Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 (1833 Views)

The 5 Forthcoming Nigerian Albums You Should Buy (and The One You Shouldn't) / Do People Still Buy Music Albums? / Albums You Bought More Than Once(nigerian Artistes Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by tundewoods(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2007
Finally 2007 is gradually creeping into 2008 and if you look,quite good and interesting.Well that by the way,over the years i've grown to become a patrotic lover of good Nigerian music artists and acts.Here a list of my music collection i purchased to support them in my own little way even though i feel music albums are way too cheap,(measure to checkmate piracy did i here you say)
The list goes as thus:

* Stands for estremely hot

1. TY Bello' Greenland *
2. Lara George's new album
3. Psquare 's Game over *
4. Dekunle Fuji 's Album
5. Obiwon's new album
6. 9nice 's Album *
7. Rugged man's new album*
8. Faze's independent album*
9. Nomorelos 's Album
10. Infinity's album*
11. Konga's Album
12. Gino's Album
13. Jimi Jatt's Definition
14. Timaya's Album*
15. Precious Ayodele's Album
16. Tuface Idibia's Grace to Grace*
17. Asa's Fire on the Mountain*
18. Sasha's First Lady*

Whats's your list ?
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by Baro(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2007
1. Faze's Independent
2. 2face's Grass 2 Grace
3. Plantashun Boiz's Plan B
4. Resonance's Controversy
5. Olu Maintains Yahoozee
6. Eldee's Return of the King
7. Psquare's Gameover
8. Jimmy Jatt's Definition
9. 9ice's Cerificate
10. Timaya's True Story
11. Blackface's Jungle Fever
12. Felix Duke's New Wine
13. Freesyle's Free at Last
14. Babadee"s Versatile
15. Mode9's E-Pluribus Unum
16. Sanchez's New Benin
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by anusule(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2007
purshased or downloaded grin
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by tundewoods(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2007
Did i hear you say "download" ? Brother i'm here in Naija and i practically see the latest music cds of nigerian artist being hawked while driving in traffic jams and for a miserly N150.why on earth would i want to spend hours downloading an album on the internet.too bad bros the days of Napster are long over. grin
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 29, 2007
might not be ale to say if it's this year or not (and PURCHASED might not quite be the appropriate word) but I'm slowly growing my collection of Nigerian albums. in some years to come (we all know we don't keep records or memorabilia in Naija) it'll be something really precious.

1)gift to my nation (commemorative album for Abuja @ 30)
2)Modenine - e pluribus unum
3)modenine - pentium ix
4)modenine - malcolm ix
5)sound sultan - text book
6)pherowshuz - house of rap's (rap-representaTIVS)
7)OD - don't hate
cooldare art alade - from me 2 u
9)DJ jimmy jatt - the definition
10)dodge & slow dog - xposed privaci
11)massai - last man standing (onyekwuluoto, )
12)Niga raw- right and wrung
13)2face idibia - grass 2 grace
14)freestyle - free at last
15)trybunal - what we are
16)marvellous benjy - take control
17)rymzo de gusto - mysterious
18)fishe - straight outta africa
19)plantashun boiz - sold out
20)bouqui - bouqui
21)eldee - return of the king
22)paul play dairo- hitsville
23)resonance - chinwe ike
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by nutyay(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2007
Myn goes thus,
E pluribus unum,
Pain plus work,
dont hate,
the definition,
pentium ix
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by olu4life(m): 3:03am On Dec 31, 2007
1. PSquare-Game over
2. Lara George-Ijoba orun
3. Ty Bello-Greenland
still tinkin cos i av a lot of foreign albums
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by 9ja4eva: 1:48am On Jan 04, 2008
Please can you help me upload :

Lara George : Ijoba Orun
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 12, 2008
Just added Asa's "asha" album to my list, thank you Jesus lol smiley . my first purchase of the year, a perfect starter indeed!

I can hardly understand a word of Yoruba she uses but the melody's good. just think of how much more i would appreciate it if i understood the language (ala Resonance's "Chinwe ike"wink.
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by tundewoods(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2008
Does anyone know if Etectera's album is out yet ?It was suppose to be out second week of Jan 2008
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by BJay3: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2008
[list]
[li]Psquare 's Game over *
Tuface Idibia's Grace to Grace*
Asa's [/li]
[li][/li]
[/list] Fire on the Mountain*
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by DisGuy: 4:38am On Jan 14, 2008
do these artist ever sell their albums online?
Sine they are selling it so cheap to avoid/reduce piracy
they might as well start making it available for purchase online
if they don't want people downloading it for free
Re: A List Of Nigerian Music Albums You Purchased In 2007 by javalove(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2008
Modenine: E pluribus unum
Modenine: Pentium IX
Modenine: Malcom IX

I only buy modenine. I only hear modenine but wait oooooooo, one person has just won my heart too,

ASA, just got her album.

Please if u love an artist and u want to help him or promote him, dont go around borrowing or downloading their mp3's, it doesnt help oooo

Jaji

(1) (Reply)

Nneka, Nigerian-born Singer-songwriter To Hit The Road With Nas / 6 Things We Learnt From Psquare’s New Video, ‘personally’ / Top Music Submission Site In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.