Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? (921 Views)

NNPC Engages SSS, EFCC To Curb Hoarding Of Petroleum Products / FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? by Euroclydon(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2012
Reports from The Sunnewspaper shows that all the above mentioned agencies earn more than the Nigerian Police but do you think they should all earn the same thing? Or if not, who should earn more?

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/incredible-efcc-sss-bosses-earn-more-than-igp/
Re: Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? by roqchiq(f): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2012
sss and efcc....i dont know about the efcc,but the sss seems to be doing the job of all agencies combined,i thought they were mainly an intelligence outfit but they are actually doing the jobs of the police as well (abi) ,at least thats the case in recent times. So if they earn more,what the heck!!! Just my own little salt ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? by Olanlere11: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2012
From what I hear everyday, I think the SSS work more than others, and are a little more transparent, fair, unique and humane in approach. There appears to be no Corruption in their organization. I will give it to them.
Re: Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? by Stallion77(f): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2012
He who works more,should earn more. Simple!
Re: Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? by touchmehard: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=20pt]sluigalsxsi[/size]
Re: Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? by BlackMamba2: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
touch_me_hard: [size=20pt]S;LAJK;S;IA;JDSHS[/size]
[size=20pt];SJPSJPIS;K;SUJMSL[/size]

See a doctor urgently.
Re: Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? by roqchiq(f): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Stallion77: He who works more,should earn more. Simple!

GBAM!!!!
Re: Sss, Efcc And Nigerian Police, Who Should Earn More? by jerusalem101: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
Haba! Don't know about Efcc,but for the SSS the little I know about them is that,the SSS is a proactive intelligence agency who basic duties is dealing with state crimes(crimes against the nation) and should be comapared in all ramification with other intelligence agencies.like DIA and NIA,not with the POLICE who main is dealing with civil crimes,like snatching of handsets,burglary and so on.police should be comparing it self with FRSC and the rest in their commission na.

(1) (Reply)

FEC Okays 87bn For Roads, Rescue Equipment / Nigeria Approves $6mn To Build ECOWAS Parliament Office / Can Fashola Arrest This Bike Rider ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.