Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2791 Views)

The Africans Who Have Won Premier League Player Of The / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 17, 2012
Many Africans play in the NFL, they are the best in their position and are very successful ...but how come this sport what they called "football" is not represented on our continent...I know the infrastructures are very expensive .......not many countries in Africa can afford such things ...but maybe our successful players can help us....so I make a tribute to the DT: NDAMUKONG SUH(Cameroon)....,CB(Nnamdi Asomugha), LB:Tamba HALI(Liberia i guess) LB: Moise Fokou(Cameroon) here we go
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 17, 2012
OUT OF NEBRASKA(UNIVERSITY) where he graduated in communication NDAMUKONG SUH is a dominate force in the D-LINE ....he has been drafted as second pick by the DETROIT LIONS .....

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 17, 2012
NDAMUKONG SUH the beast or suuuuuuuuuuuuuuh some people call him dirty ...he is just phenomenal and hit without mercy

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by onila(f): 2:36am On Aug 17, 2012
Nigerian Nnamdi Asomugha. . He is considered to be one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 17, 2012
suhhhh

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 17, 2012
NNAMDI IS NOW IN THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ... and yes he is one of the best if not the best i heard that you are considered as a great CB when QB don't throw the ball at the WR that you cover ...good job Nnamdi

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by onila(f): 2:45am On Aug 17, 2012
Nigerian Nnamdi Asomugha.

the highest-paid corner back in football.

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 17, 2012
onila: Nigerian Nnamdi Asomugha.

the highest-paid corner back in football.
this is when he was at OAKLAND RAIDERS
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by onila(f): 2:47am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: OUT OF NEBRASKA(UNIVERSITY) where he graduated in communication NDAMUKONG SUH is a dominate force in the D-LINE ....he has been drafted as second pick by the DETROIT LIONS .....

where is he from
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 17, 2012
TAMBA HALI......THE MOFFO IS UGLY grin BUT HE IS ONE OF THE BEST LB IN THE LEAGUE cool

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 17, 2012
onila:

where is he from
CAMEROON
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 17, 2012
MOISE FOKOU (FROM CAMEROON) LB PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 17, 2012
FOKOU

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 17, 2012
JAMEs IHEDIGBO (NIGERIAN) ENGLAND PATRIOTS AND NEW YORK JETS

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 17, 2012
IHEDIGBO

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by onila(f): 3:03am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: TAMBA HALI......THE MOFFO IS UGLY grin BUT HE IS ONE OF THE BEST LB IN THE LEAGUE cool

where is this one from?
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 17, 2012
onila:

where is this one from?
LIBERIA...he came in the USA at age of 6 ...
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by naijarican(f): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2012
onila: Nigerian Nnamdi Asomugha. . He is considered to be one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL

He sho is FOINE!!!!! grin
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by naijarican(f): 3:54am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: JAMEs IHEDIGBO (NIGERIAN) ENGLAND PATRIOTS AND NEW YORK JETS

Good LAAAAAAWD!!!! I have an insane weakness for dark chocolate...

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 17, 2012
naijarican:

Good LAAAAAAWD!!!! I have an insane weakness for dark chocolate...

lol

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 17, 2012
ROMAN OBEN FIRST CAMEROONIAN PLAYER IN THE NFL DRAFTED BY THE NYG IN NFL DRAFT 1996 as an OT .(offensive tackle )

Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by ifyalways(f): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2012
@OP, NFL can pass for Nigerian Football league. I actually thought that was what the thread was at first glance.

@topic, cute men. That's all I see oh. And the package "down below" hmm

Lol
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by A40(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
They are plenty! B.J Raji of the Packers,Osi Umenyiora of the Giants, Ayanbadejo there a lot more that I can't remember at the moment
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
ifyalways: @OP, NFL can pass for Nigerian Football league. I actually thought that was what the thread was at first glance.

@topic, cute men. That's all I see oh. And the package "down below" hmm

Lol
i'm sorry but you have to admit that there is no need to make a tribute to AFRICANS who play in the NIGERIA FOOTBALL LEAGUE.. anyway my sincere apologizes.sorry ....
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
A-40:
They are plenty! B.J Raji of the Packers,Osi Umenyiora of the Giants, Ayanbadejo there a lot more that I can't remember at the moment
yup .... i will try to put the maximum of Africans players...
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
How did i know this thread was going to be a Suh Diick Riding Fest....

...Oh That's right...Maybe because he's Camerooonian?.. grin

I Love<3 Suh
Re: Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 25, 2012
~Royal~:
How did i know this thread was going to be a Suh Diick Riding Fest....

...Oh That's right...Maybe because he's Camerooonian?.. grin

I Love<3 Suh
nahhh everybody is presented at the same level

(1) (Reply)

See Alex Iwobi's Sister Marie Iwobi Rocking The Nigerian Jersey / World Cup 2010: Netherlands Vs Denmark [2 - 0] On Monday June 14th 2010 / UEFA Champions League's Top Assist Makers Of The Last 10 Years- (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.