Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. (3330 Views)

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) / Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products Here In Nigeria / Perfume Making As A Work From Home Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. by Xandulyn(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2012
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME ONLINE?? Waste It and Waste Money or Utilize It and Earn an extra Cash

This information is not for everybody, I need only 20 serious minded individuals with a Vision and a Passion to be their own Boss. Individuals that detest Poverty and strive for ways to eleviate themselves and have Financial Leverages.

Do you know?? Everyday you browse, click on links and open pages on the internet you make some persons extra income? People like you and I make at least $1000 monthly from the Internet? Want to know how?
The SECRET is in the level of Information you are being Exposed to.

If you fall into any of these categories of people, please, I urge you, drop whatever it is you are doing right now, pay attention because the information you are about to come by is like discovering a GOLD MINE!
Are you......
>An undergraduate who wants to start an online business even as a student?
>A graduate who is tired of writing application letters and want to stand out of the ever increasing job-seeking graduate queue in Nigeria with an immediate desire to acquire new skills which will surely position you for an instant self-employment?
>A civil servant who is not satisfied with the endless game of politicians and Government who promise to keep money for you until you retire, but anytime you see retirees waiting endlessly for gratuity, and other benefits, you fear for your future and you want to learn how to start a part-time job to complement your monthly salary?
>You are a business man who have read about making money on the internet and positioning your business for new opportunities which the internet provides, but you don't know how to go about it?
>You are a fortune seeker who wants to run an international business from home and currently, you lack the skills and knowledge to realize your dreams?
>A Full-time house wife or a single mother who wants to stay at home with her kids/kid and still make money?
>Someone who wants to be self-employed?

Whatever your status is, this information will unmask the Secrets behind Genuine Internet businesses and offline businesses in Nigeria and how you too can profit from them.
The internet is today a great platform for making money. There are now a number of ways that ordinary people in Nigeria and worldwide are using to make money.
There is need for you to think of What you can offer and NOT What someone can offer you.The Government alone cannot create jobs. The earlier we understood this fact in this country the better for all of us.

Have you ever wished you could make so much money online and offline in Nigeria without having to rob a Bank to get started?

What if these businesses could guarantee you a minimum of 70k weekly?

What if the only requirement is your ability to read, write and browse the internet?

What if the basic requirement needed is your willingness to learn, work smart and be determined to follow simple guidelines and instructions?

HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT YOU WILL FIND BURIED IN THIS BOOK

1. STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW YOU CAN GENERATE MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME ONLINE AND OFFLINE

2.MORE THAN 35 INTERNET BUSINESSES FOR AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN

3. OVER 100 OFFLINE BUSINESSES WITH MINIMAL RISK THAT YOU CAN START RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA WITH LITTLE START UP CAPITAL

4. OVER TEN WAYS OF MAKING MONEY THROUGH TELECOM BUSINESSES

5. AFFILIATE MARKETING BUSINESS

6. INFORMATION PRODUCTS MARKETING BUSINESS

7. E-PAYMENT AND ACCOUNT FUNDING

8. DOMAIN SELLING AND INTERNET REAL ESTATE BUSINESS

9. HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN DISCUSSION FORUM

10. HOW TO OWN AN ONLINE CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING WEBSITE WITH JUST $60 (N9,400)

11. HOW TO SECURE A CREDIT CARD RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA WITHIN A DAY TO BE ABLE TO SHOP ONLINE.

12. WHERE TO ORDER CHEAP GOODS ON THE INTERNET AND HAVE THEM DELIVERED AT YOUR DOORSTEP

13. HOW TO MAKE OVER 400K MONTHLY FROM BEING A VISA CARD RESELLER

14. HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM BLOGGING

15. GOOGLE ADSENSE AND GOOGLE ADWORDS

16. HOW TO DESIGN A BEFITTING WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS ALL BY YOURSELF WITHIN 30MINS

17. HOW TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ON YOUR WEBSITE

18. HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS FOR YOUR ONLINE SALES AND SERVICES WITHOUT STRESS

19. HOW TO BE A FREELANCE WORKERONLINE

20. HOW TO WORK AS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT ONLINE

21.HOW TO START A WEB HOSTING AND WEB DESIGNING BUSINESS WITH JUST N4,000 AND BE MAKING AT LEAST N200,000 MONTHLY.

22. HOW TO DRIVE SERIOUS TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE

23. HOW TO START A RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH LESS THAN 15K

24. HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN SPINNING BULK SMS COMPANY

25. WHERE TO GET CHEAP AND BRANDNEW LAPTOPS FOR AS LOW AS 15K ( THIS IS ONE TOP SECRET THAT YOU NEED TO FIND OUT).

26. HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES

27. PLACES TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS ONLINE FREE OF CHARGE!

28. HOW TO MAKE SERIOUS MONEY WITH E-MAIL MARKETING

29. HOW TO ORDER GOODS FROM THE USA AND HAVE IT DELIVERED RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA.

30. HOW TO START A LAPTOP IMPORTATION BUSINESS

31. HOW TO MAKE MONEY CREATING YOUR OWN SOFTWARE

32. HOW TO MAKE MONEY SELLING STOCK PHOTOS ONLINE.

33. HOW TO SECURE LOAN IN NIGERIA TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WITHIN 48HOURS.
AND THAT IS JUST A SMALL TIP OF WHAT YOU WOULD FIND BURIED IN THIS PACKAGE.
So if you are interested, send me an email to get details on how to Order your copy with subject "Make Order"
Xandulyn@gmail.com
or an SMS including your e-mail to:
07063948822, 08056185285
Re: Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. by Xandulyn(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2012
HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK A RESOURCE LIKE THIS IS WORTH?

