Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic (1681 Views)

Nairaland Miss Big, Bold And Beautiful Contest / Is Me Just Bold And Lonely / Bold And Cute Zone 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by adelarin(f): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2007
hi nairalanders, my name is adela. not the one in catalina and sebastian oh! shocked shocked. i just realised recently that my life is boring and dull so i need friends male and female above twenty five, nice and bright nigerians, any interested person shld drop a line 08056003994, note: no scammers.
any doctors here? i need to pick your brain.
thats all.
thanks.
Adela grin smiley smiley
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by Finecat(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2007
@Adelarin

What's up sweetheart.
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by adelarin(f): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2007
shocked hi finecat.
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by bolakale1(f): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2007
hello,why do you choose to make friends with only brilliant people,how boring is your life,i will be one of the friends because i am very intelligent and brilliant.
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2007
@Adelarin

Trust me brilliant people won't make your life interesting.If you looking for fun,go for people that are natural and down to earth.

Good luck wink
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by fataiiyo(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2007
Was'up, let talk on messenger,
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by saucekid(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2007
why the age limit??
pity i'm below that bracket but i'm well versed in topics you might want to bring cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by mellow(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2007
saucekid:

why the age limit??
pity i'm below that bracket but i'm well versed in topics you might want to bring cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, what are you now implying?[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by saucekid(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2007
what do you think i'm implying
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by ajadrage: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2007
saucekid:

what do you think i'm implying
I think you're trying to imply that the fact that your age falls below the prescribed standard does not neccessarily mean that your intellectual ability is not commensurate with what those older than you may posess.

I think that you're just trying to tell us that you're a responsible, reasonable, rational, bright young man grin
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by saucekid(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2007
*thank you ajadrage. . . . i am most humble*
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2007
Whats wrong with making friends with unintelligent people. Maybe that's y u get bored easily cos u keep waiting for stuff to happen and for great friends to spice up your life. And I doubt you'll make too many friends if u keep setting benchmarks for them to meet.
Sorry, I didn't make the cut but I'll advise u get out and make someones day. Merry Christmas
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by adelarin(f): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2007
c jay some people would smash you on the head for dissing them that intelligent people are dull. okay no more benchmarks but i stll need doctors. grin grin
thank you all for replying my post. seun osewa i love you, lol
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by ajadrage: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2007
adelarin:
okay no more benchmarks but i stll need doctors. grin grin
thank you all for replying my post. seun osewa i love you, lol

I might not be a medical doctor sha oh, but when it comes to matters of the heart, me ehn, I am one hell of a chartered proffessional doctor. And from my preliminary disgnosis, I detect a latent crush like feeling emanating from your cerebellum. However, due to the disposition of the object of your affection, I might advise that you take limited doses of restraint as the effect on your cardio vascular system that a rebuffing of that feeling might engender could be catastrophic to your state of health. E be like say the man no dey into babe relationships like that girl, but who knows your case might be an exception rather than the norm.

Uh oh, I just got an emergency call, this christmas period, a lot of ladies are suffering from a suppressed cardiac condition as a result of heart breaks by guys wey no wan spend money grin

I'll be back after surgery, you could pick my brain as much as you want afterwards cool
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by saucekid(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2007
after all prognosis,i can conclusively say that the earlier test carried out by my partner is true and i'd prescribe some drugs
T: total
L: loving
C: care
get this drugs from the pharmacymy house

you can now dissect my brain grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by ajadrage: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2007
Wow, just now, just now, two intellectually sound brains of immense intellectual ability, capability and conconbility to pick. Ain't adela a lucky girl smiley

About the word conconbility, I no know whether e dey dictionary oh grin
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by adelarin(f): 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2007
shocked very funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by reka(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2007
hi adelarin! u sounds nice. hw about talking together on mtn xtra cool. ni is 08033309720
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by ajadrage: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2007
reka:

hi adelarin! u sounds nice
Errmmm, did I miss something in the evolutionary chain or what, abi people don begin dey hear with their eyes?

Just kidding grin
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by adelarin(f): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2007
i dont think you are exactly nice ajadrage, dont diss people replying my post. angry angry
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by saucekid(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2007
@ adelarin

ajadrage is just being. . . . . . . . . .ajadrage
he means no harm
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by adelarin(f): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2007
thank you oh mr bones smiley
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by pastordan: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2007
Nice to know that gud friends still exist, baby girl if u dont mind add me to ur friend list n lets get to know each other better. I hope u r serious b4 posting out that stuff cos coming to share in da forum i am dam serious ok am 29 male lagos can be reach thru 08022132445
hope to hear from ya.
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by adelarin(f): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2007
the reason i gave out my no is to have people call me, not the other way round, be nice.call and introduce yourself,
thank you cheesy
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by pastordan: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2007
Am online now we can as well chat if u want hit me on, dan4pastor@yahoo.com
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by saucekid(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2007
she said for you to call her not chat online
chai. . . . . some peeps surprise me o shocked shocked shocked

@ adelarin,
if your folks wont mind,i want to take you with me to kuvuki grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by onyekang1(f): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2007
reka:

hi adelarin! u sounds nice. hw about talking together on mtn xtra cool. ni is 08033309720
seems lik u missed d instruction. she said call and introduce yourself and not having a VIGIL
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by Busta(f): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2007
lol

oh lawd!
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by johnmoks: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2007
Hello Adela.

I just spoke with you now on phone.

I need to know more about you.

Can you mail me on john.mokwunye@dhl.com

My number is 08035844615

John Moks.
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by Busta(f): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2007
@john,

u just spoke to her now on the phone. . why not call her back and ask her wat u need to know.

save the space for those still getting to know her.
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by pastordan: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2007
I will call when am out of the office n close to where i can get recharge am out of credit n also to ask for a Night call if u dont mind 07032667553
Re: Interesting Friends Wanted: Bold And Enthusiastic by ajadrage: 5:09am On Dec 29, 2007
Simple instruction people no fit follow, if I begin talk now some people go say I no nice abi? Okay oh sad, I will keep my mouth shut.

Some people no sabi read english, some people no like to sleep and some people say na me no nice, okay oh, God dey sha undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decent Naija Girl Needed For A Serious Relationship!!! / What Make Ladies Fall In Love Easily Even When The Man Is Not Ready And Even Ric / I Need A Sugar Mummy/aunty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.