Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? (2198 Views)

'Made In Africa' Hoverboard: Created Out Of Wood By Carpenter / The Bitter New World Order On Planet Earth Created By Extraterrestrials.. / Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by 10over101: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
Almighty God created countless things..Which of these is the biggest in your own view?
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
10 over 10: Almighty God created countless things..Which of these is the biggest in your own view?
ME of course!
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by segwise(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2012
I am the biggest, fairest,wisest and most handsome creature of God. You know why? He made me in His own image. smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by carlwheezer: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2012
ME,then the UNIVERSE
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by Kslib(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2012
The huma brain!!!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by carlwheezer: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2012
The human race.
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by mkmyers45(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
The biggest phenomena created by the Universe(God) is itself
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by Rocktation(f): 12:23am On Sep 02, 2012
Human and Time.
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by mkmyers45(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2012
Rocktation: Human and Time.
God didnt create time..
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by Rocktation(f): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2012
Oh? So who did? Because I know as you do that it exists. Just like the air we breathe was created by him too and we don't see it.
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by mkmyers45(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Rocktation: Oh? So who did? Because I know as you do that it exists. Just like the air we breathe was created by him too and we don't see it.
You have to remember that time is a perception and at such can we say there was a point at which time begun or is it immemorial? So to a larger extent time is self-existent as all things are bound to time..
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by Rocktation(f): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hmmmn...you're beginning to sound familiar smiley
Well, because I don't like a lot of arguements that may not lead the partakers anywhere, because their minds're clamped in stones by their own beliefs....I'd say, the answer is based on whether you're a theist or not. My belief lets me know that my 'Timeless' God made 'Everything'. Yes, everything.
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by mkmyers45(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
Rocktation: Hmmmn...you're beginning to sound familiar smiley
Well, because I don't like a lot of arguements that may not lead the partakers anywhere, because their minds're clamped in stones by their own beliefs....I'd say, the answer is based on whether you're a theist or not. My belief lets me know that my 'Timeless' God made 'Everything'. Yes, everything.
So he created evil? Thats ok then...if you indeed ascribe all creation to God then he indeed he is the source of all evil..We are discussing not arguing
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by Nostradamus: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2015
nigeria!!
Re: What Is The Biggest Phenomenon Created By God? by lisabty22: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2015
DEATH

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Builds Working Helicopter From Junks You Have To See This / Who Are The Top Ten Nigerian Scientists All Over The World And What Are Their Contributions? / MTN Bblite Unlimited Browsing Using Openvpn Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.