Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Before Ramadan And After Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Before Ramadan And After Ramadan (927 Views)

Things To Do During And After Ramadan / What's Next After Ramadan? / What Next After Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Ramadan And After Ramadan by ayoola2002(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
Dear NL, what are the things u do before ramadan, and stop doing it during the fasting period. Like me, i used call my girl friends, because of the fasting, i stop doing it. Please share yours.
Re: Before Ramadan And After Ramadan by Areaboy2(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
ayoola2002: Dear NL, what are the things u do before ramadan, and stop doing it during the fasting period. Like me, i used call my girl friends, because of the fasting, i stop doing it. Please share yours.

Whats the difference with humping random girls during ramadan and other months?. I'm not a Muslim but I know it is a month for spiritual reconnection with Allah. Not a month to pretend "Holy"

If then you spend 11months of the year doing whatever you want and then spend one month being "holy", my limited diction will only give me one word to describe you

Starts with "H"

ends with "E" undecided
Re: Before Ramadan And After Ramadan by ayoola2002(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
Area_boy:

Whats the difference with humping random girls during ramadan and other months?. I'm not a Muslim but I know it is a month for spiritual reconnection with Allah. Not a month to pretend "Holy"

If then you spend 11months of the year doing whatever you want and then spend one month being "holy", my limited diction will only give me one word to describe you

Starts with "H"

ends with "E" undecided

Pls what do you mean by "E"
Re: Before Ramadan And After Ramadan by tpia5: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
poster did you mean to post this in muslim section, or are your girlfriends christian and you're getting ready to call them?

are they on nl?
Re: Before Ramadan And After Ramadan by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
Muslims want to be respected and given their own section , yet they intentionally come here to post their articles !

Where is Jesoul when you need a moderator ?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Call Islam Peaceful? / The embodiment of Palestinian history - story of the 128 year old Gazan, Um Sale / Alhamdulilah Its Another Jummah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.