Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Unusual Weather;what Is Happening - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unusual Weather;what Is Happening (805 Views)

How Harsh Is The Harmattan Weather In Your State? / Crazy And Unusual Traditions/Facts From Around The World! / Strange And Unusual Dates This Year, October Stands Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual Weather;what Is Happening by doctokwus: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
For the past 3weeks or more,bn experiencing "harmattan" like weather & its bn taking a toll on both adults& children.Are others experiencing dis harsh weather in nigeria& what is d explanation
Re: Unusual Weather;what Is Happening by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
It's very cold here in Enugu. Dunno where you are.
Re: Unusual Weather;what Is Happening by Inik(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
doctokwus: For the past 3weeks or more,bn experiencing "harmattan" like weather & its bn taking a toll on both adults& children.Are others experiencing dis harsh weather in nigeria& what is d explanation

Any unusual weather is as a result of global warming
Re: Unusual Weather;what Is Happening by doctokwus: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
SimonAndal: It's very cold here in Enugu. Dunno where you are.
Am in lagos.D weather agency was said to av predicted very heavy rainfall in august/sept,but what bn witnessing is d very cold weather evn when d sun is shining.
Re: Unusual Weather;what Is Happening by 19naia(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
ah this information reminded me of last year when i was in asia area and there was also unusual cold weather in areas from india to philippines..it was not so cold as it gets in europe or USA or china etc,but it was colder than most people from that area ever knew..It caused many to get sick and some to die whileliving outdoors in what should have been hot..After that news,the year ended with the worst flooding that part of the world had seen in 50 to 100 years....It is possible the same pattern of flooding may reach africa this year after the signs given by this cold spell...Thailand,china,australia,philippines,India,pakistan,vietnam/cambodia/laos, all were awash with unusual amounts of flood after the unusual cold in the region months earlier during last weather years events
Re: Unusual Weather;what Is Happening by ifyalways(f): 7:36am On Aug 18, 2012
Its funny.
I'm in the island and I tell ya, every dawn i keep wondering if its December already. Weird weather.
Re: Unusual Weather;what Is Happening by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Weird weather indeed. I feel cold, dusty and feverish at d same time. May God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Super Natural Powers What Will You Do With It? / What Has Been The Best Or Unforgettable Moment Of Your Life...so Far? / What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.