Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,505 members, 7,958,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead (29484 Views)

Abia Tribunal Annuls Election Of Emeka Nnamani, Bars APGA From Re-run / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Chimaroke Nnamani Pulling Massive Crowd In Enugu (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by HighChief4(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
There were so many clandestine killings during Chimaroke's time as the gov. of Enugu state. Honestly, his death might be more of a good news to the people of Enugu state, except for the families of those that benefited from his mafioso regime.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by BizBooks(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
@Poster,

It's been almost 2 hours since you said this "news will soon be reported in the papers
and online."
How soon is your soon? 6 hours? 1 day? 1 Week? I strongly support those who
demand that you be banned permanently if this turns out to be false.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by BusHouse(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Viewing this topic: BusHouse and no guest grin grin
Correct! Thanks bro.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by bakila: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
pendusky: Why do rich men die bcoz of stroke?
They are worried about money coming in and that going out consistently.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by jhydebaba(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Rumor Mongers!!!
No source for the information yet maybe its the OP that carried out the operation and rush down to NL to drop the bomb. Let's wait, fingers crossed. lipsrsealed
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by ujchief(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
ACM10: I call on Seun and Mukina2 to remove this crap from the frontpage immediately and ban the OP. Peddling false news such as this one can have serious legal implications.
unfortunately, any news that can drag trafic to nairaland is posted straight to mukipage.
@TOPIC, lets all wait for details. The poster started a thread on Esut vc being kidnaped wit no source. It later hapened to be true. Lets give him the benefit of doubt, afterall, like he rightly said, not all reports wit no source is false.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by yuzedo: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
BizBooks: @Poster,

It's been almost 2 hours since you said this "news will soon be reported in the papers
and online."
How soon is your soon? 6 hours? 1 day? 1 Week? I strongly support those who
demand that you be banned permanently if this turns out to be false.

Fair enough.

And if it turns out true??

Of all people to generate rumor with, it is Nnamani. Lol! I have no motive. ACM10 is probably burnt because revelation of the news is premature and doesn't give "them" time to "tidy things up".
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by dtemidare: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
obadiah777: was he a looter ?

ALL Govt officials L*** one way or the other.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by ACM10: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
yuzedo:

Fair enough.

And if it turns out true??

Of all people to generate rumor with, it is Nnamani. Lol! I have no motive. ACM10 is probably burnt because revelation of the news is premature and doesn't give "them" time to "tidy things up".

I can see that u are a brain-damaged dolt that probably skipped his medication.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by tzars(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
is it a confirmed report?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by alienware(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
And on our death bed nothing will matter because we will be gone to dust. That is why every thing is vanity upon vanity.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by dulaman: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
moderatorr: your statement is fanatic.
Can u ever put religious differences aside and mix up with ur peeps for once?
Try it, it works!
islam is a complete way of life. You cnt put aside. There r regulatin 4 evry act.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Cultured(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
yuzedo: Reports coming in from Enugu indicate that the former Governor of the state and former senator, Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani is dead. He is said to have passed on this morning.

Cause of death: Stroke.

More reports coming soon.

This slowpoke , soon , I mean very soon, you will regret ever involving yourself in all these heinous acts , I remind you and your ilks to keep watching your back . I hope by now those ignoramus that were supporting you , as I warned you to desist from criminal acts after your involvement in the shoot-out that took place in Enugu some days ago that led to you being immediately open thread " Shoot-out In ESUT. Vice-chancellor Kidnapped!!!" now will know that I did not accused you baseless . Watch your back I say .
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
Cultured:

This slowpoke , soon , I mean very soon, you will regret ever involving yourself in all these heinous acts , I remind you and your ilks to keep watching your back . I hope by now those ignoramus that were supporting you , as I warned you to desist from criminal acts after your involvement in the shoot-out that took place in Enugu some days ago that led to you being immediately open thread " Shoot-out In ESUT. Vice-chancellor Kidnapped!!!" now will know that I did not accused you baseless . Watch your back I say .
Oh boy see your english. If oyibo too hard speak pidgin. Shuoooo, if you use this kind english go toast girl she go die for your hand ooooooo.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Cultured(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
blink182: Oh boy see your english. If oyibo too hard speak pidgin. Shuoooo, if you use this kind english go toast girl she go die for your hand ooooooo.

slowpoke! I can see envy written all over you . For your information we are not in the same category .
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by linclinc: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
All ds people self....
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
Cultured:

slowpoke! I can see envy written all over you . For your information we are not in the same category .
Mumu, me jealous you? Am I mad? You not even worthy to kiss my black ass and taste my shit. My shit self get levels pass you. Useless fellow grin grin grin grin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Cultured(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
blink182: Mumu, me jealous you? Am I mad? You not even worthy to kiss my black ass and taste my shit. My shit self get levels pass you. Useless fellow grin grin grin grin

