Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! (33992 Views)

Mercy Johnson In Native Attire ,Hot Or Not? / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue / Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by LailaIkeji1: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
What do you think? grin grin
Its reportedly from a movie where she acted razz.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Gloriagee(f): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
Egun gun Calabar

Shape's off da hook, sha
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
The name of the movie is Gallant Babes...she acted really razz

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
In spite of all the 'razzness', her hips (and boobs) are still not lying. . .bodily 'honesty' is a virtue.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Etaki: 7:24am On Aug 17, 2012
I swear to God and Almighty Allah, Very Soon this would bo on the Frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2012
Etaki: I swear to God and Almighty Allah, Very Soon this would bo on the Frontpage.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2012
Eveluv: The name of the movie is Gallant Babes...she acted really razz
d one with white short is actually a movie titled 'thanks for coming'
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Emmy9ite(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2012
Etaki: I swear to God and Almighty Allah, Very Soon this would bo on the Frontpage.
your own no go work! Mods dont let me down!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by deshclones(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
Emmy9ite: your own no go work! Mods dont let me down!

eat your words...lmfao
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Honestly this is a joke. How can this make front page? Is nairaland getting so boring an story free now that threads like this one make homepage?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
jennykadry: Honestly this is a joke. How can this make front page? Is nairaland getting so boring an story free now that threads like this one make homepage?
na dis babe cause am, Laila Ikeji. She's d 1 dat usually post P-Square chop groundnut, Jim Iyke chop roasted corn, Mercy Johnson barb gallas etc. & each tym, dy make d fp. Laila Ikeji, r u a moderator? FMJ!
But make I no lie, Mercy J hot o!
But ds thread ll not reduce d price of cassava bread.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by UyiIredia(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
She is not looking good.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
Emmy9ite: your own no go work! Mods dont let me down!

Dem no only let you down but dem throw you away from a 11 Storey building

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Emmy9ite(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
MODERATORS HAVE FALLEN MY HAND BIG TIME! I NEVER KNEW THIS COULD MAKE THE FRONT PAGE.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by strangest(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
MOD am about to upload a picture of me in the toilet, front page material, I mean every word of it

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Wao! This lady is HOT!!! Erm erm....where I'm I commenting from? Does this made the Front Page?!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by mikuz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
gboss4sure:

Dem no only let you down but dem throw you away from a 11 Storey building
lwkmd grin
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by viccipedia: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
Tamita: Wao! This lady is HOT!!! Erm erm....where I'm I commenting from? Does this made the Front Page?!
guy take it easy with the english, there are somany ppl on this thread o.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by slimdiggi: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ogbanje!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by ena443: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
anytime i see this babe, all i think about is bl**p bl**p bl**p and so on...
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
why cant my pix make the front page?i am hot too na

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
Celebrity LovePeddler. I'm expecting her intimacy t.a.pe, with her ass shaking all over the camera
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Gbexy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
so wat? i shuld be cryin abi, dats none of my business!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Mcdondayan: 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Yomieluv: why cant my pix make the front page?i am hot too na
WHERE DID YOU TAKE THIS PIC? shocked
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: na dis babe cause am, Laila Ikeji. She's d 1 dat usually post P-Square chop groundnut, Jim Iyke chop roasted corn, Mercy Johnson barb gallas etc. & each tym, dy make d fp.

You no go understand grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by SisiKill1: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
From a movie she's acting Razz? Oh you mean she played herself!

I don't like it when actors play themselves, how's about stretching the acting muscle a wee bit, eh? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/791004_Mercy_Johnson_2_jpeg20eefbe03d36d33eb868bdc5623c9948

I don't know. . . something is off about her. . .it's like it's almost there but barely almost there. . .there but so far from being there. . .Arrrghh! I don't know how to put it. But I like her sha, she never stops trying.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
I don't like the hair but what a great body.

I will tear that body up to the point I will be arrested for GBH!
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mcdondayan:
WHERE DID YOU TAKE THIS PIC? shocked
mile 2 estate,my hood
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by otumfour(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
Yomieluv: why cant my pix make the front page?i am hot too na

the background pretty much sums up nigeria undecided.....why is there always tht green stuff on ur walls......bn seeing this in almost all ur movies.....is it representing ur flag undecided

to the topic.....I mean, is this girl really Nigerian?.....damn! what a body.....hottest Nigerian chick
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Fourcade(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
So many picture threads today! angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! by Sagamite(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
otumfour:

the background pretty much sums up nigeria undecided.....why is there always tht green stuff on ur walls......bn seeing this in almost all ur movies.....is it a representing ur flag undecided

And believe me, you will be charged an arm and a leg to buy such.

Don't be surprised if they say a 3 bedroom flat in that building is £100K.

Naija value for money.

Fck me not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him / What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once / Helen Paul And Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Get Cozy In Cute Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.