Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution (1270 Views)

Online Payment Solution In Nigeria / Etransact Payment Solution / Starting Up an Online Payment Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by toschzand1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Friends, i joined virtapay through this link: http://www.virtapay.com/r/more2give2

They gave me $25 on sign up. And since the day i signed up they have been adding money to my account.

But my problem is this, how do i get this online money out, or where can i use it to shop online? Can someone tell me pls?
Re: Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by ndukwejoe(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
You don enter , thank God you did not put your money.
Re: Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by toschzand1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
ndukwejoe: You don enter , thank God you did not put your money.
bro not as if the site is bad. Its not o. The thing that i need money for weekend things na, i dont kno how to withdraw that one out.
Re: Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 18, 2012
@toschzand1 you need to wake up broz, That site has been there for 3yrs now without a single payout.They only use your email for other 'SCAMIC' activities
Re: Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2012
Man the early you realize that you aint getting paid the better for you
Re: Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by toschzand1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
But the sites says that they are undergoing development. That they want to make virtaPay $ to be generally acceptable both online and offline for paying for goods and service. That when that happens we will be able to use the money, using there virtapay credit or abi na debit card. Hmmm thats what i just read now. I wonder when that will be.
Re: Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by Negro1: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
You can never withfraw ur funds.and any erson that claims to knw a converter or claims to have a software is a serious scammer.
Re: Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by eedriyz(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2012
I know how to withdraw... FORGET IT & MOVE ON TO REAL STUFFS
Re: Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by Negro1: 6:37am On Aug 20, 2012
eedriyz: I know how to withdraw... FORGET IT & MOVE ON TO REAL STUFFS
That's the only way
Re: Paid $25 Joining Virtapay Online Payment Solution by eedriyz(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2012
Negro1:
That's the only way
Yeah! Except you by any means found any of the scrap in their market place lovely

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Selling Rams During Muslim Festivals!!! / I Need A Freelancer Right Now, (job: Ad Posting) / Print Pictures From Phone & Make #85000 - #150000 Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.