Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,849 members, 7,862,779 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? (782 Views)

Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? / Top 10 Most Religious Countries In The World / Ghana Is The Most Religious Country On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? by RogerEdet: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2012
I ve noticed that most religious people here are devoid of gumption. they are unable to relate reality and their dead religions. are religious believers (especially Christians and Muslims) really that stupid?
Re: Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? by manmustwac(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Religion blinds you from reality cry
Re: Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? by Enigma(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Manmustwac

No vex with me but truth be say if na Christian start this kind thread about atheists --- you go lock am one time. smiley

cool
Re: Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Roger Edet: I ve noticed that most religious people here are devoid of gumption. they are unable to relate reality and their dead religions. are religious believers (especially Christians and Muslims) really that stupid?
Oh look, it's another big headed, excessively arrogant and smug atheist.
The conceited behaviour of you lot irritates me more and more everyday.
Re: Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? by AtheistD(m): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
They are not devoid of sense. Religion is a powerful drug that allows people to believe and acknowledge anything as long as they tie it in to their religious beliefs. I have seen some of the most ridiculous arguments to support the worst things highligted in most religions.
Re: Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? by buzugee(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Roger Edet: I ve noticed that most religious people here are devoid of gumption. they are unable to relate reality and their dead religions. are religious believers (especially Christians and Muslims) really that stupid?
SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE DEVOID OF GUMPTION. MAY I SUGGEST ENGLISH 101 CLASSES ? undecided
Re: Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? by buzugee(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
manmustwac: Religion blinds you from reality cry
how the heck are you are an atheist and a mod in the religion section ? i smell kickbacks. you must be part of the cabal grin
Re: Are Most Religious People Devoid Of Sense? by manmustwac(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Enigma: Manmustwac

No vex with me but truth be say if na Christian start this kind thread about atheists --- you go lock am one time. smiley

cool
Maybe your right. Maybe your wrong. Who knows? wink But then as an atheist its a lot easier for me to see and understand things from their point of view than it is for the Christians. But then that's why we have two mods here who see things from different sides of the scales

(1) (Reply)

Church Worker Dupes Pastor Oyakhilome / The World Philosophy Says “if You Can’t Beat Them, Join Them”, But Heaven Philos / Is Bible From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.