Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? (26321 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Why Do Women Wear Padded Bras? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by badesco(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
because some of them has rubber slippers breas.....so they use that foam to pack it, so it would like as if is the real tthing.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by noniboy231(m): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
2 minimise d dangling of their boobs
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by patostation(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Men are the cause of this problem. Body enhancements are made to be attractive to the men. For the same reason, many women are fake - high heeled shoes (to add height) Brazilian hair (to add hair), false eye lashes, false nails, false teeth. false breasts, false complexion, false facial look (courtesy makeup), at times even false buttocks! Everyrthing false and fake.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by mallorca(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
190*:
OP

WHICH FOAM DO THEY ACTUALLY USE
MOUKA FORM OR VITA FORM!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by emizzie: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
i think they put it to impress guys.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Nuggy200: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
As 4 me, wearin a foam bra is jst 2 make d breast appear firm in cloths. As 4me i do wear dem, nt because am nt endowed, i am well endowed bt jst like dem foam bras.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by rahjan: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
I am a victim of this trend and e pain me well well becos i spend good time and money trying to get this seemingly well endowed thing into my bed;only to find out in the end that the map is not the territory. i just kuku manage to complete the assignment becos is not good to be leaving things half way. mtchew... we suppose to dey sue girls for misleading advertisement.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Theblessed(f): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2012
[size=16pt]Do you have big b r e a s t, yourself?

Obviously not, so mind your business - you are not a woman and you won't understand!

And if you push then, I will give it to you - because of that your wide mouth that sucked the hell out of it's foundation, that's why it has to lie on foam - happy?

[/size]
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by anneduke: 12:52am On Aug 18, 2012
to get a better fitting when they wear clothes.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 18, 2012
I really hate ladies doing this,i'v once falled a victim,it's just like buying a fufu padded phone from computer village criminals
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by dasparrow: 4:18am On Aug 18, 2012
loucrux: Seriously if you look out there,about 89.9% of young ladies aged between 16-32yrs go on foam bra. Its really not nice making a man notice all the goodies and later find out they are only enhanced attributes of nature. Na wah oh

Why Do Girls Wear Foamy Bras?

You must have female relatives in that age bracket so why don't you ask them? Are you afraid you gonna get slapped? It is easy to differentiate a b[b]u[/b]sty woman from one who has small b[b]o[/b]obs and is using push up bras to enhance the size of her b[b]o[/b]obs. So, I don't know why you are sitting there and whining about padded bras like a 6 year old boy. So with all the crap going on in Nigeria, the only thing you are worried about is a woman's b[b]o[/b]obs and her padded brassiere? And then you wonder why Nigeria is in the mess it is in.

Theblessed: [size=16pt]Do you have big b r e a s t, yourself?

Obviously not, so mind your business - you are not a woman and you won't understand!

And if you push then, I will give it to you - because of that your wide mouth that sucked the hell out of it's foundation, that's why it has to lie on foam - happy?

[/size]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Chai, too funny! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by odocity: 5:50am On Aug 18, 2012
the reason why they wear foamy bra is dat most ladies breast is as tiny as walnut,so they put on foamy bra to make it bulge out.But when you mistakenlly enter you see a different thing altogether.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by odocity: 5:55am On Aug 18, 2012
the breast of so many girls has fallen,so they put on foamy bra to pad it together.From Woman Doctor.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by odocity: 5:59am On Aug 18, 2012
why are ladies refusing to comment on this?is it not your matter tell us,the guys need to know.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by worldman(m): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2012
jay bee: Why do people ask ridiculous questions?
Why do you wear boxers instead of pants?

Ever heard of the words preference/choice?
are u sleeping there is a very big difference from ordinary bra and a padded bra some of them even wear padded pants
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by worldman(m): 6:01am On Aug 18, 2012

are u sleeping there is a very big difference from ordinary bra and a padded bra some of them even wear padded pants.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by adieora(f): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2012
I have big boobs.I wear foam bras cos of my nipples that keeps showing through my tight tops.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by tadysmart(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2012
blackbalang: Let me help out...... Lol
For those with tiny peanuts- to make them look bigger
For those with slippers boobs- to lift and add volume
For those with moderate size but sensitive nipples- to protect themselves frm unnecessary stares( visible nipples)
For those with extra large mountains- ehmmmm still trying to figure this one out undecided
All of the above- GoOooooooooood packaging

Chei!! Lips sealed.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by jeroton: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2012
Una don make me dey think bad thing 4 dis ramadan chai. I go fast forward the time oo
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
Well Well Well..... So far ladies like wearing Foamy brasiers abi.. Well,am sure I won't fall victim of this cover up again....
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Sike(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
U go fear survey!
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Theblessed(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
odocity: the breast of so many girls has fallen,so they put on foamy bra to pad it together.From Woman Doctor.

