Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

IGP Abubakar: Honour To Whom Its Due - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Abubakar: Honour To Whom Its Due (648 Views)

Ekiti: From Land Of Honour To Land Of Horror-thisday Newspaper / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Probe Buhari Over Forged Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IGP Abubakar: Honour To Whom Its Due by ojesymsym: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
We are quick to condemn when things don't work, we should also appreciate when some work.

I admit that I was one of those who thought that the removal of check points will not work and that if it worked there will be more robberies on the road, but the evidence so far suggest otherwise.

Lagos to Benin has suddenly reduced to 4hrs from above 6hrs at a time. Although I hear Benin to Ph has not changed at all.

IGP Abubakar has become a lone light in the darkness egulping the nation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/removal-of-police-check-points-has-reduced-corruption-igp/
Re: IGP Abubakar: Honour To Whom Its Due by Osama10(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
The last time I travelled from Benin to PH, I only saw one checkpoint in bayelsa state & it was a Federal Highway Patrol Team.

Although they were so friendly.
Re: IGP Abubakar: Honour To Whom Its Due by OAM4J: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
He is one good police IG. I applauded his appointment when GEJ appointed him.

I knew him since his days as Lagos State commissioner of Police. He did well then in Lagos, so am not surprise he is doing well as IG.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Where Is The New Economy? / Nigeria's Wonky Federalism By Gov Abiola Ajimobi / 400 Billion Dollars Oil Money Stolen!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.