Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

How Much Do You Make Online? And How? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do You Make Online? And How? (3916 Views)

Secrets In Making Money Online And Making A Living From The Internet / Google Adwords, How Do I Make Online Payment. / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2007
From 2006 Till date i have made over $1000 from clickbank, how much have you made from cb + my funds which paypal seized, what kind of proof do u dude need ? I already got one attached below.

The secrets of this money is through article writing visit http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Dr_Kingsley_Modozie , how to write articles is simply visit google search an article with the topic you want to write about and rewrite it in your own words. Create a blog and write some review and post it at ezinearticles . Each article i submitted to ezinearticles i made 2 or more sale guaranteed.

Post at classified sites like gumtree.com , craigslist.org , kijiji.ca and whenever you post your ads check at ad listings cuz they use automated filters which can flag off ur appears in a second, post at similar classifieds site , they wont allow affiliate links so u need to find a free domain like 110mb.com, i was initially using a free domain before i made money and got myself a paid domain from nairadomains.com . Use proxy like unblockall.net , they wont allow posting from other countries other than the one they are made for.

Attach your signatures at Forums like forum.digitalpoint.com, clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum etc and post questions it helps, i use cyfrocash.net to recieve my checks and then withdraw it through egold and cash it out in nigeria. Visit cb and sign up. Before you sign up at clickbank sign up at cyfrocash and then use their address to sign up at clickbank.

My vision this year is to make 1 million naira, i discovered a secret that is really going to bring me real traffic.

No body thought me , i took me months to research it out , but i am giving out the secrets for free. If you promote clickbank through spamming your account will be deleted for life and your funds seized. This wont be easy but i guarantee you will make money just as i did if you take time .

Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by niceuzor: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2007
Plz can you Attach your "payment proof here"
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by cashstream: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2007
Dear,

Any proof? Make it plain here.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by bestcomm(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2007
This is a good topic because it would make people belive that one can really make money online depending how serious you are.
So far so good between 2  weeks as a beginner i made $40 which i know if i make more move i would be making more profilt on it.

Soon i would be releasing my new programs which are secrets to new beginners who wants to make money online.
Try as much as you can to visit my site because there you would find out secrets you have to know about online marketing @ http://www.makemoney4live.com but this new once are yet to be realsed by me but should be expect here soon on the topic ''Company who are ready to share there revenue online with you via your e-gold''

Thank you
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by akinalabi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2007
It's the last day of the year so i need to calculate
what I've earned this year.

But for now, I will give a rough estimate of $40,000
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by deffy09: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2007
roughly i ve made $650,000 tru forex and u knw nw -nineteen
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by tundewoods(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2007
[font=trebuchet ms ]
mayor4show:

i am currently making money from google i make about $300,$400-$1200 every month

Nigerians and their sweet mouth !

Please clarify the air so we can understand better do you make $300 or $ 400 < $1,200.

Do you think it's beans to make such from google when you are not nairaland.by the way how come we have never heard of your itsnaija.
[/font]
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by akinalabi(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2007
@ tundewoods

Why do you believe it's hard to earn good money
online? I personally know countless people earning
thousands monthly.

December is the worst for me this year and I earned
over $2,000

My adsense however sucks as I do just a little over
$100 monthly.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by tundewoods(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2007
I love the internet for one thing,we are free to say what ever we feel like letting the world know under guise of the browser be it true or otherwise.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by Fadajasi(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2007
Pls want to know more on the google adsense.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by mat6plus: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2008
MY advice for you is to sit and visualise wwhat you want and get the right sect of information to move ahead it's purely truthful guys make legitimate dollars on net i mean real money so it's not about hyping. For me am online marketer and i make ny cool even if nt that much but realiable dollars and i get my check or get my direct payment to my Dom acct here in Nigeria so it's most time true to here from experience but one thing i still say and i will always say is that you need to invest money and time to make money on the net it very vital Happy New Year to you all.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by Fadajasi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2008
Pls can anyone who knows better about adsense and other ways to earn money give me his number or email address?
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by Seun(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2008
"Google AdSense" <adsense-support@google.com> and www.google.com sad
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by mecussey(m): 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
somebody said, he made money through Click bank and paypal, so how come. Neither Clickbank nor Paypal has connection with Nigeria, so guy which other paypal or clickbank are you talking about, or are you kidding
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by akinalabi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2008
mecussey:

somebody said, he made money through Click bank and paypal, so how come. Neither Clickbank nor Paypal has connection with Nigeria, so guy which other paypal or clickbank are you talking about, or are you kidding

There are always ways round these problems. I have
a clickbank account as well as a paypal account.

