Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Interactive Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interactive Website (812 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / What Is An Interactive Website? And How Much It Should Be / I Need An Interactive Website Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interactive Website by Ebucca(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hello NL please I wand to desingn and implement an interactive website for The Redeemed Christian Church of God. Please guys I need to know which application will be better for this assignement and I also need codes too. Thankz
Re: Interactive Website by yawatide(f): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2012
Will the site be updated often? If so, use a CMS (like Joomla or Drupal). If not and/or you will be paid to do the updating, code from scratch.

Good luck!
Re: Interactive Website by Ebucca(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
yawa-ti-de:
Will the site be updated often? If so, use a CMS (like Joomla or Drupal). If not and/or you will be paid to do the updating, code from scratch.

Good luck!
Thanx a lot. The site will be updated every week. And please I don't know much about joomla hope it won't be stressfull?
Re: Interactive Website by Slyr0x: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
^^^LMAO. .

Outsource the job before you make a mess of yourself/the site. .

1 Like

Re: Interactive Website by databoy247(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
outsource the contract give me na? grin
Re: Interactive Website by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
Slyr0x: ^^^LMAO. .

Outsource the job before you make a mess of yourself/the site. .

Thats obvious!
Re: Interactive Website by Peterson1993(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Una still de here! hehe Nairaland my hometown grin. @ebuka go start coding. Learning coding and that would get your wish granted but if you need it done ASAP, then you will need to get a web developer to get the job done for you smiley
Re: Interactive Website by AbidemiA: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
@OP,
as the site if for RCCG, please drop your contact and please let us discuss before you make any financial commitment.
Re: Interactive Website by Ebucca(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2012
Abidemi_A: @OP,
as the site if for RCCG, please drop your contact and please let us discuss before you make any financial commitment.

Re: Interactive Website by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2012
You can outsource it here there are lots of Good Developers here, but when it comes to the JS Scripting Apsect holla your boy. my advice pick something with upgrading in mind,

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Cloud Computing Technology / What's Your Blog's Page Rank? / John McAfee arrested in Guatemala for Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.