250K, 100K, 50K?

All wrong!

The price of this package is just N16,500 only.

Surprised!

Well you don't have to be, we only want an average Nigerian to be able to afford it without having to rob a bank.

And you know what again?

That is not even the best part. Because we are actually running a 2-WEEK PROMO on this package right now, you can have all of it between now and the next two weeks at a give-away price of just N6,500.

You read that right?

Oh yes, just N6,500 and I mean every word of it.

We have decided to make it inform of an e-book so that most people would be able to afford it and also have access to it easily. Even if you are not ready to start these businesses now, you can just make use of this one-time offer and secure yours now, you might not come across this kind of information again or even get it at this very low price in future.

Not only that, once we send it to your e-mail inbox, it can stay there for as long as you want. If you don't delete it, it remains there forever.You can download it whenever you want And you can also view it on any computer anytime anyday.

UBA BANK

ACCOUNT NAME:

JUMBO ZANDULEN A

ACCOUNT NUMBER:
AFTER YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT, SEND A CONFIRMATION MESSAGE TO xandulyn@gmail.com and include the following in your message.

1. YOUR NAME

2. VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS

3. PHONE NUMBER

4. AMOUNT PAID

5. TELLER/DEPOSIT SLIP NUMBER

6. BANK NAME

7. e-BOOK CODE, WHICH IS "SMC"

8.SOURCE OF INFORMATION e.g, Nairaland, Google, Facebook, etc.

METHOD OF DELIVERY

ONCE YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN VERIFIED, YOUR PACKAGE WOULD BE SENT TO YOUR e-MAIL ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY. WITHIN 24HRS AT MOST.

e-Book stands for an electronic book, it gets sent inform of an attachment and it gets delivered immediately. It is already in a light PDF format (PORTABLE DOCUMENT FILE).

Just incase you still don't understand how an e-book works, add me on my facebook page and send me your name as it appears on my page and a valid e-mail address with the subject "FREE E-BOOKS", I'll forward some free e-books to you within 24hrs free of charge!

For enquiries, call any of these numbers 07063948822 OR 08056185285
HOME ADDRESS

3 Wogboroma Street

Rumuokwuta Roundabout, opp SOBAZ Filling Station,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State Nigeria .

MY PERSONAL GUARANTEE TO YOU

Because I am so confident that you will enjoy this package and all the resources therein, I have decided to back it up with a 30-day money back guarantee.

Meaning that, If all the resources that I have described above is not contained in this package, please, kindly ask for a refund of your money and I would process it for you with an apology letter of having wasted your time.

So what are you waiting for? You have absolutely nothing to lose and lots of shocking stuffs to gain.

Order your package on time at just N6,500 with all the bonuses described above and save N10,000.
Re: Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. by nirvena: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
with all this knowledge you still sell manuals online?
Re: Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. by Xandulyn(m): 4:54am On Aug 23, 2012
[Mod] - I hijacked this thread and got banned. :-(
Re: Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. by funtradexchnge: 3:20am On Nov 23, 2013
[Mod] - I hijacked this thread with an ad and got banned-
Re: Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. by Nipostle(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
3 ways to make money under Covid-19 Lock-down 2020

Based on my experience under lockdown, staying home without being to make income feels horrible.
You consume more and get less die to idleness.
Few days ago, I realized there would be a total/partial restrictions of movement in the state, I started looking for legit ways I can make money online, and I got 3 tested and working ways to make money while staying at home.

1. Freelancing
Freelance websites are platforms, where both people looking for work and employers post their offers.

Being a freelancer is an excellent way to turn your talent or hobby into money. You have the freedom to apply for only the projects that you like or you’re good at and get paid.

2. E-book publishing and Sales

While the publishing industry used to be heavy in print, you can complete the entire process of writing, publishing, and marketing a book online these days. Websites like Create Space will let you upload and take your book to print without getting a formal publisher involved, and you can even get your book on Amazon.com so people can buy it there.

3. Affiliate Marketing

In my opinion, the best way to earn money from home Is through affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a way you get paid recommending other businesses, products, or services to new clients and customers through tracked links posted in blog posts, web pages, emails, or social media posts
So If you’re looking forward to making fast income this Corona season like me, I have a free pre-training video by Internet Expert, Toyin Omotosho you can access through the link below.
It will teach you how to make at least 400K per month.

Learn more here
https://digitallaunch.com.ng/72hours_ig/

(1) (Reply)

A Projector For Rent: Seminars, Film Show And Crusade..... / New American Male Organ Enlarger In Town / 25kva Generac Sound Proof Power Generator For Sale...must go asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.