In the last 3 months alone, I've helped about 50 members
of my forum create their own paypal accounts (Just the
unverified ones though).

Clickbank's own is easy. Just a foreign address and you
can open an account sharp sharp. Paypal is however
strict about IP issues but like I said, there are always
ways around the problem.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 04, 2008

Please can anyone who knows better about adsense and other ways to earn money give me his number or email address?

To make money with google adsense you need a blog , a website or somewhere to post the link they will provide to you. You are pay per click , you can get a blog and post just anything interesting . sign up at http://www.google.com/adsense . Drive traffic to your blog or website, some free adsites like trafficswarm.com , trafficg.com , squidoo.com , bebo.com , add your blog to your profile at social bookmarking sites etc.

Good Luck
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 04, 2008

Paypal :
You can use a VCC to verify your paypal acct , visit http://e-naira.com , i use them to do my biz

Clickbank :
Check my message above.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by thanz(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2008
Before talking about how to make money with the Google Adsense program, I'll like to first of all point out a very important issue, "How To Avoid Getting Banned". The write up below is based on the fact that you understand what the Google Adsense program is all about so I don't need to explain that but just incase you don't you can visit either http://www.google.com/services/adsense_tour/index.html or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdSense

The reason for beginning like this is to help you get a grip on what not to do before ever thinking of indulging in the Adsense program because at some point (maybe out of frustration or greed) you may feel the urge to do something silly, like click on your own ads or try to do it from another IP address. This will mark the beginning of your sorrows. When anyone involves in click fraud Google looses both business and money and they frown very much at this. They had once lost a click fraud suit of $90million due to fraudulent clicks and they therefore take this as a serious offense. You MUST read their Terms of Service first of all to fully understand what they require you to do.

Also understand that once you are banned from the Adsense program, you can never be allowed to join again. Not only that, no member of your family or anyone living at your address will be allowed to. IT IS THAT SERIOUS.

That said, lets get to WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO.

1. Click fraud: I already mentioned this, don't try to or encourage your friend (or anyone) to help you click on your ads for any reason whatsoever.
2. Double registration: Don't try to register twice. Once you register the first time, wait until you receive a response but don't try to register again. I have a friend who was impatient and decided to register a second time. You know what, HE WAS BANNED. Till today, he still feels very bad about it. Especially when I receive my cheques.

These are the very important DON'TS you should not but there are just the few policies. You can read more at https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link

That being out of the way, the next vital thing you should do is HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY HERE IN NAIJA. Get a domiciliary account from any bank. I have one with UBA. All I did was get their mastercard and they opened a domiciliary account for me. Without this account you won't be able to cash your Google cheques when you start receiving them. Note that it takes approximately one month for your cheque to clear.

Google starts issuing cheques for the previous month on the 15th of the present month so you'll expect to receive you cheques towards the end of the month. Another important issue is that you should request your cheque to be sent via the secured express delivery (they charge $28.00 processing fee for that) if not you might never receive it. My first cheque which was sent via standard delivery never came and I had to write to Google to cancel the cheque after 2months of waiting and issue a new one via the secured express delivery method and guess what, it arrived in 3 days from the date of issue. Thank God nobody had received the first cheque and cashed the money before then.

Once you have a dom account and understand Google's policies, its time to dive into the program and start making some money.

But wait,

Don't expect to be rich over night. It just doesn't happen that way, but rest assured you can start building gradually and start earning from $100 and above in your first 60 days if you know what to do or 90 - 180 days if you are slow.

I think I may have written a lot already but I'm motivated to write more and actually start a thread on a step-by-step guide for anyone who's interested.

I only want to know if enough people are interested in getting the strategies and tools required to build a Google Adsense business from the ground up.

