Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria (11725 Views)

World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet / Checkout Picture Of The World's Fattest & Smallest Horses / Meet Meysi, The World’s Smallest Dog! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria by olaolaking: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2012
I heard this recently and it was surprising.
What is your own view on this?
Re: Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria by 19naia(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
It brings some good questions to my mind...."Lagos" is known around the world as a city,even by nigerians...The only thing in lagos by the name of lagos is the state of lagos and Ikeja and so on are the cities...The state is so small that the majoor cities all mix into each other with no gaps at all,and so the idea comes that lagos is one big city...Am i mistaken?? So the official rateing is for Lagos as a mega "City"..Official records must be accurate and so will they or have they made official renderings for Lagos s a city? The truth is that a democracy becomes what the popular belif determines it to be,and so if the 20 million souls of lagos believe its a city,then its no matter what the documents of nigerian history show,lagos is a city
Re: Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
And what is that man up there saying??
Re: Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria by busar(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
adebayor1490:
I'm confused too
Re: Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria by olaolaking: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
busar:
I'm confused too
The same way he will write it in wayec. (Waec) and he will be like : Haa, b3 sure.
Re: Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria by olaolaking: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
adebayor1490:
Na advanced jargons.

(1) (Reply)

People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Yahoo Boy Shows Off Cash & Money Ritual Shrine / How To Clear GOTV E016 Error Code Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.