I don't join issues with an inconsequential entity like you . You are nothing but a product of one night stand.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Chibyke4real: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Man is a Mortal creature. Whatever you are doing on this earth your first focal point is to understand that one day you will leave this earth as you came. Late Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani Impoverished Enugu people to the extent that a renowned Roman catholic priest in the name of Rv.Fr Ejike Mbaka cursed him and told him that it will never be well for him. In a swift reaction to the aforementioned, he employed all lethal strategies to eliminate the priest ranging from using native medicine man (aka DIBIA), He used thugs, He burnt his house, he shot his vechicle, He attacked him on the Adoration ground killing 13 innocent worshippers including a pregnant woman. In the year 2000/2001, Chimaroke sacked Enugu workers numbering in thousands. Angrily, the sacked workers wore black and black, did about a 20-minute procession in Enugu, carried the mock coffin around enugu metroplise and after that buried the mock coffin. this should that Chimaroke had died since and be buried. the evil things perpetrated by Chimaroke In Enugu is Immeasurable! We can not easily forget a legal Icon He killed or should we talk about how he enslaved the poor Okada people turning them into a milking cow. The case of children He automatically promoted to become orphans is still ever green in my mind. it is better for his high killers like Chidi Nwatu and co to repent and give their life to Christ. I can't forget Chimaroke's favourite slogan, " No shaking, Ebe Ano, Ome Ogo". Finally it has shook!

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
Cultured:

I don't join issues with an inconsequential entity like you . You are nothing but a product of one night stand.
Hahahaha, very funny. Go and learn English language my friend grin grin grin grin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Chibyke4real: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Chimaroke may Your gentle soul rest in peace!

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by talktrue1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
Chibyke4real: Chimaroke may Your gentle soul rest in peace!
Remove this picture because its not confirmed yet
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Odunnu: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
Wherever did this news emanate from?
Please pull this down. Its not true at all at all.

Chibyke4real: Man is a Mortal creature. Whatever you are doing on this earth your first focal point is to understand that one day you will leave this earth as you came. Late Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani Impoverished Enugu people to the extent that a renowned Roman catholic priest in the name of Rv.Fr Ejike Mbaka cursed him and told him that it will never be well for him. In a swift reaction to the aforementioned, he employed all lethal strategies to eliminate the priest ranging from using native medicine man (aka DIBIA), He used thugs, He burnt his house, he shot his vechicle, He attacked him on the Adoration ground killing 13 innocent worshippers including a pregnant woman. In the year 2000/2001, Chimaroke sacked Enugu workers numbering in thousands. Angrily, the sacked workers wore black and black, did about a 20-minute procession in Enugu, carried the mock coffin around enugu metroplise and after that buried the mock coffin. this should that Chimaroke had died since and be buried. the evil things perpetrated by Chimaroke In Enugu is Immeasurable! We can not easily forget a legal Icon He killed or should we talk about how he enslaved the poor Okada people turning them into a milking cow. The case of children He automatically promoted to become orphans is still ever green in my mind. it is better for his high killers like Chidi Nwatu and co to repent and give their life to Christ. I can't forget Chimaroke's favourite slogan, " No shaking, Ebe Ano, Ome Ogo". Finally it has shook!
my friend, go and sit down you and that your Mbaka. If I didnt witness Nnamani's tenure, I may be forced to believe all this rubbish you guys peddle.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by mmmustapha(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
Barawo ya mutu, may his soul rest in hell
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by airfinance(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
moderatorr: your statement is fanatic.
Can u ever put religious differences aside and mix up with ur peeps for once?
Try it, it works!
I am a muslim and what he has said here has no basics. Only God knows best. Beside it a statement sayin. From him we come and unto him we shall rreturn. Be yu a muslim or non muslim. We should learn to be tolerant irrespective of our religion diff.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by mykejones(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
I remember when Nairaland falsly decleard former Egytian President dead..i remember saying he was 'clinically dead,not dead'. Now,that same dead man was brought to court last month again.
I'v been roaming the net all day,and am yet to see dis report,yet Nairaland deemed it worthy for it to stil remain on it's front page. All because of traffic?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by Barywhyte(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
obadiah777: was he a looter ?

Don't know if he is truly dead. I don't care. I want to answer ur question: Yes he is/was, whichever apply, a looter and a destroyer of hopes and aspirations. People of Anambra know better.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by samallaydyce: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
d only good tin abt nnamani was cosmo fm,sum of us who were around den had fun wit d radio

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by FJCRUISER: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
I TINK WE VE TO CAREFUL HOW WE POST THREADS HERE OOOH. DEATH IS NOT A MATA TO TOYED WITH COS IT'S INEVITABLE. THERE MANY ISSUES TO TICE PPLE WKLITH PLS.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by airfinance(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Now EFCC do your work. Make sure una continue to probe d man till e go enter enter gave cos imagine many people this man has rendered poor in enugu state not forgetting the killing of the innocents.
Politician my ass
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Is Not Dead by MurderX: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
I raise the motion that the cretin called @fjcruise be banned from nairaland for posting the above nonesense.
I need supporters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Is Politics? A Must Read And An Eye Opener!!!!!!!! / Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari / Wike Begs Amaechi: Join Hands With Us To Move Our Dear State Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.