Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Many Questions: Anwsers Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Many Questions: Anwsers Please (777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Questions: Anwsers Please by keemax(f): 8:25am On Sep 19, 2012
Good morning my highly esteemed webmasters.

I did pay for monthly hosting plan with hostagor and domain name registration with Godaddy. I am yet to use them.
One month have elapse - are the subscriptions valid since I am yet to use them?
Would the domain name be lost or I could pay up to reclaim it?
Is it possible to have multiple domain names on a single host plan?
Apart from w3schools, can you please suggest a good link for in depth lessons in HTML 4 & 5.

Helpers and not sellers please. Thanks.
Re: Many Questions: Anwsers Please by DualCore1: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2012
keemax: Good morning my highly esteemed webmasters.

I did pay for monthly hosting plan with hostagor and domain name registration with Godaddy. I am yet to use them.
Your reseller hosting subscription with Hostgator has expired and isn't usable until renewed.
Your domain registration is valid for a year. The minimum registration period of a domain is one year so your domain name should still be valid and in your control. No need for any sort of renewal.

keemax:
Is it possible to have multiple domain names on a single host plan?
Yes this is possible if the hosting offers the "Addon Domain" feature on its shared hosting plans. The number of "Addon Domains" you see for each plan (if present) signifies the number of additional domains you can add to a hosting plan. They will all share one cPanel account.

keemax:
Apart from w3schools, can you please suggest a good link for in depth lessons in HTML 4 & 5.
Stick with w3schools for the basics, stick with a good book for the depths.

keemax:
Dual core will you marry me?
No, these babes should lemme joor! angry tongue
Re: Many Questions: Anwsers Please by keemax(f): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2012
@ dual core thanks very much for the swift response. It is well appreciated.

However, I was shocked to my bone marrow with the last question you answered. It did not emanate from me.
Please check my post to confirm if such a request was made by me.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: Many Questions: Anwsers Please by keemax(f): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2012
@ dual core thanks very much for the swift response. It is well appreciated.

However, I was shocked to my bone marrow and embarassed with the last question you answered. It did not emanate from me.
Please check my post to confirm if such a request was made by me.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: Many Questions: Anwsers Please by DualCore1: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2012
Where is your sense of humour oh my dear nairalander? #humor3schools.com
Re: Many Questions: Anwsers Please by keemax(f): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2012
My sense of humor? Oh! Should reside in my medulla oblangata - forgot it there b'cos of the shoking humor.

Ops! another question; which is better multiple domain names on a single or multiple hosting?
Which books do you recommend?
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Database Creation / Yawatide, DHML And Others Please Help! / Google Pagerank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.