Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? (1761 Views)

Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Singer Flavour Surrouded By Miley, Jayz, And Nicki Minaj (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by Skywalker5(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2007
Please is there any beef between Jayz and Kanye? Kanye did not make a single track in Jayz New album American Gangster .Also in the Video ROC boys.The ROC boys were Jayz Nas and P.diddy. Kanye ought to be in that Video,after all he is an official R.O.C member

Can anyone here update me?
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by youngmayor(m): 2:14am On Dec 26, 2007
nah .there is no beef of any such, its just that kanye west is a signed artiste on r.o.c and does not have enough money stacks to represent the r.o.c and since 50 cent said kanye wst music sounds robotic jayz didnt want to loose fans , if you notice jayz album sales had been dropping rapidly so he had to put his best in the new album , american gangsters, also kanye west isnt hardcore he is just a cry baby as suge knight would say,
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by whateva(m): 6:13am On Dec 26, 2007
DID YOU JUST CALL KANYE WEST CRY BABY? DO YOU WANT TO COMPARE HOW HARD CORE KANYE'S STUFF IS WITH P.DIDDY'S? KANYE NA HARD CORE MAN NO CALL AM CRY BABY AGAIN I USE GOD TAKE BEG YOU DIDDY IS NOT AND HARD CORE RAPPER JUST THAT DIDDY RAPS .
ME WHEN BE GIRL IF I DEY LISTEN TO KANYE SONGS DEM GO DEY TELL ME SAY NA BOYS SONG I DEY LISTEN TO .
TRY TO FIND ANOTHER REASON WHY KANYE WASN'T IN JAY-Z'S ALBUM THAT WASN'T ANY GOOD REASON.
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by Betty605: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2007
youngmayor:

nah .there is no beef of any such, its just that kanye west is a signed artiste on r.o.c and does not have enough money stacks to represent the r.o.c and since 50 cent said kanye wst music sounds robotic jayz didnt want to loose fans , if you notice jayz album sales had been dropping rapidly so he had to put his best in the new album , american gangsters, also kanye west isnt hardcore he is just a cry baby as suge knight would say,

YOUNGMAYOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! young mayor!!, youngmayor!!!
how many times did i call you,
abeg don't yap my Husband oooo!!!
seriousli wat do u mean by hard core rapping about b****hes, H**, S**, money, I**, bla bla
please Kanye has redefined rap music, i neva liked rap until Kanye came in, he appeals to all sorts of individuals
both young and old,

leave my husband alone ooooooo!!!
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by youngmayor(m): 2:08am On Dec 28, 2007
grin coolslow down dudes , i think you guys should check out the guys lyrics , he is so garbage in garbage out , repeating the same time''' we drunk after the nightshift and i pulll up to the nice bitch , then we do things like the nicerich, ''''thats my lyrics but thats how he raps , sugeknight the father of hardcore rappers called kanyes cliques-snoopdoog and a whole list of others crybabies, kanye west raps like the b-o-u-q-u-i , sooo dumb, cant you see jayz was dropping in sales when he was diverting completely to bitches,and p+++sy , also jayz said thats in the speech why he named his new album american gangsters, people feel 'pimpin rap'for a little period and get sick of it thats why [b][/b]nas is always a stand out [b], i prefer kanye in his jesus walks than stronger , oohhhnn it makes me sick just the rymes , im sooooooooooooooo sorry betty but [b][/b]it must be said has to be said, no strings attached, also i could give you cool coolkanye's fan direct link , i was given but the r.o.c online academy, he might notice the way you feeling him, but wait a min,,, betty, you love rap, wow shocked shocked, im trippin , hollla at you boy wats up cheesy wink wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by chiogo(f): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2007
Youngmayor answered the question in the first line of his first post. Kanye is only signed to rocafella records, just a member.Technically, jay-z is his boss but Diddy and Nas are also record-label owners,You want to compare these two to kanye??(don't get me wrong, diddy canNot even rap) but financially, kanye got nothin' on them. They're their own bosses, y'dig?? Well, that's just what i think.
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by Betty605: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2007
youngmayor:

grin coolslow down dudes , i think you guys should check out the guys lyrics , he is so garbage in garbage out , repeating the same time''' we drunk after the nightshift and i pulll up to the nice bitch , then we do things like the nicerich, ''''thats my lyrics but thats how he raps , sugeknight the father of hardcore rappers called kanyes cliques-snoopdoog and a whole list of others crybabies, kanye west raps like the b-o-u-q-u-i , sooo dumb, can't you see jayz was dropping in sales when he was diverting completely to bitches,and p+++sy , also jayz said thats in the speech why he named his new album american gangsters, people feel 'pimpin rap'for a little period and get sick of it thats why [b][/b]nas is always a stand out [b], i prefer kanye in his jesus walks than stronger , oohhhnn it makes me sick just the rymes , im sooooooooooooooo sorry betty but [b][/b]it must be said has to be said, no strings attached, also i could give you cool coolkanye's fan direct link , i was given but the r.o.c online academy, he might notice the way you feeling him, but wait a min,,, betty, you love rap, wow shocked shocked, im trippin , hollla at you boy wats up cheesy wink wink[color=#000099][/color]

i prefer him in Jesus walks too, "KANYE FAN DIRECT LINK" shocked, hez in my house rite now grin cheesy cool, dint i tell you he was my husband. . .
LOL. . I'm not a rap person i just Love Kanye and his music did dat come out rite? i'm more of the Gospel, r'n'b,
hiphop, rock girl. . . . oh and soul too.
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by davidif: 4:35am On Dec 29, 2007
Are you deaf or did you really listen to the "Roc Boys" at all? the song is just filled Kanye's trademark production, didn't you even hear him saying "we in the house" repeatedly during the chorus? Also, don't you think the guy has other engagements besides making a cameo in Jay-Z video, the guys mother even died when he was on tour. LeBron James (another Roc Boy) was not in the video also because the NBA regular season had started, so this guys have better things to do than appear in videos.
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by yanye(f): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2007
kanye isn't a cry baby!!! his songs r inspirational! as 4 u gals caln him ur *husband* he is already taken by me grin so keep dreaming, stronger is d shit!!!!
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by zigbo(f): 3:08am On Dec 31, 2007
@topic wen i saw ur post i was like daang could anyone be more paranoid no offence tho, but how can u possibly assume that there might be a problem between the two becos kanye wasnt in the video,do u not get the thrill,all them diddy nd co are they roca members?nop yeah kanye is a roc member but is he a ROC man boy if u get wat they mean

i think kanye played a role in dat song too
Re: What's Happening Between Jayz And Kanye? by Betty605: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2007
yanye:

kanye isn't a cry baby!!! his songs r inspirational! as for you gals caln him your *husband* he is already taken by me grin so keep dreaming, stronger is d shit!!!!

Hez in my house now. . . ., am his wife. . . LOL, stop claiming oh, i will send boiz to brush you oh LOL. . . . cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The World's 100 Most Powerful Women / Has Actor Ernest Asuzu Really Gone Nuts ! / Oldest Living Identical Twins Turn 103

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.