Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,723 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Whoever Blames Boko Haram Accomplice Of These Crimes! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Blames Boko Haram Accomplice Of These Crimes! (537 Views)

Accomplice Of Former NSA Boss Arrested, Other N600m Fraud Uncovered / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoever Blames Boko Haram Accomplice Of These Crimes! by bilms(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Gbenga Komolafe
4 hours ago
Right now, Mpape, one of the communities earmarked for demolition in Abuja is being demolished, despite court intervention that the action should wait until hearing and judgement is delivered on the legality of the demolition, despite intervention by democratic institutions such as the National Human Rights Commission which has described such demolitions as gross violation of human rights, despite...
appeals for caution by all men and women of goodwill...it was Makoko, Lagos, a few weeks ago, Rivers too had recorded its own version...and we call this a democracy? when government violate its own laws and the courts as well with wanton impunity and democratic institutions are treated with utmost contempt...

I was in Mpape last month and I saw human suffering...three people had died by that time on the mere sighting of the red markings on their building...now more will certainly die...

Whoever blames Boko haram for killing innocent people and refuse to fight and condemn this deliberate violence on the poor and the weak is either an ignoramus or accomplice of these crimes!
Re: Whoever Blames Boko Haram Accomplice Of These Crimes! by excondido(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2012
Is disheartening what people suffer to get a government in power only to be at the recieving end when these folks get to power.

This reminds me of a friend whose father (the breadwinner) is long dead and were only managing to survive after putting a roof on their head from his severance pay.
Only for the house to be burnt during the post election violence in the north the very night GEJ was declared winner. Up till these moment nothing is done to assauge their loses.

The truth of the matter is, if jonathan contest the 2015 election which of course he will and will also win, which unfortunately is at the detriment of the northen christain minorities who loose the most lives and properties. shamefully nothing will be done to prevent such in the future.
Re: Whoever Blames Boko Haram Accomplice Of These Crimes! by emmyluv1: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
I wish to bring it to the attention of whoever cares to know that the Mpape Demolition has not actually commenced cos the matter is still in court. The recent demolition that occurred on the 16th of August by the security forces was only targeted on the BOko HARAM HIDEOUTS. So Mpape residents should go about their lawful businesses.
Re: Whoever Blames Boko Haram Accomplice Of These Crimes! by bilms(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2012
ok

(1) (Reply)

Two Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri Leave Several JTF Members Injured / I’m Most Criticised President In The World – Jonathan / Delta State Government Assures Olota Community Of Safe Drinking Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.