Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! (1362 Views)

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / How Much Impact Does Your Occupation Have On Your Beliefs? / The Evidence For The Deity Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by RogerEdet: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2012
I would like all theists to present, in this thread, whatever empirical evidence they have to demonstrate that their god is more likely to exist than Ganesha the elephant-headed god of the Hindus.

Step right up theists, and show us what you've got!
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by Areaboy2(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2012
lol. they will hit you so hard with the "faith" card you'll be dazed by the amount of fallacies they'll churn out.
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
First close your eyes, now imagine..

Can you see, can you see?
No?
O ye of little faith..
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by buzugee(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
deuteronomy 28 vs 48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in unclothedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the LORD sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you. http://israelunite.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/slaveironyoke.jpg

http://12tribes.blog-pad.com/files/2010/10/iron_yoke.png

http://3.bp..com/-ZbBZoXlD_-U/T07nA04aSCI/AAAAAAAAA-M/B9p-Rwj56vg/s1600/kunta+kinte.jpg
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
Atheists who have spent a little over 4000 years searching for the truth with no success , are asking us to provide evidence for our faith.

Atheists rely on theoretical 'evidence' that never materialises into any hypothesis worthy of validation talk less of taking it to a serious level. All plain fallacy and wishful thinking on their part.

Sort yourselves out first then we will help you grin
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by Benito69(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
How about the atheist prove to us that there is no God? smiley
Atheists! the floor is yours. smiley
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by Sweetnecta: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
@Roger Ede:
by Roger Edet: 10:04am
I would like all theists to present, in this thread, whatever empirical evidence they have to demonstrate that their god is more likely to exist than Ganesha the elephant-headed god of the Hindus.

Step right up theists, and show us what you've got!
i guess this guy does not believe that the devil exists? or does he believe tthat the devil exists and does stare people to do evil, or do they do it out desire? how does desire occurs in the heart of man, since you will not believe man has a mind since it is not something tangible you can see, even if cut the man open?

ogaga will be a good witness for devil just about now, if the you deny that there is no devil that will factor in when man does evil.

let me go out for air, since it is raining and the air will be moist and will not be as dry as the always humid or bone dry summer air.

I hope to read the response to this later from you.
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by MacDaddy01: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
lolololol.....

None of them have evidence. they rely on mysteries(god of the gaps) or fallacies to prove God.

God of the gaps/mysteries

-We dont know how the first life on earth came- therefore, God created it!
-What caused the big bang? Dont know-God caused it!
-Where do we go afer we die? Dont know- We meet God!

Fallacies
-The bible says it, therefore it is true
-If I am wrong, nothing happens, if you are wrong, you go to hell!
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
do you think wisdom, education & knowledge exists YES? then so does Ganesha, the Hindu God representing the forces of wisdom, knowledge and the very conception of idea. there, i proved it. cool
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by Sweetnecta: 12:33am On Aug 16, 2012
by MacDaddy01: 10:51pm On Aug 15
lolololol.....

None of them have evidence. they rely on mysteries(god of the gaps) or fallacies to prove God.

God of the gaps/mysteries

-What caused the big slam? Dont know-God caused it!

Fallacies
-The bible says it, therefore it is true
-If I am wrong, nothing happens, if you are wrong, you go to hell!
none of them has evidence? Did you read my post, asking if the op knows if the devil exist and if he knows what the mind is if he can't point to it for us to see? Or the op does not have a mind of his own? Do you have a mind, macdaddy01 and can you show us this mind, if have it and if you dont have a mind, just say so? I guess you learn the hard way, this you seem to be so obtuse. You you have a mind because i wanna see how deep the empty gap in your body is, or are you a fallacy, non existence? If you do not exist, i will accept with no explanation if you say you have no mind. If you walk around and seem to indicate tangibility, then you need to explain to how you come to the conclusion if you say you have no mind. If you say you have a mind, please where is it?

do you have answer for any of this, if God has no impact on each?

-What caused the big slam? Dont know-God caused it!

you may need to read the Quran to learn about creation.
to learn about big ban,g, since "Be" [The Command of Action] must be contrary to "wimping".
to learn about what makes death a reality. I always ask; which keeps the other alive; the body or the soul?

do you have a soul? where is it?
Re: Theists Present The Evidence For Your Beliefs! by MacDaddy01: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2012
Sweetnecta: none of them has evidence? Did you read my post, asking if the op knows if the devil exist and if he knows what the mind is if he can't point to it for us to see? Or the op does not have a mind of his own? Do you have a mind, macdaddy01 and can you show us this mind, if have it and if you dont have a mind, just say so? I guess you learn the hard way, this you seem to be so obtuse. You you have a mind because i wanna see how deep the empty gap in your body is, or are you a fallacy, non existence? If you do not exist, i will accept with no explanation if you say you have no mind. If you walk around and seem to indicate tangibility, then you need to explain to how you come to the conclusion if you say you have no mind. If you say you have a mind, please where is it?

do you have answer for any of this, if God has no impact on each?

you may need to read the Quran to learn about creation.
to learn about big ban,g, since "Be" [The Command of Action] must be contrary to "wimping".
to learn about what makes death a reality. I always ask; which keeps the other alive; the body or the soul?

do you have a soul? where is it?

You are brainwashed. Since when did mysteries and questions become evidence?

You see a dead body and you ask questions

-how did the body get there?
-how did the person die?

You dont solve such mysteries by adding mysteries/questions asked. You dont just rush and say "a spirit killed him" or "how do you know it wasnt God that killed him"

You solve the mystery by answering the question. You test the body to find the cause of death. If the test fails and you can answer the question, then it remains a mystery. The whole case becomes "i dont know". You dont know how the first life came on earth dont just throw in "God created it"

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Condemns D Aluu 4 Killing. / LET US LEARN MORE- Temitope Daniel / Oritsejeafor Is An Occult Man. And Cannot Represent A Genuine Christian View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.