Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? (1243 Views)

Buying My First Car... Hard Lessons I Learnt / My Experience Buying My First Car (a USED Car) On Nairaland! / SOLD>>>>>>>2006 Mercedes Benz SL350 ( The Ultimate Sports Car ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by Jobexpert(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
Look guys, this is a bargain in a million. All you have to do is have a bit of nerve.
We have a mercedes benz 230 slk kompressor sports car that was used by a CEO of a sister company
and has been parked since almost 2 years. I remember that the engine was working fine
when it was parked and the body is still very neat underneath all that dust.

Personally am too big for a 2-door car of this type but I have a feeling that it wont cost much to
fix this baby and make some young guy the talk of town. the car is worth about N1.5m on the market as a toks
and i have asked them to sell at a give away price of N450k.

With a new battery, I know this powerful wonder on wheels is driveable straightaway although I can see that the
dashboard and upholstery are gone (leather does that when it ages and is not well kept). i think you can put
right with very little say about N25k including the leatherwork. Dont let any mecho tell u any nonesense, drive straight to
Wilmer, and generally buy all that you need and fix it there..

Interested persons can inspect at Magodo Shangisha. If you have cash now now, and you are below 30, just talk to me
and can get it for less. Pls call 080836504761

Re: Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by wjxavier(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
I would come see it tonight sef, but I run a very busy shift at a medical facility in faraway ekiti.
This is my dream car. Would be nice if it can wait till 1st week Spetember.

Can it? I'm available 22687841. 08068974001.

Warning: don't sell to anyone but a carnut/lover.

Mail d dusty pics to wjxavier3@gmail.com
Re: Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by bluebarz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
Post dusty pix here let us see.
Re: Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by Jobexpert(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
bluebarz: Post dusty pix here let us see.

Blubarz...Nna, the car is almost gone o, somebody already visited and started the car one hand this morning with battery
while u are still waiting for picture...Another person called that he is sending his check from Ekiti. Stay there dey wait the picture, e hear?
Re: Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by bluebarz(m): 5:50am On Aug 21, 2012
So like me that isn't in lagos na I shuldnt see what u have to sell before buying a ticket to get to lagos? Haba no be so na. Send it to bluebarz@yahoo.com
Re: Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by wjxavier(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
@bluebarz if I see u near that car, I go show you say my papa great granny na boko haram and my gf cousin na MEND. Even me sef na Sango sibling.
U dey hear me so?
grin grin grin
Re: Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by bluebarz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
wjxavier: @bluebarz if I see u near that car, I go show you say my papa great granny na boko haram and my gf cousin na MEND. Even me sef na Sango sibling.
U dey hear me so?
grin grin grin

@wjxavier if I catch u I go show u why okada no fit use seat belt. Go houz go think the full meaning of BLUEBARZ u go know say u no suppoz even talk sef
Re: Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by wjxavier(m): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2012
If you need am my granny dey sell am for backyard. Oya go make I see road jare.
Re: Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by onoja12: 3:54am On Aug 22, 2012
what colour is it
Re: Buy Cheap and fix cheap -Who says ur first car cant be a sports car? by Jobexpert(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
It is black. The body has absolutely no dents at all.
The engine is in first class condition. But that's it...
Problems
---------
1) The interior is where the problems are. Dashboards is in shambles, leather seats are cracked due to disuse.
2) For a car that's been on ground, I also think you may need to service the fuel system and a spot of clean up on general electricals. Started it last week, bit of hard starting..personally I'd do a new fuel pump.
3) Outside..Front bumper and grill not so good. Bumper can be repaired..Grill is about N4k.
4) Alloy wheels all ok...Rear end fantastic..shocks could be better

Update
-------
Somebody's made a post dated cheque for it for 14th September. But its still first come, first served...

(1) (Reply)

Superclean Registered XLE 99 Sienna For Just 820k / Save 50k To 1 Million  naira  getting Used And New Cars From Usa And Europe / Fairly Used Passat 2009 Up For Sale NOT FOR SALE AGAIN Owner changed her mind...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.