliment of the season.

Sola.
Re: Live Test Questions by mcsa: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2007
Please can you send it to my e-box: mcsacollection@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Live Test Questions by olutoha200: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2007
Hello, lander i am also interested in the stuff, my mail address is olutoha2007@yahoo.com
Re: Live Test Questions by vaadol: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2007
Its a pity cos getting jobs is more than passing test. I know people that have passed test but have not got job in places like Oceanic, Bank PHB,Access Bank and even Zenith to mention a few. Why can;t you trust God. Bank change question whent hey noticed it has licked or crutized cos they has bait question which u don't know. I've done two internship in two banks HR and i can assure you that its more than passing test.
Re: Live Test Questions by johunojuri: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2007
Bros, if u dont mind, forward to johnoluwaseyi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Careers @ Moments With Mo / Please Help Me To Get Job I Am A Ssce Holder / Drilling Fluids Engineer Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.