If you are interested, please leave a comment below this post. Don't bother to email me, I want as many people as possible to get in on this info. And don't worry, I won't ask you to call for more info or send me an email for more info where I'll ask you to pay for that info. What I intend to do is help you make your first $100 first with the program then we can begin to talk about the advanced strategies (which will not be FREE of course). If I can help you start making from $100 and above monthly and then ask you to pay for Advanced strategies to help you make even more, won't that be great? (abi I no for try?). If I can't help you, I don't see any need to ask for your money at the beginning.

Again if you are interested, I want to see comments below. Enough to keep me motivated.

More success to all.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by maymurph(m): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
t_hanz:

Before talking about how to make money with the Google Adsense program, I'll like to first of all point out a very important issue, "How To Avoid Getting Banned". The write up below is based on the fact that you understand what the Google Adsense program is all about so I don't need to explain that but just incase you don't you can visit either http://www.google.com/services/adsense_tour/index.html or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdSense

The reason for beginning like this is to help you get a grip on what not to do before ever thinking of indulging in the Adsense program because at some point (maybe out of frustration or greed) you may feel the urge to do something silly, like click on your own ads or try to do it from another IP address. This will mark the beginning of your sorrows. When anyone involves in click fraud Google looses both business and money and they frown very much at this. They had once lost a click fraud suit of $90million due to fraudulent clicks and they therefore take this as a serious offense. You MUST read their Terms of Service first of all to fully understand what they require you to do.

Also understand that once you are banned from the Adsense program, you can never be allowed to join again. Not only that, no member of your family or anyone living at your address will be allowed to. IT IS THAT SERIOUS.

That said, lets get to WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO.

1. Click fraud: I already mentioned this, don't try to or encourage your friend (or anyone) to help you click on your ads for any reason whatsoever.
2. Double registration: Don't try to register twice. Once you register the first time, wait until you receive a response but don't try to register again. I have a friend who was impatient and decided to register a second time. You know what, HE WAS BANNED. Till today, he still feels very bad about it. Especially when I receive my cheques.

These are the very important DON'TS you should not but there are just the few policies. You can read more at https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=48182&sourceid=aso&subid=ww-ww-et-asui&medium=link

That being out of the way, the next vital thing you should do is HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY HERE IN NAIJA. Get a domiciliary account from any bank. I have one with UBA. All I did was get their mastercard and they opened a domiciliary account for me. Without this account you won't be able to cash your Google cheques when you start receiving them. Note that it takes approximately one month for your cheque to clear.

Google starts issuing cheques for the previous month on the 15th of the present month so you'll expect to receive you cheques towards the end of the month. Another important issue is that you should request your cheque to be sent via the secured express delivery (they charge $28.00 processing fee for that) if not you might never receive it. My first cheque which was sent via standard delivery never came and I had to write to Google to cancel the cheque after 2months of waiting and issue a new one via the secured express delivery method and guess what, it arrived in 3 days from the date of issue. Thank God nobody had received the first cheque and cashed the money before then.

Once you have a dom account and understand Google's policies, its time to dive into the program and start making some money.

But wait,

Don't expect to be rich over night. It just doesn't happen that way, but rest assured you can start building gradually and start earning from $100 and above in your first 60 days if you know what to do or 90 - 180 days if you are slow.

I think I may have written a lot already but I'm motivated to write more and actually start a thread on a step-by-step guide for anyone who's interested.

I only want to know if enough people are interested in getting the strategies and tools required to build a Google Adsense business from the ground up.

If you are interested, please leave a comment below this post. Don't bother to email me, I want as many people as possible to get in on this info. And don't worry, I won't ask you to call for more info or send me an email for more info where I'll ask you to pay for that info. What I intend to do is help you make your first $100 first with the program then we can begin to talk about the advanced strategies (which will not be FREE of course). If I can help you start making from $100 and above monthly and then ask you to pay for Advanced strategies to help you make even more, won't that be great? (abi I no for try?). If I can't help you, I don't see any need to ask for your money at the beginning.

Again if you are interested, I want to see comments below. Enough to keep me motivated.

