Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame (25822 Views)

Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by ambrosini593(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
I decided to put all together for our viewing pleasure. You could see the power of twins working in them till now. Since they could make it you too and can make. If you believe it say amen

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Etaki: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
DEm be niggas from birth!
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by MMM2(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Front page again angry

Am out undecided
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Rhino5dm: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
calling on haters . . . .
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by markjac01: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
so......?
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by freshboy88(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hmmm...♓ø̲̣̣w time flies
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Daybeecee(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
Super Stars in the making
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Timileyin(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
humm, see this boys ooo
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by sunnshyn(f): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
Amen!
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nurry: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
I have always loved twins.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by blank(f): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by deshclones(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
Front page should be re-named picture page...smh..
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by floridam(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
God bless me with two boys like this when next the midwife tells my wife 'push'.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by onatisii: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
3picture in a day,i have said it before it is a delibrate ploy,pictures brings views,most especially critics and that drives up the traffic to the site .so the mods keep looking for any picture topic and quickly bring it to front page knowing ppl will criticise but in so doing the hits and number of views is increasing,by the time u realise this picture wil enter 10000 views and most of the comments will be critcal
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
Speechless...the price of garri has not been reduced. FMJ!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
Wtf?! Frontpage again?? Oh jeez......

Pls mods i'm gonna post a picture of mine when i clocked 10yrs, pls ensure its on d photopage frontpage so d price of fuel will reduce. Thank you!
Mtcheww undecided

*Exits thread*
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Deiok(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
This must be a new nairaland. Were irrelevant issues make the front page. Disappionted .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by zumarock8(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
how does this make the front page crew oyaa make una begin
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
floridam: God bless me with two boys like this when next the midwife tells my wife 'push'.
bwahahaha! U go fear wish.oh bro,Amen to dat!
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by cyril83(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
calling on haters . . . .
Ur siggy is so bad man truly 14" diiiiick can't be compared wit tiny rod grin grin
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by MrEverest(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Daybeecee: Super Stars in the making
Super stars already!
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by EkwyOmalicha: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nurry: I have always loved twins.

i really want two boys.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by fubbyy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2012
onatisii: 3picture in a day,i have said it before it is a delibrate ploy,pictures brings views,most especially critics and that drives up the traffic to the site .so the mods keep looking for any picture topic and quickly bring it to front page knowing ppl will criticise but in so doing the hits and number of views is increasing,by the time u realise this picture wil enter 10000 views and most of the comments will be critcal

True talk
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Temismith(f): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
Speechless
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Blackteeth(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
No one can leave nairaland cos of frontage. By the time 50 more picture threads are sent to the frontpage posters will get used to it and stop complaining and the price of garri will reduce.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by onatisii: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Temismith: Speechless
dont be ,we are doing and reacting exacty the way they want us to
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by chinnyonwu(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
You see a topic, click on it, enter to say you're 'out' why u enter in d first place? Pple sef.. Haba click on wetin interest u biko!! Ndi mmadu sef

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
floridam: God bless me with two boys like this when next the midwife tells my wife 'push'.
No go make ur wife push..push yam commot. twin yam. bouncing baby yam
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by heed101(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
cheesy gosh
ocman:
No go make ur wife push..push yam commot. twin yam. bouncing baby yam
cheesy gosh lwkmd
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by obimind(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
Blackteeth: No one can leave nairaland cos of frontage. By the time 50 more picture threads are sent to the frontpage posters will get used to it and stop complaining and the price of garri will reduce.

Na wa o!!! Naija I hail thee. But bros o u're indeed a nice comedian. Lwkmd!!!
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Arrowman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
booqee: Wtf?! Frontpage again?? Oh jeez......

Pls mods i'm gonna post a picture of mine when i clocked 10yrs, pls ensure its on d photopage frontpage so d price of fuel will reduce. Thank you!
Mtcheww undecided

*Exits thread*
but come o BUKKY what would u ever appreciate in your life?? All about u is condemnation..^_^fresh air jaree^_^

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nice pictures.

I won't mind having a set of twins myself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Hottest And Best Social Media Entertainers In Nigeria 2016 / Rita Dominic Stuns In A Lovely Red Outfit (Photos) / Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.