Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? (1938 Views)

Kasuwa Change Name To Jumia / How Do I Get To Kasuwa.com Showroom Aside From Shopping Online / Is 5 Linx Genuine Or A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Goodafternoon my good NL'ers.

I've been keeping mute on this issue for a while hoping it would be sorted but now I must speak out to save other people the stress this so called online shop is putting me thru. I found this kasuwa.com & was so amazed & excited because I tot my hopes of being able to shop online here in Naija have finally become reality. I did small research & didn't see any scam report about them so decided to try them out & place an order. I had my sista make an order for 2 blackberry playbook RAPID CHARGERS because d usb port on both our playbooks started acting up & wasn't charging the devices up anymore. Firstly, after payment it took almost 8 business days for kasuwa.com to deliver this "rapid chargers" to my sista in Asaba, Delta state. Secondly, to my ultimate suprise, what kasuwa.com finally delivered to my sista was 2 usb chargers(cable & tiny adapter type)that can be gotten in computer village for lyk 1k or so, I paid 7.8k to them for the rapid chargers. My sista called them to complain & they apologised & were giving plenty stories, we finally agreed they come exchange the rubbish they sent with the actual rapid chargers advertised on their website (they took down the playbook rapid charger from their website afta my sista called in to complain...seems fraudulent to me) here in lagos & till now they hav been playing I & my sista. As of now they are not taking our calls & it leaves me to wonder when nigerians will actually be sincere & do business the right way.

NL'ers please be cautious with this people called kasuwa.com . I'm so furious with them right now.
Re: Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by StPete: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
Kashiwa.com actually do legitimate businesses as I can attest to that. First I got my blackberry bold 9900 from them, then my iPad 3 also. But since they advertised that you can pay on delivery, why not try to pay on delivery next time I.e. after checking out the product before you pay to save yourself the stress.
Re: Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by Sundaynig(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
kasuwa.com is a genuine business but if you buy high end items from them they will be good and if ur looking for assemblies than its a problem coz most of them r made in china so u might not really get a good price from websites.
Re: Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 16, 2012
I really made a mistake not doing payment on delivery here in lagos. But why would they advertise something they can't provide on their website?? That's majorly deceitful. Thanks for your responses tho.
Re: Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2012
I hope this name change from kasuwa.com to improves their service. They have also put back the playbook rapid charger on their website...still waiting on them to deliver a proper replacement.
Re: Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is what they advertise on their website and it is what we paid for. Will post pictures of what they sent when I get back home. Hoping to receive replacements today friday.

Re: Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 20, 2012
Gotten the second set of supposed replacement. Now my dear people just look at the rubbish this kasuwa people sent me ...

Re: Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 20, 2012
Please compare what they advertised on their website,which I posted earlier,with the ridiculous products they sent to me,isn't this fraudulent & utterly deceitful??. Anyways I have asked my sister to request a refund & she has done that, they promised to refund by 6.30pm friday 17th august but nothing till now. Will be back here again.
Re: Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by gel03: 2:56am On Aug 20, 2012
That is really ridiculous.. When will Nigeria stop being a place where anything goes? If I were your sister, I would sue them.. I mean just take a look at the pictures of what was advertised on their site and what was sent to their customer! This is a criminal act by kasuwa.com
Re: Kasuwa.com Genuine Or SCAM??? by nortcentrallord(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
ogo2707:
Goodafternoon my good NL'ers.

I've been keeping mute on this issue for a while hoping it would be sorted but now I must speak out to save other people the stress this so called online shop is putting me thru. I found this kasuwa.com & was so amazed & excited because I tot my hopes of being able to shop online here in Naija have finally become reality. I did small research & didn't see any scam report about them so decided to try them out & place an order. I had my sista make an order for 2 blackberry playbook RAPID CHARGERS because d usb port on both our playbooks started acting up & wasn't charging the devices up anymore. Firstly, after payment it took almost 8 business days for kasuwa.com to deliver this "rapid chargers" to my sista in Asaba, Delta state. Secondly, to my ultimate suprise, what kasuwa.com finally delivered to my sista was 2 usb chargers(cable & tiny adapter type)that can be gotten in computer village for lyk 1k or so, I paid 7.8k to them for the rapid chargers. My sista called them to complain & they apologised & were giving plenty stories, we finally agreed they come exchange the rubbish they sent with the actual rapid chargers advertised on their website (they took down the playbook rapid charger from their website afta my sista called in to complain...seems fraudulent to me) here in lagos & till now they hav been playing I & my sista. As of now they are not taking our calls & it leaves me to wonder when nigerians will actually be sincere & do business the right way.

NL'ers please be cautious with this people called kasuwa.com . I'm so furious with them right now.
Am sorry about the scam but serious buyers of blackberry rapid charger for blackberry playbook can contact me on 08112002921. I import from US. You can get free delivery if you live in Abuja, Makurdi, Uyo, Lokoja. I reside in lokoja and makurdi. You contact me, I make the purchase while you pay on delivery. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! First White BB z10's in Naija! Live in PH, Enugu and Abuja / 3g Gsm/umts Gprs 3.5db Antenna Huawei Usb Modem E1823 E398 K4505 K4511 K3771 / Neatly Used Iphone 4 For Sale. (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.