Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Happy 71st Birthday To IBB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 71st Birthday To IBB (7838 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates 71st Birthday Today / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today / Happy 71st Birthday Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by davidsonalex: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
ao i wish,...i could hug him wit bomb in mai body @least 2 sacrifice 4 upcomin generation c'oz diz dude has rubish our own generation....stupìd maradona.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by DeGenius3(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
T9ksy: [i][/i]Yeah happy birthday and may you rot in hell.............pretty soon!

take it easy on him man.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by DeGenius3(m): 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
davidsonalex: ao i wish,...i could hug him wit bomb in mai body @least 2 sacrifice 4 upcomin generation c'oz diz dude has rubish our own generation....stupìd maradona.

really?
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by chiefbatiatus(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2012
Hapi bday to the man that destroyed nigeria and u know what? He knows it?
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 18, 2012
You destroyed our country and made us what we are today. You will not know peace all your life. Your children and children's children will remain cursed. The monies you stole- Wonder if you'll take it with you to the grave. You should be in jail and may you live long till someone will put you and your likes there. That person is coming soon.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by dasparrow: 3:55am On Aug 18, 2012
slimdiggi: akpu has clogged ur brain

Ha ha ha ha!! grin Ok, that was funny

@Post

He is looking good for his age but then again considering all the money he has enjoyed and continues to enjoy from Nigeria's coffers, I don't expect him to look all wrinkle and dry.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by Kayday(m): 5:35am On Aug 18, 2012
He and his cronies looted and killed all the companies that are supposed to employ the youths of today. Jebba paper mill, nigeria salt co, iwopin paper mill, oku iboku paper coy, bacita sugar coy,pan and volks were working b4 he came, u can go on and on. He used to appoint a military sole administrator to wreck all these coys and institutions.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by Integrafamoo: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
May this be your last birthday. Amen.
pray that u reach this age.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by Integrafamoo: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2012
HBD to the genius
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by lexsals4real(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2012
May it b d end for the whole of ur family member including dats is praying 4 someone diparture..so started preparing..
Rhino.5dm:
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by KDULAR: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2012
poweredcom: Dis is the bastard that made nigeria what it is today - by borrowin money from the imf dat made the naira cripple and his loots again - may he die with a thunder strike when he gets 75 years - time go come

Probably you are in you late twenties and early thirties, else you would've have known , that he's not and some of the positive happenings/revolutions that we are seeing today actually gained momentum from his time on the presidency, wouldn't say more. Happy birthday to you IBB you've done your part, and you still got more to offer, I wish you long life and more prosperity as long as God allows you sis
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by lawizle(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Jesus Christ!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ r meant to be banned for life. grin
Rhino.5dm:

Jesus Christ!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ r meant to be banned for life.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by ccobiora(f): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
This man will die a shameful death
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by Diligence: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Happy birthday sir, and many happy returns...
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by Dansadaumallam(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
you must be a saint for praying this way for your fellow mortal. Your days may be shoeter than his.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by redsun(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
The only thing he did right was the way turned a blind eye to 19 boys reparation game from oyinbos.He saw the need for that,even he oppresses his people.
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by OmoLisabi(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dansadaumallam:
you must be a saint for praying this way for your fellow mortal. Your days may be shoeter than his.
when you can not spell "shorter" olodo
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by koolboi(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
May the blood of those that you impoverished and those brought untimely death haunt u all the remaining days of your evil life and may you and your generation know no peace. Cursed be unto you ibb, You will rot in hell pretty soon, evil genius
Re: Happy 71st Birthday To IBB by slimzme: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
adsamsom: Babangida, repent of ur evil ways, Jesus is coming soon !!!

Haw I wish dis pics is his obituary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Categories Of Igbos / Jobs Losses, 90m In Extreme Poverty, Your Only ‘achievements,’ Atiku Tells Buhar / El-Rufai Speaks After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine: ‘No Pain, No Headache’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.