More success to all.

hello bro,i like your post and i want to learn from u how to build this kind of business,your guidance will be appreciatec bro,
so when do we get started.we could do it here or via mail if u like,mine is newmaymurph@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by thanz(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hi Newmaymurph,

Everything'll be done right here.

First of all,

- have you gone through the google adsense policies?
- Do you have a DOM account or any means of receiving your Adsense cheques when they start rolling in?
- Do you have any particular area of interest, passion, hobbies or things you do with all joy and without stress?
- Can you spare up to 10 hours a week for the next 6 - 8 weeks?

I need your honest answers to the questions above and I'd also like to know your level of experience online so as to guide me as how to prepare your lessons based on your level of experience.

Please don't feel embarrased if you know very little or nothing. The most important thing I want is determination and a will to succeed.

All lessons will be outlined gradually and you must finish one project before I introduce the next step. I'll be with you every step of the way till you make your first $100.

However, there are certain private details about your progress that I won't divulge in this forum. You may decide to do that yourself later when things start going well for you. So your privacy is totally secured (i.e. when we start the more private sessions). I don't want another person copying your exact same niche market that is why I'm saying this.

Please Note: I like to work with very serious people and since I'm not going to charge you a dime for this, I need absolute dedication and seriousness from you.

If you think you are up to it, then,

Let's begin shall we?
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by a3cube: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2008
t_hanz:

There are ways of getting about this bro. People do make some mistakes registering google adsense acct for each website. If you have multiple website, u can place adsense code from just one acct on all the websites. With this U will be able to register for another acct with another domain if one account is banned.

There are other better source of making kool cash online. What at CJ, Adbrite, ShoppingAds( grows faster with US/UK traffic). I made $1200 from CJ in months. There are other better source, google is not the best but i noticed people talk much about google adsense. Google is a thief I will say. They banned my privious account for a stupid reason. The first time they banned the account, I emailed google and asked why. The reply I got was that I have lots of invalid click on my website which I didn't sincerely but once being a network engineer and at the moment using Multilinks the problem is the IP. Multilinks give out IP via DHCP and I do access my acct with this different IP whereas most of the visitors are from Nigeria. I explained thiis to them and the free me at first but later banned it and they said this is against the policy no matter how. My advice since then is that, if U want to register google adsense, make sure u do that from a static IP and mostly check ur acct from this IP.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by thanz(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2008
ITBeings,

Remember that a cheque has to be in your name or you won't cash it. The only way to get around a problem of that nature is to register a friend/relative with a separate contact address and always look to that friend/relative to cash your funds for you. YOU CAN'T have more than one google adsense account with the same name and address.

I totally understand your frustration about google banning your account but that doesn't make them ",  a thief". Their policies are simple and straightforward. It means bad business for them if 2 many clicks come from the same IP address - worse still from the IP address you used to register for the Google Adsense account. It is not google that is the problem, most of our ISPs only give out private IPs to their clients and all these IPs link to 1 Public IP. Google will not see all those private IPs but the Public IP. Like the example you gave of MultiLinks. If most of their clients are linked to one Public IP, and you register your account on a multilink network (for instance), then you have to be sure no one on that network clicks on your adsense ads or you stand a risk of getting banned. Trying to explain the Nigerian situation to Google will not help matters. All one needs to do is ask your ISP for a Public IP address (They don't come free though). A block of 8 Public IPs usually goes for about $15/month. That is what I do and it saves me all the headache. Its worth the money at the end of the day.

Now if you don't have a personal Internet Access and you intend to use public access like a cybercafe, then you need to find out its Public IP address by visiting www.showmyip.com on their network. Once you register your account and note the IP, you can then block your site(s) containing google adsense ads from opening on this IP from your domain's control panel (i.e. if you have one). If you are using a free blog, then you can do that from your google adsense account.

Now to other sources of making 'kool cash',

I know about CJ and the rest you've mentioned and they're quite good but the thing is this,  if you are not passionate about promoting products or you just can't do it, what happens? You'll give up in a little time since it is not your area of interest. You were just going into it for the quick bucks.

