Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Fixing Nigeria Will Be Amongst The 8th Wonders Of The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fixing Nigeria Will Be Amongst The 8th Wonders Of The World (624 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos) / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixing Nigeria Will Be Amongst The 8th Wonders Of The World by EagleNest(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2012
I reflected on the current situation of my beloved Nigeria and came to the conclusion that to fix Nigeria will be amongst the 8th wonders of the world.In fact a miracle. Don't think I am pessimistic but the signs are all over there that living in Nigeria is frightening. No need to enumerate the indicators of the near-death status of Nigeria. If you are living in Nigeria presently, you already know these. Is hell in Earth? I thought it's an after death destination.

Never mind, I have seen someone that has been written-off as dead that survived, but I have not seen it happening many times in the life of the same individual.How many times can one cheat death?

We have stretched our luck too far and in my little knowledge of physics, when a material is stretched beyond it's elastic limit, it will snap and break in pieces...never to be recovered. For some of you that knows physics, you will agree with me that we are now in the 'yield point' stage. For my medical friends, it seems Nigeria is suffering a terminal disease. For my folks in Engineering, Nigeria is a faulty design with manufacturing defects. Either we thinker with the design or we destroy it. Managing it is a calamity anyway. For my religious siblings, we need to call to our gGods for intervention. When I pondered more, I ask myself who will cleanse the mess, when and how? It took me long time to answer myself, probably messiah Himself. We have ALL failed. Do I have a witness, somebody?
Re: Fixing Nigeria Will Be Amongst The 8th Wonders Of The World by EagleNest(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2012
looking forward to your thinking...

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Gets Verified By Twitter. / Is It Fair To Judge Nigeria As The Most Corrupt Nation? / Obama Convention No Invite Asiwaju. Na Him 'sweat' Him Use To Be 'among'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.