Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Mosquitoes Invade US - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquitoes Invade US (626 Views)

Snakes Invade Communities In Plateau State, Attacks Many / Why Are Mosquitoes In My Room Dying Off? / Mosquitoes Now Carry And Spread HIV <Prank> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Invade US by str8talk1: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2012
Swamps of Mosquitoes invaded the West Nile area of the United States,leaving a trail of 17 dead persons and hundreds infected in the unexepected attack.
It is believed that the high casualities was as a result of the Health Watchers could not have imagine the population of the invaders(Mosquitoes) will be this high even if there was to be an attack.
Re: Mosquitoes Invade US by Forester45(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2012
I read in a book that practically, there is no flies in USA. What is happening now? Is there govt becoming Nigerian type?? Well.... They will always find quick and advanced technological solution for it.
Re: Mosquitoes Invade US by firestar(f): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2012
Source?

(1) (Reply)

What Diet Can Get Me To Add Weight / World Toilet Day: 34m Nigerians Practise Open Defecation / Your Skin And Your Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.