Google Adsense allows you to work with what you are passionate about. It mainly has to do with content generation and what almost everyone goes online to look for is information (content). If you can have the right information, for the right target market with high bid prices and can generate enough traffic, then you are on the right track to start making steady monthly income (I don't mean $400 this month and then nothing for another 5-8months). Once it starts increasing, it continues-as far as your content is valuable and you have a way of making surfers repeat their visits to your site(s). All these will be processes I'll go through.

I'm not dismissing the fact that affiliate marketing (i.e with CJ, etc) is not worth it. It is well worth it. I'm neck deep into it too. I'm only replying to a request by someone who wants to know how to make money with Google Adsense. Infact if he progresses and does very well, I'll introduce him to what I call the Google Adsense/Affiliate Marketing Combo where he will double or even triple his monthly earnings.

Google Adsense is not for everyone though but as far as Naija is concerned, it is easier and you are sure of receiving your cheques because most lucrative online merchants don't do business with Nigerians. There are ways around them but that's not the essence of this thread and I won't delve into that.

Let's just stay focused. The reason why a lot of businesses fail is because of lack of focus and I want you to get rid of that from the very beginning. Don't get into the habit of "today its this big thing, tomorrow its the next" and so on or 3-5 years from now (i.e if you can stay that long), you'll be back to square one.

In the introductory lessons, I'll help you discover your strengths, interests and talents. Then we'll get into the power of focus. Before we dive into searching for a hungry market in your area of specialization with high paying bids that'll help you work effortlessly while making money at the same time.

It is only after getting the basic information before you begin to go into what your domain name should be, keywords to use, how to write attention grabbing articles and above all how and where to insert your google adsense ads for increased clicks from your readers.

I'll let you know the entire outline when we are ready to begin.

I wish maximum success to all who read this.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by a3cube: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2008
t_hanz:

ITBeings,

Remember that a cheque has to be in your name or you won't cash it. The only way to get around a problem of that nature is to register a friend/relative with a separate contact address and always look to that friend/relative to cash your funds for you. YOU CAN'T have more than one google adsense account with the same name and address.

You are talking out of policy while am talking out of experience. Most sites have privacy, terms of service, disclaimer etc but not all follow them. You might not understand what I mean. Why will google approve your second account, with the same name as ur previous one, in the first place. I have registered Adsense acct b4 with a US address and later called (not email) Google to change it to my Nigeria address. These things are facts only if U which to learn. If you want to be focus on Google, then good luck.

A common fear in publishers is 'Don't place ads from diff company on the same page.' I have a site with ads from 4 diff company and none of them has ever complain and the money is getting into my pocket. So good luck.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by NTAman: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2008
Thanks for all the info.This forum has been a blessing though many still not aware yet.
Yes Iam new here and am so glad at this info on making cash on line.it jut trips me .
Some had to pay to get these things.And these guys I doof my hat to them caue they have made my
day.
To my fello members who don know yet making money from the things told here is for real.
I know.
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by tomax: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2008
quite very interesting. I have a blog, and I love what i do with it, its amazing what have read here. My question is at what point do you know its time to have adsense?
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by webguru(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ tomax

u can start anytime
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by mavtrevor(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2011
A lot of people may have been hearing of making money via google adsense, but the truth still remain that an insignificant few have seen the looks of the google adsense pay check, a lot of people have spent years with this program and cant even boast of making the first payment threshold. There are a lot of reasons most people dont get to this threshold. I will let you in to the secret, download 55 ways of making money with google adsense and see the mistakes you have been making all this while and turn around your fortunes.

Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by sahaya: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2011
I do reseller business and one of the most legitimate online earning prospectus is by running an online domain name reseller plan which is profitable, try goresellers, here you have to get reseller account and through that you can get domain names for cheaper rates and then in future you can sell those to others who are in need of domains you have for higher price,
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by vaengaiven: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
sahaya super sahaya,
Re: How Much Do You Make Online? And How? by moderatorr: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2011
please post your pay check, many of those stuffs are scams!
(attach a pic of u with ur pay check or stop claiming rubish)

(1) (Reply)

E-business And Nigeria's New Payment Gateway By 2008. / Web Design Training In Lagos / Download WP Genesis Framework Latest V 2.0.2 For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.