[b][size=16pt]B r e a s t of so many girls are fallen, they bemoans undecided

Why? Don't you know why it has fallen? Because of you!

Because of all the fornications you do with these ladies, that resulted in unwanted pregnancies and Nigeria culture itself doesn't help, either. A culture that condemns a woman that had a baby, as second-handed and one would ask, who gave these ladies these babies, after all? Na, tree or electric pole? undecided undecided

Because of the stigma attached, these ladies are forced to run to the abortionist to terminate their babies so that, society would perceive them, as virgins - really?

Now after all these mess, what happened to the b r e a s t you're on about?

Because, the b r e a s t starts preparing milk as soon as you climb down your horse (you fornicator!)thus, activating or triggering the lactating hormones to produce milk ready for the baby and in the process, it enlarges/increases the size/weight of the b r e a s t and in doing so, stretches the skin that holds the b r e a s t in the natural, uplift position that you desire, and the final result is?

Your NOSE sags and drop down to your ankles, while you're here moaning!

I have a word for all you fornicators who are here, moaning - 'you can't eat your cake and have it' and your sins have finally, caught up with you!

Keep damaging Nigerian girls while you seek to marry virgins - and whose virgins will you be marrying, this time? Perhaps, the one you met in your dreams.

But how about the ones you damaged, who will marry them? Maybe, your Uncle! Ah, the Sugar-daddies are all waiting to take the damaged article thereby, causing havoc in peaceful homes, and leaving society to pick up the dysfunctional aspects.

Now, I challenge you all, plead your innocence!

Can you count the number of babies you've joined hands to kill and pour their blood in the drain? How many?

Confess it now, as you bemoan your fallen - Nose! cool

Remember, judgement awaits![/size][/b]
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Dansadaumallam(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
Theblessed:

Because of all the fornications you do with these ladies, that resulted in unwanted pregnancies and Nigeria culture itself doesn't help, either. A culture that condemns a woman that had a baby, as second-handed and one would ask, who gave these ladies these babies, after all? Na, tree or electric pole? undecided undecided

Because of the stigma attached, these ladies are forced to run to the abortionist to terminate their babies so that, society would perceive them, as virgins - really?

Because, the b r e a s t starts preparing milk as soon as you climb down your horse (you fornicator!)thus, activating or triggering the lactating hormones to produce milk ready for the baby and in the process, it enlarges/increases the size/weight of the b r e a s t and in doing so, stretches the skin that holds the b r e a s t in the natural, uplift position that you desire, and the final result is?

I have a word for all you fornicators who are here, moaning - 'you can't eat your cake and have it' and your sins have finally, caught up with you!

Keep damaging Nigerian girls while you seek to marry virgins - and whose virgins will you be marrying, this time? Perhaps, the one you met in your dreams.

But how about the ones you damaged, who will marry them? Maybe, your Uncle! Ah, the Sugar-daddies are all waiting to take the damaged article thereby, causing havoc in peaceful homes, and leaving society to pick up the dysfunctional aspects.

Can you count the number of babies you've joined hands to kill and pour their blood in the drain? How many?

how the guilty sobs. You must have been ther but you were not forced to have the fun that kept you on this agonising mood....take it easy you are not the only one guilty for this general malady

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Temmy4real1(f): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
[color=#000099][/color][url][/url]
[/quote]
ekt_bear: If the girl likes you, and you don't just grab her in an ogreish manner, then you won't.

My favorite trick is to put my arm over a girl's shoulder, then let my hand drape down to touch her breast grin

No one can fault you for this particular move, or call you crude.
[quote author=ekt_bear]If the girl likes you, and you don't just grab her in an ogreish manner, then you won't.

My favorite trick is to put my arm over a girl's shoulder, then let my hand drape down to touch her breast grin

ekt_bear: If the girl likes you, and you don't just grab her in an ogreish manner, then you won't.

Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by ril19(m): 4:00am On Aug 19, 2012

dats not d issue bro. His question is undeniably a trend lately and is worth d asking.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 5:12am On Aug 19, 2012
After all,Too much packing make the boosom saggy aftera wwhile......
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Adeoye22: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2012
Not only slap, with spite on his face.
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Bluemoon1(f): 3:37am On Aug 20, 2012
Theblessed:

gbaam!!! you hv spoken well
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by loucrux(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Na Sooooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
Smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Wear Foam-Padded Brassieres? by allemark: 6:03am On Oct 08, 2012
Yeah be supposed to buy lily padz or just buy disposable breast pads? I don't want to create more waste problems, but if maintenance and cleaning are a painful then I'd rather just use throw-away. Suggestions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Models Aso Ebi Fashion From Her St. Genevieve Line / Pictures Of Men's Native - Trending Design / Identifying Your Skin Type Using Tissue Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.