Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! (13132 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / Visa Lottery Scam, Beware / How To Get Australia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2012
I don't think there's a Canada and Australia visa lottery, is there? Because I just heard an advertisement on Coal City FM, Enugu of an establishment based in Rangers avenue selling Canada and Australia visa lottery forms for N1000 each. That can't be legal, can it?
Please if it's not can the mods help put this on the front page to warn people? Thanks.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by justwise(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2012
SimonAndal: I don't think there's a Canada and Australia visa lottery, is there? Because I just heard an advertisement on Coal City FM, Enugu of an establishment based in Rangers avenue selling Canada and Australia visa lottery forms for N1000 each. That's can't be legal, is it?
Please if it's not can the mods help put this on the front page to warn people? Thanks.

Noted.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by justwise(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2012
SimonAndal: I don't think there's a Canada and Australia visa lottery, is there? Because I just heard an advertisement on Coal City FM, Enugu of an establishment based in Rangers avenue selling Canada and Australia visa lottery forms for N1000 each. That's can't be legal, is it?

Do you have Coal City FM email address?
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by henrychubayo: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2012
Those coal city FM station are very silly. I know it even when i was still in coal city. Why would you put the lives of ppl in danger for advertising for money instead of make enough confirmation before airing it. I even heard that CRISTAL SERVICE CANADIAN VISA SCAM was air in one lagos station and one national newspaper which brought the attention of many victims. This guys need to be warned or a case will be brought against them if it happens contrary to air informations.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2012
justwise:

Do you have Coal City FM email address?
_
No I don't. The ad has been on air for over 2 weeks now. Lord knows how many people bought the Canadian and Australian Visa Lottery forms.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2012
I live in Australia and as far as I am concerned, there is no Australia Visa Lottery.

[size=20pt]SCAM ALERT[/size]
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by dridowu: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2012
jennykadry: I live in Australia and as far as I am concerned, there is no Australia Visa Lottery.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR SAVING NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by phraze(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2012
If i had Real Lawyer friends. We'd just buy the forms and wait until we fall Maga. Push the case to court and share the 10million Naira paid as compensation. Some of this Radio Station Corp need Legal games at their doorstep. This is a perfect meal for those in BAR.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by justwise(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2012
Somebody should get in touch with Coal City FM, they should not be helping scammers.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by JustME7(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2012
It may be true o. Just as I heard about the mtn ultimate wonder (the one about winning an aeroplane) scam. It turned out that it was true(I saw it on nta advert yesterday). So this may also be true. In every rumour, there is an element of truth.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2012
I have never heard of CANADIAN VISA LOTTERY. Is there one?
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2012
Just-ME:
It may be true o. Just as I heard about the mtn ultimate wonder (the one about winning an aeroplane) scam. It turned out that it was true(I saw it on nta advert yesterday). So this may also be true. In every rumour, there is an element of truth.

Shut up now. People that live in these countries have said there are no visa lotteries. Stop encouraging scammers.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by justwise(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2012
jennykadry: I have never heard of CANADIAN VISA LOTTERY. Is there one?

There is nothing like that
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by justwise(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2012
Just-ME:

How can fish brain like you be allowed to use internet?

2 Likes

Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2012
The Canadian government website explicitly says that there's no Canadian visa lottery.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by benzion72(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2012
The advert is on Oluyole FM in Oyo State and aired on their Yoruba news review called (Eleti Ofe). So many gullible people who want to run away would have falled victim. And the company will just be making a lot of million from innocent Nigeria. O God save us from ourselves.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Afam4eva(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2012
As far as i know, it's only the US that has a visa lottery program.

1 Like

Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by dotcomnamename: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2012
justwise:

How can fish brain like you be allowed to use internet?

Justwise, pls stop insulting people here by calling him ''fish-brain''
If someone else call you that, i know the length u will go. I know u in that area.. sad
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by oladayo042: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2012
benzion72: The advert is on Oluyole FM in Oyo State and aired on their Yoruba news review called (Eleti Ofe). So many gullible people who want to run away would have falled victim. And the company will just be making a lot of million from innocent Nigeria. O God save us from ourselves.
Thank you bro. This ad has been around very long ago and I keep hearing it every now and then. I'm sure Kola Olootu's company (I've forgotten the name) runs that ad on Oluyole FM. The hook is that "Canada needs skilled workers". grin grin grin
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by justwise(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Justwise, pls stop insulting people here by calling him ''fish-brain''
If someone else call you that, i know the length u will go. I know u in that area.. sad

I will call anybody who supports this scam all sorts of name under the earth. I make no apology for that.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by dontap: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2012
Just-ME:
when u win the plane park it in the hanger you use for your clothes, then buy tiger head battery to power the plane.they are telling you nigeria media are conniving with these fraudulent companies you dey yarn $h!t.no b only plane dey go give you titanic ship make u sail go canada or Australia MUGUPARK!

1 Like

Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by justwise(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2012
Last year more than 8 thousand Nigerian were scammed like this, it plays out here in nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/706047/crystal-service-immigration-scam

The scam was advertised on radios and newspapers in Nigeria just like this one now.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by justwise(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2012
This link here shows hundreds of victims with their Ghana must-go bag in national stadium waiting to be lifted to Canada.

https://www.nairaland.com/706047/crystal-service-immigration-scam/23
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by amosy007: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2012
I got ghana and zambia visa lottery! The form is 20naira
pay to central bank of nigeria and bring d teller to collect ur form..

Pakistan, somilia and iraq visa lottery *coming soon*
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2012
amosy007: I got ghana and zambia visa lottery! The form is 20naira

What is the difference between pakistan visa lottery and Suicide bombing....
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2012
amosy007: I got ghana and zambia visa lottery! The form is 20naira

God forbid.even if its 1kobo,am nt in. Going to any of d aforementioned countries is suicide
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2012
Its big business.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by 912(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2012
Got the below from this link http://www.dvlotteryapply.com/2013DV/Australia.php

DV Lottery, Australia.
The Australian Government doesn't have any DV Lottery or visa lottery program for other country people to immigrate under such program to live and work in the Australian territory.

It's definitely a scam
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2012
There are only Australian sponsored migrant visa...and it is based on highly demanded skilled people. if you qualify, the Australian company interested in your skill which you must have updated via their immigration site, will then contact you for further processing...and if you scale through, they sponsor you to come and live and work in Australia as a sponsored migrant. am I allowed to post link? This program has been on for a long time now, dunno if it still exist cos Nigeria is too sweet for one to be jumping around foreign lands in search of what he have here more...anyway, I like Perth! As for Canada, I am not aware of any stuff down there....but all the same, it is a scam, only U of A has a full diversity visa lottery! Blessed nation, but my bro call it the 666 land! lol
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2012
Only the US has a visa lottrry programme.
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by sdiq: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2012
ABEG ALL THIS LOTTERY NA SCAM, EVEN THE MTN AEROPLANE NA BIG TIME SCAM, GLO TEXT FOR MILLION BIGGEST OF THE SCAM, IMAGIN 100 NAIRA PER TEXT, EVEN IF YOU ANSWER 1000 QUSTION YOU NO FIT WIN
Re: Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! by mallorca(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2012
jennykadry: I live in Australia and as far as I am concerned, there is no Australia Visa Lottery.

who are we to believe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dump Truck Goes Up In Flames In Obanikoro, Lagos (photos) / My Letter To US Consulate General And His Reply: What Do You Think? / Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.