Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

General Overseer Drag His Pastor To Efcc On Church Fund - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / General Overseer Drag His Pastor To Efcc On Church Fund (840 Views)

Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Drag His Pastor To Efcc On Church Fund by luv2talk(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2007
Is Church Really a house of God or investment house, i think the following link says it all about two pastors in EFCC NET

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/dec/23/national-23-12-2007-002.htm

Please, let me know your reaction towards this,
Re: General Overseer Drag His Pastor To Efcc On Church Fund by Eclairs: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2007
is this a joke or what. Cant be true,
Re: General Overseer Drag His Pastor To Efcc On Church Fund by dafidixone(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2007
@posters

I took my time to readf the sun Newspaper where you are quoting.

I wish to state here in an objective way that, No man can fool God. House of God is not an Investment place and that would be the reason the petitioner learn from his foolishness. All the issinuations in this man's petition is a fall out of misunderstanding. He claimed that he was hypnotized, this might make his case presentable before any law court, "witch cannot be prosecuted in the court of law"

I will like to salute the maturity of the accused person in maintaining silence.

Finally, the caption has in no way suggested any fowl play because the petitioner might be reacting from the sprit of Love of Money.

It is unfair to judge from one side let us wait till the accused person react. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Qualities Of Those Who Judge / God's Will In Marriage: Does That Exist? / You Should Be The Change!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.