Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Celtel Mms Settings. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Mms Settings. (813 Views)

ZAIN Mms Settings / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Mms Settings. by topeteadr(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
Hey can anybody help me by posting the exact mms settings he/she use in browsing on ur phone.

i need it urgently.
Re: Celtel Mms Settings. by honsule(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2007
You asked same question over and over again.Just type mms in a text message and send it to 232 you will received mms settings or go to celtel homepage and send the mms settings to your phone.I thought dragnet told you what to do.Substitute every wap to mms
Re: Celtel Mms Settings. by honsule(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2007
You asked same question over and over again.Just type mms in a text message and send it to 232 you will received mms settings or go to celtel homepage and send the mms settings to your phone.I thought dragnet told you what to do.Substitute every wap to mms
Re: Celtel Mms Settings. by dragnet: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2007
tope_teadr, check ur mail wink
Re: Celtel Mms Settings. by sect(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2007
Yeah just do exactly what hons stated and remember that ur sim must be mms activated before you can surf the www freely.
Re: Celtel Mms Settings. by topeteadr(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2007
All my sims are mms active.
I even sent an mms to one other sim i use to browse to confirm if the sim is mms active.
Well the problem is just that i cant load any page.
When i try to open a page, it just keeps loading to infinity.

(1) (Reply)

Fone Repairer / Browse Using Opera / Nokia 3300b Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.